doing mean stuff to Niggers
Elvis
Hamburger
Baseball
Rap & Jazz
winning
being #1
Trump

mate you wouldnt have anything to do on this board if it weren't for us being here

>mate
stop saying that.

Great country music
AFL
Bush culture
Great sporting achievements for relative size and population
Anzac's
BBQ Shrimp THAT'S NOT A KNIFE, Drop bears etc.

Not to mention the outstanding cultural supremacy over Sup Forums Australia is by far the dominate meme creator all other nations tremble and crave our meme creation and banter we are the de facto rulers of Sup Forums

I'm sure some Balkan shithole or some South American spic country has less culture.

have a teary there mate

hello i am from a country that used to have a culture but doesn't anymore. hbu?

Honestly dude Sup Forums supremacy is our greatest achievement.

>Bushrangers
>The Goldrush towns (Bendigo, Ballarat etc)
>Eureka Stockade
>Mateship of country people that would give you the clothes of their back

>Great sporting achievements for relative size and population

Well, not recently

Royal Commission into 2016 Batting Collapse pls

>only online when everyone else is asleep
>We run this show now mate

mad mate?
have a cup of tea and hardin the fuck up

Maaaaaaaate

what the hell? are you gonna shut up?

Try again sweetie

do you prefer 'soap dodger'?

Looks like someone's upset that Australia is more British than the British.

Have a sook cunt

>Sup Forums and Julian Assange got Donald Trump elected.
>Julian Assange is Australian
>Australia controls Sup Forums
>Australia got Trump elected
>Therefore Australia controls America
>Therefore Australia controls the West

Australians are the most powerfull race in the world

Kek

The truth hurts, eh mick?

I thought brits loved aussies. what happened?

They're descended from the niggers in Ireland.

I'm gonna mate with your boy hole.

I've also never understood this "irish are the niggers of the white race" meme. if anything, shouldn't the scots be the niggers of the white race? haven't the Irish accomplished more than the scots, even if that's not saying much? why the irish?

We're literally English as fuck with a Bit of Scot and a touch of Irish

Anyway if we're talking Genetics you've been living with them for way longer so you'll have more potato genes. The amount of Brits we got after ww1 and 2 pretty much doubled our population.

Your a sad excuse for the British people only Australia has kept out genes pure

oh oh okay now you are just being a rudey toodey!

How badly does it hurt you that our country which descended from your dregs is now doing better than yours in just 100 years of federation?

You obviously don't know much about scottish history. On the other hand the irish starved to death in an island surrounded by fish.
No, you're potato eating scum. Truly the lowest of the low.
>doing better
doubt.jpg

>better standard of living
>higher minimum wage
>higher median income
>higher HDI
>92% white
>not swamped by Pakis and Muzzos
>our capital city hasn't become the new capital of the Caliphate

Nope Scots accomplished way fucking more then the Irish. Your showing your Americanism here and your being fucking retarded. I actually can't believe you even considered that. Scots did heaps for History

I'm cringing at how stupid you are right now. Found the 1/32 Irish American clinging onto his history cause his current culture sucks arse

korean have no culture

everything in the shit country is copy of japanese and chinese

nah, its become the capital of chinese takeaways

>romans have no culture
>everything in the shit country is copy of greek and egypt

that's true but I was more talking about in the current day. whenever I hear someone talk about Scotland it's always what a terrible place it is and how shitty the people are. compared to Ireland which is usually discussed in a good light regarding both the country and it's people. but maybe that's just cause I'm a dumb yank who doesn't know much about the uk's history.

You've never been to ireland, have you? It is an absolute shithole

You can't compare romans to gooks. Korea is literally Belgium-tier no-country

>your being fucking retarded

advanced aussie shitposting or legitimately stupid? I can never tell. and no, I have no irish blood. with how upset I made you I wouldn't be surprised if you were a Scot though.

Fucken

M9

get fucked mate

Does that mean Britain has no culture cause they stole it all from Pakistan?

USA
Canada

>advanced aussie shitposting or legitimately stupid? I can never tell.
Pitter patter let's get at her.

Just for all Aussie, remember England is so cucked that they VOTED to leave the union the the government says no so they have just rolled over.

Ever since then I have referred t othem as "Nu-Sweden"

You sure got me there mate.

It's the best thing about our internet

Reporting (and loving the salt from down unda). The truth hurts.

no, I havent. do you mean the whole country or just the north?

Australia has culture, its just trash though.

>full of wildlife that will kill you
>regularly burn to death because of bush fires
>full of abos
>Sorry Day
>perpetually butthurt

Leave anything out, Bruce?

