Trump is a tool, an agent, a shill of the RUSSIANS. He is a Putinshill. Go fucking kill yourselves

Trump is a tool, an agent, a shill of the RUSSIANS. He is a Putinshill. Go fucking kill yourselves.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-P1ScLjrGzo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A fucking LEAF

You know Sup Forums is gonna be good when every thread on first page is started by a leaf or aussie.

>Occupy Democrats meme
kys

>Loses job and reputation because of something someone else said
>That someone becomes president
If I was billy I'd be pissed

They print it, you retards say it.

Can't wait for the next Huffpo article so I can be flooded with 'AHAHAHA TRUMP IS STEPPING DOWN' or whatever retarded thing some ex-wife said she learned in a late night phone call with him.

>mfw even Cuckifornia has legalized dude weed
and Canada doesn't
Hmm, I wonder if leaf tears help enhance the high like mango juice does?

>Occupy Democrats
wtf is it?

those d ubs don't lie. Time for a Northern Wall!

Assuming for a second that it was literally 100% proven that he was a robot designed by Putin that would serve his every win, how is that worse than World War 3?

>he fell for the russian boogey man meme
Kek

It's a facebook group funded by George Soros to spread open borders shitposts all across facebook.

the best explanation you could get is to look up their Facebook page

>occupy democrats

A really shitty facebook page that posts partisan ""memes"" that are usually so false that not even literal democrat propaganda websites like Politifact can condone them

Trump really cannot be stumped.

Putin just wanted a buddy to play golf with since Bush left, he just wanted a friend not named Muhamad.

Billy Bush came across as a limp wristed beta in that tape, I think it hurt him more than Trump honestly.

I'm not even sure if this is satire or not.

Fucking Яussian. Fucking Яussian everywhere. (no)

>Soros
is he still alive after what he did?

and thats suppose to be a bad thing?
i hope Trump fucks up USA and Leafystan good

Truth (fact)

Damn that's some rank, dank canadian butthurt stank.

Just because ACTUAL countries have good leaders, doesn't mean that you need to try attacking actual People

A rather large cancer on normie book. not a huge issue though because people who like that kind of shit are too far gone from saving anyways. There is a great page called "occupy democrats logic" that points out there hypocrisy

if hillary gets pneumonia from standing outside on a warm 70 degree day, imagine what the presidency will do.

Is Canada just furious at America because they're going to end up getting all of our Mexicans now that we have Trump and they still have Trudeau?

Wtf I hate Trump now

>I think it hurt him more than Trump honestly.
Trump made it the White House and Billy Bush's career has been ruined. You fucking thinking he was hurt more?

>m-muh russians
soros really wants that war it seems

It's true one of my childhood friends posted that shit once and he is a full leftist now

>PUTIN

Don't you have a dog to sodomize?

You know how our libs like to bash Fox News? It's everything they accuse Fox News of being (biased, outrageous statements, no sources, etc.).
Not that Fox News itself is flawless either, mind.

How the hell did GRAB HER BY THE PUSSY become some political scandal? If MSM tried to run this story during the 90s, no one would've gave a shit except for evangelicals.

Amusingly 2016's evangelicals didn't even give a shit about Grabbing by the pussy, because it was so damn irrelevant compared to all of the shit that Hillary had hovering her head.

It just pisses me off that the modern day West are so damn weak and cuckified that normal every day talk about bitches you'd fuck is overplayed as if it were similar to rape.

Look at bacon bowl salesman. "If they nuke us, we win." Shut up canada. I'd give you thousands of illegal immigrant mexicans for 1 of your Scott the dick.

>become some political scandal
Because the media hated Trump that much. Some of them actually thought he was finished, witth MSNBC's bulldyke sueriously suggesting the RNC might replace him.

>then imagine what this guy could do

Extradite Soros to Russia and then freeze all his assets, foundations, charities and place travel bans on his family. Fucking make it happen ASAP after 20th January. It's long overdue to make an example of these few who abuse their wealth to highjack and undermine the political system.

Liść :D

Canada is not a real country!

Дo пeндoшeк нaчaлo дoхoдить.

Best one

>leaf

>occupy democrat

but that's david duke

Being this autistic. KYS faggot.

>these satyr shoops
ahahahahahaha

Useful idiots Ivan, look up what you guys did in the 60's.

OMG! OMG!
when are the massive mayhems starting?

We've tried the globalist shill for 2 decades.
I'm done with globalist shill agenda.

We now try different agenda.
Stay mad OP.

THEY KNOW, SHUT IT DOWN

Good. Since when is lefty racist anyway?

>THEY KNOW
no, they don't

Worst CTR bait I've seen all week. You fucking suck at your job.

Oh when i look at your pm one could almost thing leafs are muslim plants

>commie tactics
>make people hate their country
>convince them that they're oppressed by the ruling class
>make them feel no hope for the future under current leadership
>do this in the name of making them throw a communist revolution

>president who sparks a sentiment that we're entering a new age where we don't need to hate our country or pretend to hate our identity
>raises morale of those against Marxist thought; makes them feel like they have a voice
>commie plant

No. Commies probably wouldn't have backed Hilary, on account of the fact that she was itching to nuke Russia, but they would have grabbed a similar robotic politician that does nothing but spit out the canned lines that we're used to hearing. We were already barreling down the road of demoralization without the force of chaos that is Trump stirring up trouble among the elites wherever he can.

>Trump is a tool, an agent
as though something bad
youtu.be/-P1ScLjrGzo

Nice try Canada, but whether you like it or not, United States of Hockey are gonna be a thing!

Well KGB agents and their commanders were cold ass niggas, unlike those liberal lobbyists and their hippie henchmen.

50 years from now, there will still be stories, books, movies, games etc about badass KGB agents, while liberal cucks are gonna be remembered simply as "those guys"... like that annoying retarded kid you were in the same class in school and all professors and parents were like "he's challenged, don't be a jerk toward him even though he makes idiotic noises and can't even eat a sandwich properly."

I mean as bad as KGB has been for millions of people all over the world, there are still lessons that can be learnt from the work they've done... and are still doing, considering how consequences are still felt (pic related).
The only lesson we can learn from cucks is how to be a social parasite

>as bad as KGB has been
the KGB was just an intelligence agency. The equivalent of the CIA/MI6. And didn't do anything the CIA/MI6 hasn't topped them in. Thats all dude, all intelligence agencies are shady af.