What do you think of this guy?

is he /ourguy/ ?

He wont make it 8 years.
They wont assassinate him so close to the election because everybody will rage thinking its hillary doing it.

It will happen 3 years in or 6 years if he gets 2 terms, depending on how quiet things are. If he's in the middle of building the wall, you'll know who did it. They have to do it during a period of nothingness so they can pass it as a mentally Ill person and people will buy it

Cute, but not the cutest.

no
trump will save the west

checkem

Enh. The one flaw in that reasoning is that whoever they are, they are clearly retarded. If I had a billion dollars or so, I could win the election for the globalists. Probably even with Hillary as the candidate. That's why I have a hard time believing some conspiracy theories, because Hillary was clearly inept and incapable of anything. I'd like to see her play monopoly.

He's Putin's cuck. I don't know why you were all so excited to have Russia being in charge of US foreign policy.

Breddy gud

he is trying not to get killed i think atm but still trying to push his agenda for his ego and legacy.
got a feeling his wall will rival the great wall of china

he pissed off all his staffers today banning them from lobbying for 5 years after they leave the administration

I waited for him and he did it. He trolled the world. I like men like him, makes me proud to live in this chaotic world

The problem with hillary was that she was SO god damn awful as a candidate that no subversive anything could help

consider what she had on her side
>Every mainstream anything media related
>a literal team of paid shills
>The current governments of numerous countries
> George soros
> Voter fraud on a massive scale that suggests without it Florida wouldn't have been as close as it was and Virginia would have gone Trump, and Nevada would actually have come close.
>Obamas support, which is why she still held a 90% black vote and other support due to his popularity amongst liberals
>approximately 3 million illegal immigrants voting with the presidents approval
>The FBI clearing her of charges TWICE

The fact that she lost is astounding and I see how that would make somebody suspicious of a conspiracy, because if there was she should win. But think of just the sheer amount of support she got all colluding together with a narrative that never conflicted with each other. Everything CNN said matched everything Obama says matches with everything Huffington says with zero infighting.

Zero, fucking, Infighting, And the left is KNOWN for being the snake that eats its own tail.

Im convinced they tried damn hard but trump was just that good.

Even the best team of people can be wrong. So them losing a battle is unsuprising. Look at brexit, they lost, but not for long. The government is already pulling major bullshit to un-do it and its working.

racist sexist xenophobic islamophobic nativist populist right-wing fascist bully

master manipulator of the media

a narcissist on a level I don't think this country has ever seen

He's a conman.

Putin's puppet

one-term president

You being born was the biggest mistake in the entire history bruh fuck off and leave faggot
shoo shoo shill and never return here

Are you Aquaman?

You are just covered in salt.

I think he's the savior of the US.

because just like us, Putin wants Soros dead and the globalists gone.

He's a racist, which used to mean something but now means "anything but anti-white."

He's a misogynist, which used to mean something but now means "saying anything honest about women."

He likes himself, which every president ever has, on some level.

He's a fascist, which is anyone who doesn't support my viewpoint.

He's an Islamophobe, which is anyone who doesn't want mass immigration from a 3rd world country and a culture that hates everything about us.

Putin's puppet, because he doesn't wanna go to war with Russia over literally nothing to reduce the white population and make even more money for the richest fucks in the world.

One term president, increasingly nervous man screeches from his last rattled breaths.

Manipulator of the media, man that's my favorite lol. He fucking outplayed a billion dollar industry 99% of which wanted his blood for over a year and one man outmaneuvered them, and HE'S the asshole.

god in human form

He's an alright guy

I like to think about what I would so if I was Hillary's manager.

Step one:The emails

>Hillary, we are going to have one response to the email question

>My emails are private, and I won't discuss them, but the investigation won't amount to anything.

Just like how Trump had one line on his tax returns. He never wavered.

sauce

his denial of global warming and his stance on privacy are shit, but everything else is great.

YOURE THE REASON TRUMP WON NOBODY LIKES YOU THANK GOD YOU EXISTS TRUMP WILL WIN FOREVER UNTIL YOU GOT KILLED BY HIS GREATNESS

he still is a meme

Our Golden Boy?
He's Great!