Sup Forums friendships that remind you of your own friends

I was the brown kid with glasses who's best friend was the white kid with a single mom.

Feel free to include current friends, childhood friends, school friends, exes, etc. Anything relating to wholesome friendships

Pretty much this without the romantic undertones

We used to date

who was your Plank?

how'd that go? were you childhood friends? what happened? do y'all still talk?

What cartoon has a korean psychopath, a black bicycle thief, a trailer trash kid, a puerto rican crybaby and a latchkey kid?

this sounds like a cast of characters in the Boondocks.

also, where the heck did you grow up? that's not your typical childhood cast of friends

We've been best friends since high school. She's still my closest friend. Like she knows my fetishes close. We're just not dating anymore.

Pic related represents me and my childhood best friend. It was like this when we were kids where I was Double D, but it kind of morphed into a Cartman and Butters thing where I was Butters by the time we hit high school.

Where else but Florida? We didn't usually all hang out at the same time. I was latchkey. Me, the korean and the rican were a trio. Thief was my connection to the kid underworld. I turned to trailer kid when I needed someone to have my back.

ur either from florida or california aren't u

ding ding ding

We just get together, laugh and make fun of the stupidest fucking shit imaginable, annoy everyone else around us in the process, and insult each other.
Dude's my best friend.

I would watch the shit out of this cartoon.

i'd watch a show with a cast like that. especially if the animation is good (or bad, in the case of Adult Swim).

Thanks user for reminding me of the relationships i value
(Me being the sponge and my friend isnt dumb)

Closest I can think of. Elementary school, I was a dork whose only friend was a girl who was kind of gross and eventually moved away.

We also had a rival kid group made up the land lady's bratty son, a strongfat kid, a creepy norwegian, two brothers that cheated at everything and the girl.

when you jerk off, is it considered an orgy then?

this is really cool and kinda sweet, in a way

friends moving away always makes me kinda sad. but i much prefer the old way of losing touch with someone naturally over distance and fondly looking back on it than the more modern phenomena of reaching out to old friends via social media only to find you've lost so much touch with the person, and have to accept the friendship is effectively over

I've never had a friend

do you want an internet hug, user?

military brat, only son, moved around to much to make any lasting friends ships

if growing up means growing apart from my best friend then... turn me into a hog... with a mohawk...

a purple mohawk...

did you make any friends as an adult?

i got coworkers now... and it's just as fine...

For the up's and down's. Plus we work together.

are you more of a Diane or a Bojack?

Since he's on this site he's almost certainly a Bojack

I'm definitely the Bojack here.