This guy is going to get impeached the minute he stops playing ball. Contrary to public belief...

This guy is going to get impeached the minute he stops playing ball. Contrary to public belief, the congress doesn't need a real reason to impeach the president. They can simply declare they don't trust him anymore and then all they need is a simple majority in the House, and a 2/3-majority in the Senate. So the moment this guy stops following the orders of the republican party, the GOP will simply get together with Democrats and impeach him.

Hope you guys realize you just gave the GOP-establishment total control of the country. Have fun with that.

Btw, an impeached president is also not allowed to hold the title "President" anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

law.cornell.edu/constitution/articleii
youtube.com/watch?v=O5zGkqAWsWE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

bump 2.0

Wrong

You can't impeach an emperor.

>So the moment this guy stops following the orders of the republican party, the GOP will simply get together with Democrats and impeach him.
And the democrats would work with the GOP why?
Because they hate gays too, and secretly want Pence too?

Trump has the power of the microphone and will make people pissed at their representatives and if they take him out he will tear down the Democratic & Republican party entirely and send the USA into martial chaos.

i dont think congress wants to take the risk of a militia potentially occupying another wildlife refugee center i mean that would suck guys

it would just be a national disaster no question about it

The American people have elected and support Trump, congress isn't going to do anything.

yeah you dumb fuck, it's called checks and balances, and its why we have the best system in the world

Worry about your own shit hole, cabbage nigger

They also elected and support the congress.

The system elected Trump. More Americans voted for Hillary.

Idiot, the day 2/3 of Congress decides to just impeach a president because of willy nilly reasons is the day that an armed revolution takes place in the states. But I don't blame you krauts for not understanding that the rules of your arab caliphate are not the same as ours.

you obviously don't understand wats happening in the u.s. at present

the republicans control house and senate

>the title "President" anymore.
Speaking of which, Trump's official title should not be Mr. President as that implies he is a mere man, it should Billionaire WWE Hall Of Fame President Trump to reflect his accomplishments.

There was a time when the press could take away that microphone by refusing to interview someone. Now though, he could just livetweet the court proceedings and cause chaos. Gotta love progress.

I wonder how many illegals voted.
I wonder how much classic democrat voter fraud occurred.
I wonder.

Because they wouldn't slip the chance to make the only president ever impeached a republican. Also, with Pence in office election of a democrat candidate in 2020 is a safe bet.

> Americans
She only won the popular vote because all the illegals that voted.

That would likely lose them the next senate and congressional elections. If Trump remains popular with the base it'd be electoral suicide to impeach him. It'd also risk splitting the party as a disillusioned base split off to form their own party after seeing the treachery of the congressmen.

So you are saying that congress want a war?
serious you dont think 50 million plus Trump supported wont chimp the fuck out?
Im not white but i will chimp out if that happens

Bill Clinton was impeached.

>only president ever impeached
Open a book other than the quran, Deutschestani.

>only president ever impeached
have you heard of bill clinton

They won't do this because they don't want a civil war that'll see every last one of them executed.

Please Germany tell me more about American politics.

Pro tip: don't cite der spiegle.

Hard mode: stop fingering Angela merkle so you can type with both hands. Bud

Bill Clinton Impeachment was lifted by the Senate, morons.

It would cost them the next 5 elections, senpai. You're a retard, too much arabic semen.

lions guard when?

all i need is a color scheme and a patch to be mailed to me.

No, you just don't know there is a difference between being impeached and found guilty and thrown out of office.

He was impeached by the house and found not guilty by the senate.

>At the federal level, the impeachment process is a two-step procedure. The House of Representatives must first pass, by a simple majority of those present and voting, articles of impeachment, which constitute the formal allegation or allegations. Upon passage, the defendant has been "impeached".

You should realize who is ruling the republican party. Michelle Bachmann once literally introduced a bill which started with "We recommend the bill as follows:" She literally introduced a bill that was handwritten by a large company, forgot which one it was though. So if Trump is going through with his abolishment of free trade or anything else that could seriously threaten the order of things, that the rulers of the republican party won't care about the threat of civil war.

As i said, Trump will play ball or he will be gone.

