DOOFENSHMIRTZ EVIL INCORPORATED

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KHGdswiDDgk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck I even sang it

After Hourrrss...!

You probably read it in the voice

BASEMENT

But not really a corporation because corporations haven't been invented yet, so it's more like a guild or a tradesman association!

Doofenshmirtz Quality Bratwurst...

Ah, Perry the Platypus.

doofenshmirtz in his underwear!

grgrgrgrgrgrgrgrg

you do you think that like, this platypus might be a secret agent?

I hope you're prepared for an unforgettable luncheon!

Steam ham-inator?

Doofenshmirtz Evil iglooonamountaintop (eh?)

"Ah Perry the Platypus welcome. I bet you're wondering why I've prepared this unforgettable luncheon. It all started when I was a small boy back in Gimmulstump. I had decided to make a roast in hopes of eventually becoming a bratwurst vendor, you remember that story? When egads my roast was ruined, smokey streams were coming out of my oven! Or 'steam' as I call it. My dreams were dashed, so after some light isometric exercise, I had the most delightfully devilish idea. I could purchase fast food, and cleverly disguise it as my own cooking! Patented Doofenburgers, trademark pending."

"Anyway I invented this, the Auroraborealisinator. Which means the Dawn-borealisinator Its a regional dialect. Using it I can give a good time to the entire TRI-STATE AREA by causing every other fast food restaurant to release steam from their hamburgers thus forcing them to purchase my patented Doofenburgers. I will become so successful my brother Roger will be demoted from Mayor to, I don't know superintendent or something, leaving me by process of succession the city's NEW RULER."

>"Grgrgrgrgrgrgrgrg."

"OH what do you know you're a Platypus. Its a good plan!"

>"Grgrgrgrgrgrgrgrg."

"Yes for steamed hams."

Doofenshmirtz Malvados y Asociados

youtube.com/watch?v=KHGdswiDDgk

...Where being evil is not debate-You know what? I should really write the rest of that someday.

That Platypus? No. Maybe if it had a hat.

Now let's do Hawkmoth's monologue

>Over here, Perry the Platypus! No, over here on the bench. You see, Perry the Platypus, I heard that old expression about being in a pickle and well... hey, could you get the lights?
>BEHOLD, PERRY THE PLATYPUS! I'M PICKLE DOOOO- wait, come back! Oh, you get right back here and thwart me this instant, Perr- okay, he's gone. Well, that's eight hours of planning shot.
>Hmmhmmhmmhmm... doobedoobedooba... well... Vanessa? Vanessa, can you help Daddy with-
>I already told you, I'm not getting involved with this one, Dad!
>Fine. Just... FINE! NORM! NORM, GET IN HERE!
>What's the matter, sir? Did your plans go a little sour?
>Ha. Ha. Just shut up and get the De-brine-inator.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *slap*

Post the pickle rick one

>I'm glad you could bake it, Perry the platypus.

DOOFENSHMIRTZ'S

basement

Awesome
>Ahh, Perry the Platypus. I’m sure you’re wondering why I’ve turned myself into a pickle. Well, aside from being an excuse to trap you in a giant pickle jar, it all started long ago... When I was little, my favorite Drusselstenian pickle parlor was shut down, and replaced with a ridiculous “salad bar”. All they had was cucumbers which are just pickles that haven’t become pickles yet; that’s like eating grapes instead of raisins! I mean, seriously, some people just have ZERO taste! Now, my original plan was to use my pickle-inator to turn aaall the worlds cucumbers into perfectly produced pickles, and then if that worked out, I’d move on to the raisin thing. Buuut, as you can see, it didn’t exactly turn out as planned... However! I’ve already concocted a NEW evil scheme, with my OTHER latest invention, the meme-inator! With it, I will flood every social media platform with lazy, unoriginal jokes, all centered around my new, vinegar-soaked form! I’M PICKLE DOOOOF!”

Doofenshmirtz holding a bucket!

MALIFISHMIRTZ EVIL INCOPORATED BUT NOT REALLY INCORPORATED BECAUSE CORPORATIONS HAVEN'T BEEN INVENTED YET SO IT'S MORE LIKE A GUILD OR A TRADESMAN ASSOCIATION

DOOFENSHMIRTZ'S EX-WIFE'S SPORTS SEDAN

>tfw you will never live off her money.

That amount suggests Charlene probably makes $70-80K a month.

Doof 101 took a weird turn.

I miss this show and everything about it.

DOOFENSHMIRTZ JERKS IT TO ANIME

I expect this in every Doof thread.

>there will never be an episode where Doofenshmirtz somehow destroys all of humanity Ozymandias style

the dream

That maury episode with the panda is still the absolute best in this series im still laughing at it.

FULLY OPERATIONAL DEATHSTAR

>You see, Perry the Platypus, in order to save the Tri-State Area, I had to trick it...
>grgrgrgrgrgrgrgrgr
>To save billions!

My inator self-destructed thirty five minutes ago.

10/10

>this jingle first played 10 years ago
h-ha ha ha, that can't be right...

I fucking love you for that post, user.

Fuck, I could read that entire thing in his voice.

Even Perry.

Either I'm getting old or Sup Forums is full of literal kids.

the former

Have they ever thought of serving these at Disney Land? Sounds like a fun little product to sell in the park.