Honestly, this guy is moderate. There are more black people in London than Muslims. The Muslims are all up north in places like Bradford, which is sometimes referred to as Bradistan.

based Canadian. Auscucks can't handle the truth.

mate, your not good enough to be called a cunt
you are forgetting the triple jay hottest 100

whens sorry day? Also Bruce is a pretty sick name. Is it fun being robbed by niggers every time you take the train you wet fuck?

I'm 100% Anglo

Scottish inventions

Telephone
Tarmac
Rubber tyre
Bicycle
Steam Engine
First Steam ship
Penicillin

Being part of the British Empire, great military actual medieval kingdoms and huge castles not shitty little Irish fiefs. There's so much shit I can't list it. It's like asking what Italy did for that world.

Now go look at Irish inventions and how many are Anglo-Irish

>911
CHECKED.

>t. Ibrahim Mohammed al Britistani

>dominate meme creator

somebody has forgotten about funland.

>cites a bunch of Canadian inventions
>if it's not Scottish it's crap
>loses to emus
I just don't get you people. Are you even trying?

'Rvatska

I never said you were wrong m8, I just thought it was funny that you called me retarded yet couldn't even use the correct form of "your/you're". there's no need to be so hostile, you responded as if I'd insulted Australia.

Yeah desu we have shitall culture take me home to my roots in England my body wasn't designed to handle this hot weather

Yeah nah sorry about that Wo Ling Ho

can confirm

Big talk Weimin. Come to Beijing and fight me.

>only online when normies are asleep

ftfy

Plenty of Scots migrated out of Scotland those inventions are Scottish or are people of Scottish decent. Scotland like England has a rich History full of famous warriors/inventors/monarchs etc. Ireland does not maybe a few famous priests and that's where Irish history ends until 1912 or something where they got their independence

Ireland should be thanking the English for uniting their country for them. Minus Northern Ireland which is British/Scot :^)

Sup Forums, would you kindly define culture for me?
- Anthropologist

It's so farkin true mate, I don't know why any cunt would ever want to come here. It's a desolate hell hole, tell your friends.

get fucked mate stop being a cunt... mate

Why so salty Sean? Did an Irish wench break your heart? Is your kilt chafing?

Id checked

I've tried defending the aluminium cone piece on Sup Forums time and time again.

But dumb amerifucks always argue against it.

Like they know a single thing about smoking bongs.

And the world will never know just how important we are .... World needs aussie :(

Soft cunts.

I'm not Salty nor Scottish. Irish people are nice and kind their landscape is beautiful but Scotland has done a lot more then Ireland and has a much richer history.

That was the original argument way back when I was posting to an American and not a Cucknadian

Ah yes my theory has proven itself to be true.
Sup Forums has no idea what culture is

don't be so modest bruce. I vacationed in Australia and it was amazing. I loved it so much I told my Pakistani friend how great it was and he's now in the process of moving there. I'm sure he'll love if just as much as I did. :^)

>'anthropologist'
>works at McDonald's because no one hires people with anthropology degrees in real jobs

Where do the Welsh fit in to this ass fukkin higher achy.

I'll be moving over in 2 months

Shut up dickhead, you want them to come here and fuck up our culture. Fuckin' thick cunt I swear.

Nah, working at university right now ; )

Keep in mind the Irish were brutally oppressed by the British and their history filtered through the British lens; history is written by the victors. I am neither Irish nor Scottish myself so I don't really care, but at least I try and think critically, eh cunt?

At the end of the day, they're two sides of the same coin. They're both niggers in my eyes

t. englishman

Thanks for your input Sanjit. Don't you have a child to groom?

i'd also like to know this. where do the Welsh fall on the tier list brits? above both scots and micks but under actual brits would be my guess.

are you jealous because your countries have lost there culture to the muslim hoardes whilst Australia forges her own path?

>jealous
>of australia
nah m8, I'm glad i'm not the oroduct of incest and being addicted to alcohol.

>there culture
>other country's

is not being able to spell simple words part of Australian culture as well?

this fuck Croatia

Cool thanks Carlos, don't you have an arm to break and consequently go bankrupt for?

Better to have a proud history and lose it than to be the descendant of criminals and outcasts with no heritage or culture worth mentioning.

Thanks Zhang, don't you have a snake to get bitten by and consequently die of over your shit infrastructure?

Our culture is not being a cunt

You should try it sometime

Bitch please
How about you stop sucking turkeys dick

incest lol you stupid cunt britain is about the most incestious island known to man kys m80