>trump is impeached
>american civil war starts
>it becomes a worldwide globalist vs antiglobalist struggle
It's actually the best thing that could happen.

Impeach him for what?

Except for the fact they have all the big guns, the majority of people, all means of production, etc. while you have memes and twitter.

They also elected and support the decision to make your mom "bukkakke girl of the century".

They can surely make something up, like they did with Benghazi.

Elected, yes. Support, no. We support the Constitution, and whoever upholds their oath to uphold it.

>More Americans
I'll take "Types of Voter Fraud" for 500, Alex.

One can be impeached but not removed from office.

>CoALD8CG
>coal

>implying
US military is absolutely patriotic. I dunno about France, but our military would side with the nationalists.

And as I said, it would be electoral suicide. The Republicans were only as successful as they were because they had their Trump firebrand. If they turned on him and impeached him for doing the very things he said he'd do on the campaign trail, the Republican party would be finished. Voters would never trust them again and they'd likely lose control of the house and the senate in the next congressional elections. Not only that but if they ended up with a party split it would probably be the end of the right in America for a long time.

Their structure is compartmentalized and many will defect with the People, against the NWO corporate Borg.

Why do you think they possess a monopoly of power? they merely have a monopoly over perception... if people wake up (which is happening) they'll lose.

>big guns
again, the military (or chunks of it) would defect and there would be factions and splinter groups
>means of production
can be seized
>majority of the people
they only have a fragile hold over what people think, which could shatter

The real power brokers number in the thousands and the inner decision makers are probably under 100 people.

mid-high level assets and cogs within the machine that allow the elite power could easil

>implying the establishment the media and other countries wouldn't work together in a civil war against trump lovers.

Trump didnt win more votes than Romney or McCain, it was that Clinton lost so many votes that won them the election. Trump is not a firebrand, any republican candidate would have won it. And as i said, the rulers of the GOP don't care about anything once a candidate truly threatens globalism. They wont give a fuck if the GOP breaks apart, and they wont give a fuck if in some rural parts of the United States civil war breaks out.

This won't happen. What a waste of time to think about this. I'm more interested in what type of resistance to expect from Democrats over these next few years

Wasted trips.

The globalist plan relies on subterfuge. If people become aware of their goals and methods, the whole plan falls apart. Open war would mean the end of them.

Read up.

Dems are considering playing Trump against the GOP.

Just let this thread die. This cunts a coal burner it says so in his Id.

Globalists dont really care about immigration. Actually, Obama and Clinton both voted for a expansion of border security in 2006. Globalists dont care if Mexicans come to the United States to work for low wages, or if an american factory moves to Mexico so the Mexicans can work there for low wages. As long as they get to exploit the cheap mexican labour, they are happy.

Trump did win more votes than Romney and McCain, newfag.

Votes are still being counted and Trump already surpassed McCain.

implying that wouldn't be hilarious

No. Less than half people elected him. If he fucks up bigly it'll be easy to get him off. And you aren't rioting. You love big talk but you are even more of a conforming cuck than jobless liberals out protesting because they think it's cool and makes them look important.

Try that and the Republic dies and the Empire begins.

Do they really feel in charge?

>Less than half people elected him
Less than half the people voted for Clinton, too. 47.7% to 47.3%. That means 52.3% didn't vote for Clinton.

Throw out all the illegal votes and it becomes clear that Trump won the popular vote. The Dems are trying to turn their blatant fraud into a meme to delegitimize Trump before he even takes office.

It's really funny or sad that American politics fixate on gay marriage and transgender bathrooms as headline news when there are messy wars still unresolved.

The refugee situation is completely out of hand now. Those should be priority talking points in the news.

If they need to false flag another Muslim attack in America to really set the record straight to stop this refugee thing.

They did it to Japanese after Pearl Harbor. One would think the Paris and Belgium attacks would have some sway on the American politicians.

A president can only be impeached for high crimes and treason dumb ass. Not because they don't like him. Now go play with your shit like a good lib moron.

