What makes a nation great?

Please pol explain

Other urls found in this thread:

ryanfb.github.io/loebolus-data/L035.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Liberty and freedom.

White people

People living in the country are doing well and looking forward to their futures.

Trump

Homogenity, progress and order

voter le pen

The influence it has over other nations.

Straight white men.

came here to post this

Genetics.

Economy, military, history.

Freedom and justice

This, and good economy

I don't like my ID :(

>What makes a nation great?
lack of shitskins and leftists is good enough nowadays

hvite ppl

Listen to him, Argentina does have the highest percentage of white people.

>lack of shitskins and leftists is good enough nowadays
Shitskins are the least of your worries, pooland.

You say that but the large Polish cities already have a shitskin problem.

Also the shitskin culture is popular in Poland. Without rap, hip hop and other crap they would be a better nation.

An individual's ability to pursue their own interests, while still having the desire to look out for his brothers, and neighbors.

Mono cultural, white nations basically.

ryanfb.github.io/loebolus-data/L035.pdf

Not saying it isn't a problem, but you're naive to think that those are Poland's biggest concerns right now.

A nation is great when it's people are good.
It's greatness comes from the goodness of those who work with diligence and faith, patience and dignity.
And the goodness of the people comes from God. He instills goodness in them, and gives them the ability to manifest that goodness in their lives, to the extent that they keep faith with Him.

The USA was once such a nation, but then we turned our backs upon Him, and now we are paying for that error...

Competition - the need to prove your country, culture and people are superior to others and, when it loses, strives to learn from its mistakes and do better next time. The loss of this drive, which usually happens when you let women into positions of power, is what leads to the destruction of the nation.

so what should I worry about?

>You say that but the large Polish cities already have a shitskin problem.
kek no, I live in Warsaw and I see shitskins very rarely, mostly near universities. Last time I saw a nigger was something like 2 months ago

The (unified) people and a stable government

Source: Rome, monarchist France, British empire (England before that), imperial Russia, Austria Hungary & Yugoslavia (for examples where these conditions weren't met)

I like your reference

Enemies

History
Culture
Family

War history, it means Russia, UK, France.

kek

Switzerland is perfect proof competition isn't necessary. I wouldn't have called the Scandinavian countries particularly competitive either but they were great in the 60s-70s and are still good (even if Sweden is on a sharp decline)

These too

Hitler

Link is

Tacitus
Dialogus
Agricola
Germania

It shows our assumed reciprocity of values, and fairness toward others in our society.

It's a sickness in whites to take in people of other races, and expect the same benevolence from them toward us.

They simply do not hold those values.

Order. Pragmatic rule. Scientific progress. Satisfied citizens.

This

to be honest? good ISPs

Soon there will be none left who remember what has been lost. Once broken, the chain cannot be repaired.

>Last time I saw a nigger was something like 2 months ago

Oh, how I envy you...

Guess we know why your country sucks then.

Peace (I'm talking about not provoking war), liberty and prosperity.
Many supposedly great nations don't have it all.

Dude. I Kek'ed so hard, coffee sprayed outta my nose when I clicked on that! ROTFL Damn, that's good.
I must appropriate!

Brave new world?

Strength. Anything else is useless if you can't even defend yourself.

>
>This

Agreed

/thread?