Why are eastern europeans so good at science?

why are eastern europeans so good at science?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shes studying why Toast always lands on the buttered side down.

The domestic sciences are important work.

Autism.

>why are pretty girls good at science

They're not.

But we admittingly prop up their grades and give them smiles to keep them in our programs. Eye-candy is important.

? ? ?

we are traditionally strong especially in mathematics because there are zero resources needed to conduct research. just pencil and paper.

> thx based janos neumann that i can shitpost here daily

Is finland redpilled?

Can you say: brain-drain??
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

they're asian

Because they still study science there.

news to me

I'm only good at consuming weed t b h
There are some people who understand math n shit around here, and a sizeable part them are Tatars and Jews tho, since many ruskies would rather partake in alcohol/other drug consumption

The real questions is why are you having the same science classes in college that we are having in highschool

drug & alc don't make my math skills worse

maybe you just keep your habits in check and don't overdo it, it's very good then

>mfw everyone around us is retarded

There was no equivalent to the cultural Renaissance like western Europe. Eastern Europe skipped the arts and went straight to enlightenment/intellectualism and they excel at it.

what the fuck is "Intelllgence"?

Seems to me like a consequence of the emphasis put on sciences by the USSR in schools during the cold war.

When I studied sciences in college the best and highest level books were almost always written by soviets from back in the commie days.

I would also say that since the anglosphere education system is fucking shitty compared to the rest of the civilized world, you may have a biased view.

awful post

First of all, during commie times, there was a huge push for more Science & Maths in school.

Secondly, it comes down to the person.

Either they are autistic, so they are naturally born to spend their life studying
OR
They have problems at home so to ignore them they spend their time in studies and daydreaming
OR
Their parents are extremely strict(Ching Chong dad levels times a hundred) and they force their kids to learn, turning them into machines with no social life.

>by Tatu Vanhanen
>shows Finland the most intelligent

Not biased at all..

being good at sciences usually results in a well paid job, and we're relatively poor, so parents often push kids that way.

The answer is simple. Communism.
Or rather the approach to education of communists.

Humanities were of little value to communists, who's goal was to create nationless world ruled by one government.

Science is nationless, it was practical, had no ideology, and can be used to further technology used to improve the standard of life of the average worker.

we have really good exercises to do at school

in my high school girls for some reason always did good at physics and math... well most of them did and almost non of them were nerdy or even close to that. Only a few actually went into medicine or physic thou after high school

As for Poland:
The Matura is way harder than let's say in Germany, higher demands and more content.

I was shocked when I moved to Germany and realized the education system for higher education is designed for plebs.

That's also a reason why the universities in Germany are crowded and they have such a great drop-out rate, almost everyone can get a matura in Germany.

Whoah, whoah. That's outdated as Hell. Italy currently has the highest European IQ.

Zitto animale

>When I studied sciences in college the best and highest level books were almost always written by soviets from back in the commie days.
fucking this. Books written by commies are top tier.

>Science is nationless, it was practical, had no ideology, and can be used to further technology used to improve the standard of life of the average worker.
But this statement is wrong. As it saying goes "it is easier to control stupid nation". And math teaches you logical thinking.

>As it saying goes "it is easier to control stupid nation". And math teaches you logical thinking.
Raise a scientist, give him endless state-provided gibs so he can continue with his research and he will never complain.

Oh, this is an exam at the end of a first time at my university (I am studying telecommunication, not mathematics)

1. Without using de l'hospital find the limit...
2. Find the limit...
3. Solve this integral
4. Analyze the continuity of f(x,y)..
5. Solve this equation
6. Check if this sum converges

>Cosine rule

>Bit of algebra

>3D

Basic shit OP, or did you drop math as soon as you hit year 11?

Or even better, did you drop out because 'school isn't a place for smart people' lmao?

And any teacher who puts that much detail on a fucking board is over compensating for something

Not that hard really.

>SLAVS AREN'T WHITE!

according to /pol

m8 this is pretty easy

Fucking this.

Particular physicist here, a lot of my collegues are commie as fuck. The only thing we care are our research burgers, and those were way larger back in USSR.

most of us are retarded too.

Mostly, we have had our share of globalism and re-education (indoctrination), but it is crumbling down again. Compared to any other nation, except Japan, we are very red-pilled

Embarrassing. Apply yourself.

It is not. With Tatus level of autism, you cant be biased

source: your ass

everyone is retarded

>Tatu Vanhanen
>Finland is the highest

ebin :DD

Also Somalia and other east coast africa lowest. It is reliable study

>uni
Literally studying this right now and I'm in highschool

U.S. has silly student loan money for any degree you want, so women here choose basket weaving and women's studies rather than something smart and difficult

valid point

finland is the smartest?

MFW you retards think mathematics is a legitimate science and not part of an elaborate governmental conspiracy. How does 1 X 0 equal 0. Riddle me that.

fake map

Italay Austria, Finland and Germany all have 101

Ukraine has 97, just like Russia. Also Poland has 100

It's a meme, just like the asian high iq thing

Good one. You need an exercises to calculate how many refugees you can destroy with machine gun.

If you said something smart zero times, how many times would you have said something smart?

I swear I know her, she's Bulgarian

Criminally underrated.

0*0 equals 0, how is that the same as 1*0. Checkmate lad. I'm playing 20d chess on ur ass

The Batavo-finno-helvetic triangle should be rightfully feared

Because they aren't too many nigger to falsify the stat like in the west

I'm terrible at math and even I know how to solve three of those.

This is true. Most Eastern European people have a drop of Asian blood. That's why they look different and have a different "intelligence "

0.9999.... 1

Te kurwy całki...

>Finland
>Asians
>High IQ

It checks out.

Because soviet system of high education.

It's because they're are all poor and have nothing to do so they just fucking read books all day trust me my gf is Russian

High expectations on society's gifted since eastern bloc times. Not trying to educate 100% of the population, just like everywhere else that's "passing us up".

What's with the synchronized shitposting, by the way. It went from hour long threads of fairly decent discussion to five different "solve my math problem, drmpfcucks btfo forever, worship the bbc" threads in like ten minutes.

Why is the marker board green?

Thats basics lol, studied it in highschool, and we had 2 lectures about them on college.

1/10

You need to learn chemistry at an early age over there, so you can distill vodka from rotten potatoes and how to make krokodil.

its fucking adding
>1*2
if you add 1 2 times you get 2
>1*0
if you add 1 0 times you get 0

This. Coming fromcan engineer...my university had NO money to do any lab work, except some shitty stuff very rarely on 30 year old equipment.

Guess what we did do ... theory. Holy shit, so much theory. Theoretical maths, physics, I'm an ME and we had fucking quantum mechanics as must-have exam. I can easily discuss theoretical parts of quantum physics, particle physics, etc. with physics students from Germany, for example.

So much theory...

nazis gathered and executed everyone in eastern europe at the start of world war 2, everyone who had any idea of anything got killed leaving behind farmers and alcoholics

We're good at everything fambalam, except working and living together.

Individually we are very uber, together we are very unter.

>tfw graduated from primary school with an average of 7.2 in a 4 to 10 scale because video games and never doing homework or paying attention
>it wasn't even close to get to a "highschool" in a larger city
>go to amis and waste 3 years with retard classmates and constantly aid them with everything from stuff like how to calculate area of a parallelogram to order of operations in what little simple math we had
>never learn math like in

central and western europeans are orders of magnitude better.

Eastern europeans like to take advantage of the meme tho, so do asians.