Kraut, there are 350,000,000 guns here that say if Congress had the balls, and they don't, to try to impeach President Trump the American people would tear that shit down. Unlike the pussies who put up with people like Angela Merkel the American people, and I mean white, heavily armed people, would stop any and all impeachment proceedings. So Achmed there is nothing you can do about Massa Trump. We took back our country and now we are draining the swamp. You will see many traitor politicians go to the Gulag in the next couple years.
We hope that Islam will just give us a reason to roll over their asses.
Of course a coward German from Doucheland cannot understand what it means to be self governing. When we come e for Islam in Doucheland we are also going to take care of the cowards who allowed this muhammy madness...

Live free or they die.

>One would think the Paris and Belgium attacks would have some sway on the American politicians.

They did, but the MSM kept burying that info under race riot incitement and slander against Trump.

Trump, not being cucked by donors, party bigwigs, or up for re-election in some dustbowl Congressional district, was free to make Islamic terrorism one of the main issues of his campaign (for which he was labeled a racist Islamophobic bigot).

Once he is sworn in as Commander-in-Chief, efficient and effective kebab removal will finally begin.

> News media
> Failing to report news
> So a new market emerges whereby Trump can report it himself
What a time to be alive.

Good luck with that.
One word from Trump and you got civil war.

Trump was elected on anti-establishment feelings. If they just impeach him because he's anti-establishment they're committing suicide.
They'll need to invent a scandal first.

That's way too Machiavellian to expect of them. Democrats aren't as uniform as it appears, kraut.

The mainstream media doesn't want you focusing on things which would lead back to their masters. You'll never meet a one percenter who's intimidated by identity politics. Criminal allegations? They're friends with the police commissioners and district attorneys. Bad publicity? They own the media, or are friends with those who do.

Subsequently, the media turns it into an important issue for people who otherwise wouldn't give a shit either way, because it becomes a threat to their rights and ability to thrive. If we don't destroy political correctness, affirmative action will get us denied from schools and turned down at jobs, girls can have us arrested just for talking to them, poor immigrants will flood the country and destroy our economy and way of life, and our wives will run off with decades of alimony and child support.

>all they need is a simple majority in the House, and a 2/3-majority in the Senate.
lol

t. fat incel neckbeard

LOL

you're a fucking idiot if you think the "American people" have a fraction of the fire power or resources the government has.

You'd lose. End of story.

Not an argument

Maybe if all states had voter ID laws you could say "More Americans voted for Hilary"

You will soon witness America deporting 20 million Mexicans who use up our services for free. And Doucheland will have to pay to keep our new Christian Russian ally from stomping your Muslim ass kissing asses. We no longer even like Doucheland. You creatures are Europe's problem.

> Implying you have to win militarily against a volunteer army
All you have to do is convince them to stand down. But wait! Soldiers like Trump more than Hillary so you're out of luck there.

that would be interesting. I want to see what shape the riots would take then.

law.cornell.edu/constitution/articleii
the constitution says the president is impeached when he is convicted of breaking a law
it doesn't say anything about when congress does not approve of him

youtube.com/watch?v=O5zGkqAWsWE

ayyyyy

The Mexicans aren't going anywhere lol. This is hard as hell to enforce or carry out.

You will see more crybaby protesting of immigration enforcement breaking up families. It realistically won't happen other than penalizing and going after companies that hire illegals and placing a tax on money transfers to Mexico.

Dumbass pussy doesn't realize we are throughout the military. We would have access to all the same weapons and not many would fire on their own people unlike the coward traitor Germans who think about a retirement over freedom. So shut your pie hole and enjoy your local Imam Merkel telling the enemy how to rape your mothers and daughters.

The fire power and resources belong to the military. The military is overwhelmingly pro-Trump.

If a general told his boys to shoot pro-Trump rebels, the boys would shoot the general.

You really don't know anything about US immigration and employment laws, do you?

Picture this Abdul. Me in my Merkaava chasing your little brother down West Bank! That is one hell of a holiday! You fag muds thought America was done but now you see who really runs this show. If you got real news you would also see the ass whooping s Islam is taking on the streets here. They hide that from you and other Americans because it would be a free for all on Islam! Fuck Islam and fuck your Mutti Merkel. What a traitor hag Islam put their faith in. I hope Doucheland has a winter that will freeze your children onto Popsicles.

Lol Germany

Almost every Republican that spoke out against trump lost.

