Why do niggers give their kids ridiculous names?

Why do niggers give their kids ridiculous names?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rT1nGjGM2p8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Victim cycles.

>mother is an idiot that made tons of bad choices
>literally projects these onto the next generation by constantly ruining their chance of success
>some genius took it to the next level and named their kid something so stupid it guaranteed mockery and shame to the point of failing in life

Only these kinds of people are capable of 4D projection of their problems.

Hey no bully, they were trying to give him a name that would appeal to white people

I don't think you know what that word means but i feel you burger

It's a name fit for a Kang

niggers are so creative. I wish my town had more enrichment.

a burger kang

Stupid people trying to sound exotic and intelligent.
The names aren't so much for the kids it's so the parents can stroke their own egos whilst collecting gibs me dats.

>That moment when the memes transcend reality again.

youtube.com/watch?v=rT1nGjGM2p8

Once had a black girl in my class named "LaQuanca."
It's pronounced like Quantico, VA (minus the -tico) with a -la in front of it.

I also knew a black kid named "DeFlonte" too.

1st grader has a classmate named Mirsaydeez

I shit you not

My son went to daycare with a girl named Aganyagwa. Aggon-yug-wah. She couldn't talk because she ain't like 100 lbs of lead paint chip ... I sent my son to a different daycare the next year.

Same here with chavs trying to name their kids something "different". They just spell it wrong and leave it at that.

As bad as those are, they don't hold a candle to the new fad of calling your kids stupid shit at random. Here's a few names I've come across when I leave the safety of the island I'm on.

>kayden
>kalen
>kyler
>kai
>Jayden
>rylan
I know a woman with two kids, one called Paris and the other London.

Jesus.

niggers literally think they're royalty. i've met more niggers with "III" or "jr." tagged onto the ends of their names than any other race. they're fucking retards. they're obsessed with branding and they try to apply branding to their kids' names.

Because they're ridiculous "people"

The funniest thing is when they give their kids ironic names like Destiny for an unwanted baby or Hope for a kid with down syndrome or Purity when the parents already know she's gonna grow up to be a slut.

They are possessed by le demon.

I don't laugh a lot from Sup Forums but I spit my rum out OP, god damnit. Fucking niggers.

Both kids gonna get raped by muslims

based jap poster

Most likely.

I have a toddler called Michael. All the midwives at the hospital when he was born were saying how nice it is to see a kid with a traditional (normal) name.
I guess they see too many chav offspring.

More like Le'Dumbass Williams.

because they don't want to use slave names. So they come up with pseudo-african crap.

>implying that is limite to niggers

Guarantee every race has some stupidity like that.

You can laugh at a nigger called Airwrecka, but I'm gonna laugh at the white kid named Sunshine Ginseng Blueberry Yoghurt.

>Le Genius
>Le
>Genius
Reddit is far more cancerous than we think

>Mirsaydeez
Future stripper

Leave my buddy Yoghurt alone.

>MirseedeezNuts
Future male stripper

$500 on not having a dad.

I would if he wasn't such a tool

What are you talking about

Scronteisha is a perfectly legitimate name

Think it's self-explanatory really.

>le
>basketball american
>inflated sense of intelligence, even extending to offspring

Obviously, it's when nignogs who browse plebbit have children.

>Why do niggers give their kids ridiculous names?

They probably figure normal names are for crackers. So they name there kids shit like uniqua instead.

It's almost like they go to some crowed table with other blacks and scribble names on a piece of paper and throw it down the table toward the other negros.

Met a kid named Emergency- pronounced EM er Gency, seriously the mother thought the hospital named the kid.

Don't want to give them "white names" because that's for Uncle Toms. Can't give names from their own roots because they don't know any, not do they really care where they originate from beyond "Africa".
Also the poor generally have awful naming sense.

>le'genius
Implying that was a nigger and not a filthy redditor

Boils my blood like nothing else. For some reason they really like Levi. It's like they go for anything as long as it sounds awful.

Why are you drinking rum this early in the morning you filthy degenerate?

When I was young and dumb, I mentioned in all innocence to a black security guard that I didn't know that black people gave their kids funny names.
He came within an inch of chimping out. Good thing he liked me. He said they don't choose funny names, they just want to have a name that no other black person has.
Come think of it, I think Lil' Wayne was talking about his Bugatti, how he wanted to be the first black man to own one. Must be a thing with niggers.

My mom works with an older black woman who had a daughter named "chastity". Chastity became a crack whore and died of drug related complications in her 30s

Tip lulz

Nigger kids when I went to high school in California

SayRandolph
Pookie
Sir (Sir Richard Allan Montief Williamson)
Antissica
Ahshanta
Domas (like Thomas)

We wuz geniuz n shiet?

>funny cuz true etc

I went to school with:
DaShawn
Lakai

At least those are the ones I can remember. I'm lucky to have only gone to 90% white schools.

But working in data entry, I've seen shit like:
LaQuesha
Cleopatra (WE WUZ)
Daquarius
Demarcus
Demarius
DeShawnte
Quintasha

And many more.

The effortless creativity of the negroid intellect cannot be understated.

This is why you don't name your kids after abstract concepts, things in nature, or dead cherished relatives.

We was prez now

Shadynasty is pronounced Sha-Dynasty

Shantrell is common in North Florida. Also Demarcus isnt bad. Now shit like Laquisha, tjhats just absurd.

I once worked with a mulatto Texan lady named Sherrell. She was very hard working and had a great sense of humor despite a bad marriage some years prior.

dem whitey names are ebil

Lakai is literally the German word for lackey

I went to high school with a girl named Pheeseez
and they wonder why wee look down on them

UK aint that bad coz more african names than nigger names but i went to school/worked with

Precious
Dohertee
Lk (literally girls name was Lk pronounced Elkay)
Giorgianne

Special snowflake syndrome crossed with the notion that at least in terms of their first names they need to break the shackles of their white oppressors (i.e. using not-retarded names) by making up retarded names instead.

>>>/reddit/

What are Abbos called like whats their typical names?

Kek what a retarded mother.

Wooloomalooinjekarabarabarapetroladarra
Typical abo name.