twitter.com/AnonBabble

did nothing wrong

Right idea
Questionable Method

Useless shit.
Just renforced leftists

Greatest man of all time.

pretty cool guy

Seeing what Sweden has become with this Multi-culti bullshit... Literally did nothing wrong. Exept he could've taken a lil more minorities to the hell

He's kind of goober, but motivated nonetheless. Took effort to do what he did.

What the hell is he up to nowadays, did he get his requested video games yet?

He achieved eternal memehood.

THIS

fuck breivik, why didn't he shoot important people... why only useful idiots?

by killing as many as he did, then asking for a ps3. Breivik made the statement that what he killed was not human, rather it was something less than human,

Something without actual reasoning ability, or faculties of conscience, compassion, humanity.

there was even one person who survived when asked about why they didnt want to die, said that they regretted not seeing the newest harry potter movie. whilst their so called friends died groaning around them,

what they call compassion is simply a excuse for the political agenda of those that bred them.
these doppelganger people will be more than happy to vote in the kind of austerity, or the destruction of so much industry as to lead to a famine(perhaps of will) to kill us all, but they would not care, they may not be capable of caring.

Child murderer.

Great execution.
Poor motive and background.

7.5/10

He's a moron. If he want to affect change in his land he should've run for office.

>by killing as many as he did, then asking for a ps3. Breivik made the statement that what he killed was not human, rather it was something less than human

No it made him look like a manchild with the mind of a 10 year old. Who the fuck over the age of 20 asks for a PS3?

how can you prove that they were children ? all evidence suggest that they were leftists. A human child has distinctive qualities that they simply did not posses

>implying they'd let him

In a country where he could have gone into congress and done the same thing, he goes and kills fucking burkas on a student island

Useless retard, should have removed the right people instead

You'd be surprised what you would ask for if you were in jail.

he asked for a ps3 before the ps4 was out. in any case as he stated he did nothing wrong. and acted in self defence. i am not suggesting that he is right, only that this is what he was suggesting.

Shot fleeing children in the back.

Times weren't desperate enough for his actions. Maybe they would be more acceptable when there isn't any hope left to limit immigration through political means. Although we necessarily aren't far from that.

Btw check this Breivik metal song by a Polish band Warraha:
youtube.com/watch?v=8UskCJgO6pM

Cucked by Barnevern.

Hero

>If you kill your enemy they win

A lot of the people he killed were 14 year old. Most kids in Norway grow up with leftist propaganda, so like 90% of young children from the 00's, in Norway, have leftist opinions about things because they don't know any better.

>children

hilarious. he did the opposite, no matter what some delusional cucks might tell you

I well remember how extreme our media was before the attack. they softened up afterwards, as they came to the realization that demonising and censoring half or more of the populace played a part in the attacks. the best thing is that breivik killed as many as he did because of the media as well, as in their eagerness to get footage of the massacre, hovered with a helicopter over the victims that had huddled together in groups at utoya. leading breivik right to them

>he asked for a ps3 before the ps4 was out

???? are you actually retarded??????

That is irrelevant af. He asked for a toy for children, you dumb cunt. It's like if a 30 year old man woman asked for Barbie Dolls in Prison. I bet you are manchild.

>Be against diversity
>Kill white children

Breivik = Tard

scumbag

should be executed

i hate multiculturalism as much as anyone here but thats not an excuse to murder children

didn't he love Israel

Barnevern took his anus, he took the most expensive ones from Barnevern.

>Sup Forums is now saying 'if you kill your enemy they win'
He killed child recruits to a leftist party that would have raped his country ages later. And even if that isn't enough motive for you at least try to understand violence hoe the left understands violence. Its not just as simple as killing your enemy, its silencing tool too. It demoralizes your enemy and makes the afraid to even speak.

it does not matter if they understood or not, the point he is making is that they may be unable to understand.

in china, after the maoist revolution . 20 million starved to death, and yet no a single revolution against mao, this is the power of propaganda. The majority of those that died sincerely believed that they dying for a utopia for others, and the few that were intellectually honest were dragged down to death with them.

death is death. it is an end to a thing, the ideas that it has.

consider, the slaughter that breivik was able to carry out, the "victims" took no precautions, and afterwards made no efforts to change their practices for self defence, Their only goal was to use the event to spread their ideology to become the sheep that they are. so in the end we are all leftists.

and the butcher reveals himself. this will be the death of all thought. we make ourselves simple animals.

he was right

ribbit is that way >>>>>> cucks

Breivik is a fucking zionist. Mass-shootings like this (or any other small-scale chimpout) is only detrimental to the cause. People want to seperate themselves from these kind of people and their views.

He murdered children, many of whom were white. Why didn't we choose another (((target)))? Yeah, really makes you ponder, doesn't it?

ps3 is also a blue ray player and multimedia station. you can also access the internet on it but i dont think he can get internet in jail.

He's no longer a Zionist. He took the red pill in prison.

broofs?

wasn't one of his motivations for the killings that they supported Palestine

He killed almost 100 marxists with perfect headshots. He acted manly and proper in court. How is that detrimental to the cause? Women were all over his dick, sending love letters. If anything he made being a child-killing nazi look impressive.

14 year old children doesn't have fully developed brains. Would you kill a baby for having leftist opinions about things?

Why didn't he*
Or maybe he saw how people caught on and the kike needed to alter his appearance.

He murdered practically innocent children (people infected with marxism indoctrination). He could have chosen another target, but he didn't. He's a fucking disgrace.

He didn't give a fuck neither lefties nor shit. He just revenged the system. Good man.

A wolf cub will grow up to prey on your sheep.

I understand why he did it, but It only hurt the movement.