The soldiers wont have access to weapons unless a real military coup with the involvement of high ranking military is happening. Do you really think the military is going to start a coup because congress is using powers the constitution is explicitly giving them?

This. Congress elects to bring him to impeachment hearings, they don't give out any charges whatsoever.

Trump could take this country by force if he wanted but he is a true red blooded American. Something you invest retarded mooooslim have no idea. 5 years from now your German buddies will be as stupid as muhammians. Lol. That's fucking funny.

>law.cornell.edu/constitution/articleii
>misdemeanors

can be literally everything.

> CoAL

Stop fucking niggers already

You live in a fantasy land OP.
Never going to happen.

So then no one gets shot.

This entire conversation was under the assumption that the government legally impeaches Trump, caused his supports to violently rebel. If they attack her, they lose.

They won't dare to impeach the god emperor.

>(((they))) wouldn't be able to control his accounts and appliances

>Stops playing ball

He started?

voting machines are riggable, if it can be done, it will be done (source: Bev Harris)

Trump isn't going to waste money to build a wall. All you really have to do is target and follow the money.

I read somewhere that there is an annual estimate of $24 billion in money transfers to Mexico.

If you place a % tax rate on it that contributes to an immigration enforcement fund, the problem will fix itself.

Same like Prop 64 for marijuana takes the earnings to put towards law enforcement funds

It's laughable, unrealistic, costly to do door to door immigration sweeps other than for felons, gangs, etc

Illegal immigrants are there for money. Control, stop the money they will leave on their own. Also audit businesses or set up a task force that go after companies that hire illegals.

The door to door round ups won't happen as envisioned.

>implying they know who that is in this case

Your Mama-San. Day one we stop their gubmint cheese. The Mexican Fiesta is almost over and we don't give a fuck about their babies.
In my state we drove out Mexicans in one day! Obama had to sue my state but it's hard to find a Mexican here now. I noticed some building an apartment behind my house and I'm just waiting for Jan 20 before I call INS. FUCKING GLORIOUS to fuck up their criminal world.

Next we invite all the hot Japanese girls to come here because we know how much they love white boys! We will treat them like princesses and you can keep fapping to cartoons!

Funnily enough they were found not guilty.

>The soldiers wont have access to weapons unless a real military coup with the involvement of high ranking military is happening.

Yes, they would. Do you think that generals summon the tanks and helicopters from another dimension that only they have access to? The soldiers work with the tools of their trade on the daily basis.

It would be preferable for most of the big boys to side with the coup, of course, just to keep confusion to a minimum and have the most experienced and connected people in charge, but it's not absolutely necessary. Where does authority come from? What is a general without a willing army? A lieutenant colonel who's been granted command of a few bases by the soldiers themselves is far more capable of getting things done than a general who's men have told him to fuck off if he doesn't want a bullet in the face. The lieutenant colonel has become the general, and the general has become a nobody with nothing but a meaningless title.

>Do you really think the military is going to start a coup because congress is using powers the constitution is explicitly giving them?

If anger from the general population became great enough that war was on its way, and the military was going to have to choose a side. Again, even if the generals sided with congress, the men underneath them would not. They wouldn't just hand over the tanks and aircraft carriers because the officers who joined the enemy ordered them to, either.

>SO THEY'LL FIGHT AGAINST DEMOCRACY

Attempts to remove Trump from power would be a very clear attempt to undermine what people voted into office. It might have been a little ignorant on their part, but people voted for a Republican congress out of hopes that they would make Trump's life easy.

I'd say that the rebels would be in the right in this scenario.

These muds don't understand your excellent point. Coward Germans are just.. Cowards. I'm proud to be an American, where at least I know I'm free!

Impeachment would be very good. Then voters could replace all those shit politicians in the Congress.

>This guy is going to get impeached the minute he stops playing ball. Contrary to public belief, the congress doesn't need a real reason to impeach the president. They can simply declare they don't trust him anymore and then all they need is a simple majority in the House, and a 2/3-majority in the Senate. So the moment this guy stops following the orders of the republican party, the GOP will simply get together with Democrats and impeach him.

If they did that, it would be grounds for taking up arms.

Protests will be a fuckload more violent than what you're seeing in Portland.

The USA is not going to become a banana republic.