Trump is actually a ziocuck and actually condoned his daughter to breed with a literal KIKE

Trump is actually a ziocuck and actually condoned his daughter to breed with a literal KIKE.
While I do believe that in theory he is probably the best ''choice'' for the ''election'', he is still nothing more than a puppet for the government and of little relevance to it's power
What he represents is still very flawed and he is absolutely not some one to look up to

Other urls found in this thread:

algemeiner.com/2015/02/06/donald-trump-on-jewish-daughter-ivanka-this-wasnt-in-the-plan-but-im-very-glad-it-happened-video/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Blatantly encouraging your daughter to racemix and raising her to do so is degenerate behaviour

Hopefully he will one day cease to endorse Jewish lies such as Christianity, as well. But i wouldn't trust a guy like him

you should see a therapist.

Butthurt faggot. Everything i said is completely true.
You are the faggot cuck who obviously needs therapy. You probably support race mixing with Jews, Zionism, Jewish Capitalistic lies in American society and Judeo-Christianity which was created by Jews

Well you obviously support those things if you're trying to defend Trump against these points.
Ad hominem bullshit is useless here though, nice try, Americuck

Kike husband of his daughter is actually a race traitor. Jewish ethnicity passed through the mother's bloodline, so his children will be goyim.

is that noemie dufresne?

Protip: Ivanka's kids are not actually her husband's.

That really has little more than religious and certain social relevance though. Racially, they will still have half-Jewish blood and are race mixed.

I'm not sure

Well technically there is racial difference depending on the sex of each race, as a Liger and Tigon would be different, but the real issue here is race mixing with one of the most fowl races

I would hope that you are right, but I think he would take a DNA test

The daughter has a much different skin tone than the mother and father, and the son looks like a convincing white person so it's hard to say, maybe you are right about that

you might actually have issues with paranoia man.

consider help.

>posts documented facts
>paranoia
Nice shit posting

You got sources for all those "facts"?

algemeiner.com/2015/02/06/donald-trump-on-jewish-daughter-ivanka-this-wasnt-in-the-plan-but-im-very-glad-it-happened-video/
Here is an example of his degenerate propaganda

You're trying too hard, CTR

For the record, I think the other ''choices'' for president were much more disgusting representations of leaders. He is still the best we have seen for a long time

you realize all his adult children married Jews, not just Ivanka right? you really think a white man could be that successful without jew approval? his whole clan is intermarried with them. just wait, Tiffany will be next

post yfw when big Don cucked the jew

It's not like all presidents or rich people had family that bred with Jews.
That's why i'm saying, take your support for him with a grain of salt. It's fine to appreciate the positive things he has said, but don't worship him, or look up to him as some kind of ideal.

Stupid goyim thinks that it's possible to become the president of the US withouth (((their))) approval. The Jew owns Trump.
Good luck, stupid cucks.

>The Jew owns Trump.
I know, That's why I'm saying people need to stop worshiping him. The faggot cucks here always fucking talking about how they want to suck the ''GOD-EMPEROR'S'' cock and being Christian zionist supporters because he is and follow his every word like gospel are cringey as shit

It's especially stupid considering many of these hypocrites claim to be white supremacists or white racists