New update from Julia Vickerman’s twitter

New update from Julia Vickerman’s twitter.

Other urls found in this thread:

tredlocity.tumblr.com/post/168088493535/okay-but-when-the-original-twelve-forever-pilot
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why care?

Who?

Has she posted any more sexy photos of herself?

The creator of Twelve Forever.

tredlocity.tumblr.com/post/168088493535/okay-but-when-the-original-twelve-forever-pilot

I hope they keep the same voice.

What?

oh my

and now we circlejerk her again because these faggots can't masturbate and relieve themselves

RUBBER BROKE!

>why care about a cartoon being produced on the comic and cartoon board

I'm keeping an eye on this based on the visuals alone.

2019 can't come soon enough.

12F, Owl House and Amphibia. The year of waifus.

Just the visuals? Don't think with your dick, the creator couldn't wait 15 minutes after the series was announced to tell everyone the lead was transgender

And what seems to be the problem here? What's wrong with creators taking some liberties in their work?

just let them tell their stories, lad

>the creator couldn't wait 15 minutes after the series was announced to tell everyone the lead was transgender

It was someone else involved with the show, not the creator, and it was about her or some other character being "queer" which is pretty ambiguous these days.

yea, because whenever lgbtq shit is in their minds it's never a sign of their writing quality

I-I uh
Excuse me

She did some lewd photography for a friend and has posted some naughty images before.

it's totally on topic, pls no ban

I have no problem with girls being sexy, no shame in flaunting it.

And that's all I got.

This woman is hideous, it's bad enough to watch someone's show because your dick gets hard when you look at her, but this is just shit fucking taste.

A shitty show about an imaginary world. The world is pretty bland, character design is bad, and the premise is that a girl doesn't want to grow up.

>the character design is bad
Compared the shows currently out right now?