I cannot wait for this run to be over...

I cannot wait for this run to be over. I cannot think of any writer who has written a main batman book who has as much dislike of bruce as tynion seems to. Throughout this entire run it has been bruce being chewed out by almost every member of the batfamily and getting embarrassed in fights he normally would win.

Other urls found in this thread:

tumblr.com/tagged/detective-comics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's not a Batman book though, Tynion was clear that this is to be a Batfam book for those who have no others

I'll give that Bruce was jobbing hard in that whole running , but it's not like the editorial couldn't tell Tynion to go a bit easy

Also a reminder that Bruce being a twat is a thing in many other books (JL, JLA), hell the current big event is entirely his fault, with Doomsday Clock being one of the repercussions - I wouldn't be surprised if DC tried to retire him again for a year or two, considering how well-received were Dickbats and Jimbats, and this is just a build-up

Tynion sure is trying pretty hard to make Bruce look like the bad guy again somehow.

Almost all the books apart from Batman and All-Star Batman has either been pretty mercilessly shitting on Bruce or making him look like a giant hypocritical asshole for the past few months, and will continue to do so if solicits are anything to go by:

>Demands that Dick disband the Titans because Troia might turn evil, despite the fact that he is the absolute last person in the world who should be making such demands, and actually resorts to exerting his influence as a father figure to make him do it
>Is a catastrophic fuck-up in Priest's current Justice League run
>There is the possibility that he is a literal cuck in Batman v. Deathstroke

>It's not a Batman book though, Tynion was clear that this is to be a Batfam book for those who have no others

You don't have to be shitting on Bruce every single story just to jerk off your Batfam special snowflakes. You can make them look bad without Batman looking like an impotent jobber and bad guy.

>There is the possibility that he is a literal cuck in Batman v. Deathstroke
Deathstroke fucks Catwoman?

it´s mostly him just getting emasculated and kicked around by some strong wyman
basically how every male hero nowadays get´s treated since the sjw/feminist take over

While I think that Nightwing and Red hood do make valid points about batman's policy, batgirl's argument is very provocative and lacking in logic.

Deathstroke could be Damian's real father, which means that best-case scenario, Talia fucked Bruce behind his back at some point, worst-case scenario, Talia fucked Bruce behind his back and tricked him in to raising their kid.

Jason fucked Talia behind his back .

That was more like Talia fucking Bruce's mentally retarded foster son behind his back.

tumblr.com/tagged/detective-comics
sjw/feminist love Batwoman and Jason.

Fucked him behind Batman's back?

We do all understand that Bruce was raped for that baby right? Like this wasn't a relationship built on trust. Damian is a rape baby.

I don't think she could do much behind Batman's back seeing as there really was never a proper relationship too begin with.

Batman is the Mom.

I checked . tynions twitter to make sure he's leaving (he is!) and he said one of his favorite things this issue was getting to write Barbara. Honestly, this whole kate is a mother figure to fing batman is trash. but goes to show, tynion plugs his favorites at bruce's expense. always. not to mention, Barbara is strickly against killing, she's spared joker, restrains huntress consistently, but here in this case sniping a beaten man from a rooftop because of what he might do....well then Barbara agrees with kate and has such keen insight on batman. tynion is a piece of garbage and I can not wait for him to leave.

not to mention kate just joined up with her dad, an extremist who was willing to kill 10s of innocent people to destroy a league of shadows cell. yeah kate that's a great idea. and Luke and JPV join apparently! alright! everyone's in character now!

You know what I like about this, it shows the relatively closeness to Bruce. Dick and Damian are the closest to Bruce as he is right now. The current Tim, as one guy on Reddit put it, is a zealot and the idealist who believes in Batman more then even Bruce Wayne does. That in turn prevents any true understanding of Bruce Wayne as a person or even as Batman. Then you have Barbara who has always had a looser affiliation with Batman and at the back you have Jason, the one who Bruce failed and the one who still hasn’t fully reconciled with his family.

i was with Barbara all the way until she made her closing statement. It’s really weird. Basically she says that since Kate and Martha were both Kanes, and Kate wants to kill people, that perhaps Martha would have been of the same frame of mind as Kate and would have wanted Bruce to kill. Wow. That’s a huge leap to assume that just because two people are from the same family it means they are likely to share similar opinions on an issue such as this.

No Jason is the Mom.

>WAAAAAAHHHH MUH SELF INSERT HERO GETS SHOWN SOME HUMILITY FOR ONCE

>Deathstroke could be Damian's real father
Pretty sure you made that up

He's an incompetent asshole in Batman too.

Are you fucking kidding me? Did you just miss all the threads about it when the April Solicits were announced, or are you just that much of a newfag?

Deathstroke #30 by Christopher Priest. Google it, moron.

Shitting on Batman is lazy writing and popular right now. You could blame Snyder for his unabashed bat-wank but anti-Batman contrarianism is older than that. It's just easy to sell yourself as 'new' and 'having a different take' by 'deconstructing' the character even when your deconstruction is tired ass criticism that was thirty years old when miller did it.

>as one guy on Reddit put it
No wonder you like this run. You fucking Tim and Jason fags are cancer.

"The one Batman failed". Tim got himself killed, Batman didn't fail shit. And the little faggot comes back from the dead even worse than he was before. Still no failure there. The only failure is not putting that deranged sheep out to pasture.

Literally everything said about Tim goes for Jason too. Insufferable faggots who couldn't even improve through a quick rezzing

LOL: what ?

Just because it has a question doesn't mean it is true. Damian is Bruces son. Tahlia literally raped Bruce to get his perfect DNA in order to breed the perfect son in a fucking test tube. Ras would not like Slade interfere and neither would she desu.

Talia raped Bruce. If your rapist fucks someone, that doesn't make you a cuck.

