Is dendy a good kappa?

is dendy a good kappa?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LI_Oe-jtgdI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

a better question: how good is dendy at taking the dick?

pretty good

Not very, but at least she's the only straight character in this gay show.

your next line will be "gun control show"

she's completely amoral and a little creepy i like her

She doesn't drown children or bargain for cucumbers so no.

I came in this thread because the thumbnail made it look like Dendy's fist was her ass.

*Yaaayy*

Dendy+Rad is OTP.
Fight me.

i can't

thats where you're wrong

nice dick sucking lips on that kappa

She can't hold water in that head, so no.
No she's not.

OKKO fags, GET FUCKING OUT OF Sup Forums, PATHETIC PIECES OF SHIT.

Nice use of the Capslock there boyo. Do enjoy your own favorite shows. Taking a crack it's... Steven Universe which is perfect? If not then I'm also going to hedge my bet and say Hello Sup Forums! What're you do thing here?

lmao, MAKE us leave?

Dude don't its gonna rape your orb right out of your asshole!

Why is she named after a Russian Famiclone?

>Kappa
>Good

favorite dendy episode?

check out the latest episodes

dendy is a degenerate

I still don't understand how the show can claim she's a kappa.

i still don't understand how you can still claim you're straight

How come Dendy doesn't have a duck bill like a real Kappa?

she has a v mouth

no, she's a great kappa

God I love cubs

Since there is nowhere else to ask, I'll just spill some of my autism here.
What order or faction in Warhammer 40k do you think each character would belong to?

autistic indeed

Well she ruined the show, so I'd say no.

large_insertion stomach_deformation

She's alright, but I'll accept anything that isn't Connie tier. What's really ruining the show is the random episodes trying to give us messages.

I didn't mind the Captain Planet episode too much since they didn't really take it seriously until the end, and even then it went back to being silly after 10 seconds.
The one with Dendy wanting to be on a POW card was kinda preachy, but that was mainly due to KO being KO. Plus, it at the very least gave the message that just because there's something controversial surrounding something doesn't mean you have to stop liking that thing for that one reason.
The skeleton machine one was just plain gun-control propaganda, they literally didn't even fucking hide it.

dendy is true neutral
like all good scientists

How do you even make that mistake?

Call me crazy, but I think this episode might have had some sort of hidden message.

Action News>The Perfect Meal>Hope This Flies>Let's Not Be Skeletons
Didn't see RMS and Brandon's first episode yet.

I'm disappointed a character named "Dendy" in a show like this is not an elephant and/or russian

kill yourself, they're both great

Context?

Dendy was the name of a taiwanese Famicon clone sold in Russia in the early 90s. It was the only way russians could play nintendo games.

>liking Connie "literally worst girl" Maheswaran

>only character with initiative
>asks questions
>literally the only one to point out the gems act like children
>confronts steven about his issues and they work on it together

>worst girl
kill yourself my dude

she could be russian...her dads name is pavel

Haven't seen her suck anyone's asshole, so no, she's a terrible kappa.

Too bad she's with Colewort unless they were just together as friends. That seems like something she would do.

This was before Plazalympics. Unless they've been seen together since then, maybe she realised what a piece of shit he was after that.

If you squint it kinda looks like she's bending over with her pants down and looking behind her.

OK Dendy! Let's Be K.O.!

She doesn't look a thing like a kappa so I can't say she's a very good one. Ludo is what a kappa looks like. I'm guessing he's why she looks different?

>mfw Trump came out in support of Gun Confiscation
I can only imagine how hard Sup Forums is Ree-ing.

>new episodes
>oh sweet
>episode on gun control

Was this really necessary? My favorite line was when ko was sining/saying lets ban remotes from schools parks and theaters but those laws already exist even in my state and its rather pro-gun. What is up with lift wingers and their political agendas towards kids?

redditors took over Sup Forums so its half ree-ing and half trump is god can do no wrong etc etc.

and its by far the weakest episode. Propaganda is not memorable.

Don't know about the locals but r*ddit is in full meldown

youtube.com/watch?v=LI_Oe-jtgdI

I thought I'd heard it somewhere before

>redditors took over Sup Forums
Silly bitch, Sup Forums has always been reddit.

>the site with upvotes/downvotes and group conformity is the same one with outrages and outlandish views

I don't buy it. And atlest give me a proper (you).

>going to reddit

⭐⭐98951863
You must be really new if you don't see how fucking similar reddit and nuChan is nowadays. Remove the upvote system and you would still have the same group conformity albeit towards those outrages and outlandish views.

There are a couple of alt-right sites on reddit. I'm actually kinda confused as to why they're allowed to be up.

I think its to make up for that one time that reddit mod or admin or somebody big went full Mao and perged alot of sites or subs or w.e. I am not sure as I only remembered hearing it from you tube a long time ago.

yeah but I can't call you a faggot and tell you to kill yourself on reddit

That distinction is imaginary. Pol has conformity on outlandish views. The two aren't exclusive.

The key difference is what happens when someone else enters and makes a thread. In one, the thread gets more attention due to it being controversial while the other gets downvoted to the shadow realm. Not to mention the culture and being anonymous does wonders.

I also feel as if the big cheese has another hidden message.

First Hero Aca, now 2hu.

RadxDendy is good. But RadxRed is even better.

What about EnidxRadxRed?

she's a good kappa, but she's much cuter than her monster-esque pilot design. she looks more like a kappa in her original design

You know that strawman where people say that girls think that any two girls being in one scene means they're lesbians?

You are that strawman.

Dendy would convince KO to build a Tau army with Gue'vesa modifications. Since they're the only race willing to incorporate other xenos peacefully.

I want to impregnate that rat with my seed.

Polygamy never works for romantic stuff
But that sounds hot.

How will you support the dozens of mutant babies she gives you?

I'll starve her so her rat instincts will make her consume them on birth.

Through love [/spoiler]and theft

Came for this

Boing! Jump! I'm a kangaroo!

DAYUM! Those be some BIIIIIG TITTAYS

does she want rad because his penis is similar to a cucumber in size, shape, and color?

Why?

I feel like getting turtle soup now.