That makes you a rape victim whose rapist is a slut.

None of the characters in this issue were written correctly. I'm really not sure how or why people here think they were. I could give details about how off they all are, but I'm not going to waste my time. Tynion won't be around much longer anyway and soon we'll be free of his bias against Batman writing.

And any decent non jobbing Bat villain would smoke her ass on her first night.

Who cares? Because how many characters were downplayed and looked like fools just for Batman?

white feminist bullshit ?

I'm really sorry to see tynion go.

All this whiny batfaggotry really makes me happy, since you fuckering cancerous shitpiles are ruining comics.

tynion pls.

Does Jason mention how Kate and gang ambushed him and the outlaws, tazed them, and then sold them to Amanda Waller for her suicide squads? I feel like if I were him Id take that rather personally.

>FOR ONCE
Batman gets chewed out all the time.

Then go and read the flop Batwoman comics.

Why can't Batman take away her Bat Symbol exactly? This is why I hate these "Sidekick" characters, they act as if they have a right to be affiliated with Batman. Nothing is stopping batman from telling that wanna-be solider to stop wearing his symbol its not as if the bat symbol is public domain. Jesus I hate this so much and people wonder why the "Bat Family" is a retarded concept.

>thinks comic book solicits are any more trustworthy than comic book covers
>calls others "newfag"
Wew, lad.

What does that last hashtag even mean?

Poor Bruce.

I have no idea how Tynion distorted Batman's no kill rule in to a mommy issue. Insinuating that Martha would maybe have wanted Bruce to kill Clayface is why Bruce is so harsh on Kate ...what the phuck is that supposed to be? What was Tynion even smoking here? This really shows that Tynion never understood Batman at all. Hacks like him and Winick should never be allowed to touch the no kill rule. Batman doesn't kill because the lives of his parents were taken from him. He's not a taker of lives. Nothing to do with going dark side or mommy complex. The editors should be fired asap. Batman's entire mythology is built on that rule. If Tynion and some fans have problems then they can move to some other character. Tynion's nightmare is ending with in 6 issues so there's a small glimmer of hope. Then the 90's rejects and Batwoman can go back to limbo while Babs will continue being deaged so much so that one day Damian will be banging her in one medium or another.

>. Tynion's nightmare is ending with in 6 issues so there's a small glimmer of hope.Cass and Kate are going in limbo I just know it.

That's what you get when the highest editorial is filled by someone who dislike batman too. Someone that told snyder that Lark was a good idea.

Babara is a cunt.

Bruce is a cunt that deserves every verbal beat down he gets, and he doesn't get nearly enough of them.

WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS

>Shitting on Batman is lazy writing and popular right now.

Oh really?

Yes it is. What are you implying?

Oh poor little you.

How did Batman fail Jason and not the other way around?

>Once
His origin does that alone, first of all, and secondly he's been getting bitched out for decades now.

Did the sires even talk about Batman? it was all about Tim and Kate. Never once take a detective case to work with. arc one Tim has a great plane arc two Whining about Tim arc three Tim girlfriend is upset arc four yay Tim is back and fighting future Tim arc five, omg Kate and Tim are fighting.

That its been hip to shit on Superman for decades now and now Batman's getting a piece

You are a moron, Using superman and batman to hype third rate characters has been a thing for decades. The problem is that idiots like you thing that isnt a problem it's just "fair". seriously anti-batman niggers in this board are insane.

Not remotely what I was implying but you seem retarded so whatever.

With the exception of the purpose of them getting shit on, it is what you said.

>Tynion's main motivation is to jerk off his favourites
Imagine my shock

Turning this around - why would Kate stop using it just because Bruce told her to? She never asked him for approval and always was adamant on being his equal, not a subordinate.

I mean what is he gonna do, beat her up and throw her into Arkham? That would be a dick move, and he's obviously above them

Yeah, she was assuming a lot but I don’t think SHE thought that. She was analyzing Bruce’s frame of mind and thinks that might be a fear of his

Superman is Shit.

Kate ist Shit.

Cassfags are cancer

>Mom
>Jason

They do know he's straight right?

Jason ist bi.

Barbra didn't say Kate is a mother figure she said Kate is the last link he has to his mother that's a huge difference.

He has never shown interest in dudes

>Snyder
>Bat-wank
Are you retarded? Snyder's Batman run had him needing to be bailed out by his family in literally every single story arc.

Same with Batman Eternal.

And now we have Metal which is about every other superhero bailing him out, and instead of just Gotham, it's the entire universe he's selfishly put in danger. Everything Snyder has done has been Johns-tier. Making Batman out to be a huge shithead who makes everything worse, treats his family like garbage and can't win a fight to save his life.

And now we see what's happening with Snyder's little butt-buddy Tynion. Making Bruce the incompetent villain of his own book in order to prop up the Bat-family.

>This isn’t about her?
>This is about you?
What the fuck is she talking about?

Makes me legit sad to share a fanbase with your sort, you parade around from Injustice to White Knight to these threads posturing like you hold Superman in any real regard, but do you have any regard for what Superman regards? Have you learned anything from Clark or is the S just a label on a scoreboard? A vehicle to bicker over, like console wars and politics?

You think Superman would want someone else getting shit on just because he's been? You think it does, what? "Makes it fair"? By even implying it's due you're facilitating shit writers and shit writing, all we'll get is two piles of undue shit, not less, more.
Nothing's getting sorted out, wake up.

Do Batman fans actually like that for the past years virtually all of Batman comics revolve around Batfamily drama or rehashing the "Bruce is actually crazy" trope or both?
I get people like the Batfamily but jesus, don't you get tired of this?

Yes because it's interesting to see how they manuver around his crazy

You act like Batman is the only one rehashing old shit. Welcome to capeshit.