You have to be in control of your feelings. Violence is probably going to be necessary later, but this is not the time for it.

Hero.

He's a cool guy who doesn't afraid of anything

>He killed almost 100 marxists with perfect headshots. He acted manly and proper in court. How is that detrimental to the cause?
Because he killed children, many of whom were white. It's like what the Dane is saying Take Sweden as an example. If something radical like that happened here, people would withdraw into their shells and become even more progressive. You need a soft transitioning. You can't just go "GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW!".

> (You)
>Breivik is a fucking zionist. Mass-shootings like this (or any other small-scale chimpout) is only detrimental to the cause. People want to seperate themselves from these kind of people and their views.
Because he believed in Nationalusm for all? I'm not a zionist either but that was his reasoning.
>He murdered children, many of whom were white. Why didn't we choose another (((target)))? Yeah, really makes you ponder, doesn't it?
And his reasoning for killing whites was that traitors deserve worse than your actual enemy.

Come to think of it he also makes the same moralfag argument about Hitler that you guys make about him. He called Hitler the great Satan and charged him with ruining the prospects of Nationalism for the atrocities he commited. I guess in the end he learned that you can't be a little Democratic pussy that takes no action huh?

I challenge the viewpoint that he "hurt the movement". He brought massive global alertness to his cause. He spawned memes that we still post today and he struck terror in the leftists. Yeah he was a terrorist and he achieved his goal. If you win a race by taking steroids you still win.

Aspie clown on steroids, mama's boy from the better part of town.

Went after the wrong target.

autist

I'm sorry he didn't do more to liberate Palestine you goat-fucker.

>They had certain genetics!
>They were young!

Besides the point, they were marxists from important marxist families, that's the enemy he wanted to strike and did strike at, can't you see that this is what matters?

What was the average age of his victims again?

look at the riots currently in america, if Clinton is elected there will never be a intellectually honest leader of any great note.

everywhere will be reduced to detroit, and they will use this to call for more "compassion" reducing more places to detroit.

you are right in saying that their brains are not fully developed and they would not be permitted to develop them and they would expend themselves as they half to retard the developement of others.

Yes, he was a Zionist but proofs in pic he no longer is. Basically the whole European anti-Islam movement aka "counterjihad" was pro-Israel. All important people like Richard Spencer, Pamela Geller, Gates of Vienna and Brussels Journal blogs are pro-Israel. They consider Israel an ally against Islam in the MIddle East.

But with the resurgence of the alt-right I think many anti-Islam people don't like Israel that much anymore. It has gone in hand with libertarian->alt-right red-pilling too.

He does. Otherwise he would not reverse his testimony in the court.

What kind of idiot seriously gives a shit about Israel while his own country is being invaded by sand monkeys?

>Because he believed in Nationalusm for all? I'm not a zionist either but that was his reasoning.
So he's blue-pilled then? Should have off'd himself while he was at it. After all, that's why he killed all those children, wasn't it? Because they didn't share his views. There's only room for one kind of nationalism, and that's of the white variety.
>And his reasoning for killing whites was that traitors deserve worse than your actual enemy.
They weren't traitors because they had been infected with all these marxist values through primarily tertiary socialization but also secondary. These kids didn't know any better. They've been pestered by jewish influence since they crawled out of their mother's womb. I ask you again, why didn't he choose the (((people))) who are really responsible? Does Breivik believe in treating the symptoms and not the cause?
>Come to think of it he also makes the same moralfag argument about Hitler that you guys make about him. He called Hitler the great Satan and charged him with ruining the prospects of Nationalism for the atrocities he commited.
Just goes to show that he's literally a kike himself. It all makes sense now. Hitler would have succeeded were it not for the anglo countries who betrayed their white brethren in WW2.

>Because he killed children, many of whom were white.
>Take Sweden as an example. If something radical like that happened here, people would withdraw into their shells and become even more progressive. You need a soft transitioning. You can't just go "GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW!".
Its the other way around. If you kill your enemy they lose. Their friends shut up and anyone associated is afraid to speak. You are so used to leftist violence that you can't see this for yourself.

he's the reason everyone of us is on a data base somewhere in Europol hq lol

youtube.com/watch?v=C35diYdLZ64

he went full retard doh and should;ve saved his energy for a bigger battle like infiltrating the Islamic state and going full Deus Vult and dying a martyr , he'd secure his place in history

Watch out guys it's Vincent Adultman! He's got no time for fun! This guy is all business all the time.

Breivik will likely be in prison for the rest of his life, for massacring 77 children. There's not a whole lot to do in there my dude. And your dumb ass is baffled that he wants to play video games?

Fucking turboautist retard.

>but proofs in pic he no longer is
he saluted at his first court hearing as well, the far right have a very confused outlook on Israel which Breivik certainly did support for whatever reason

same thing with Loyalists in the 6 counties here, some support Israel while others wave around Nazi flags and claim to support Israel too

Kommentar har blitt fjernet av PST

I agree with you burgerbrah

I don't care about Palestine. They are trash like the rest of the middle-eastern population. Just because you're not a zionist it doesn't mean you are pro-Palestine you fucking chink.
>Race doesn't matter
>Age doesn't matter
Like the Dane said, would you start off'ing infants just because they're not radical right-wingers? What kind of fucked up reasoning is that? Also, FYI, Breivik reeks of marxism.

But he's norwegian dude

At the time it was like "wtf he shot a bunch of kids", now knowing that he killed a bunch of budding SJWs I'm not so concerned by it.

I know, I just think of what Norway could've become if not for him.

He wasn't trying to free Palestine, he was trying to free his country from Marxism, Mohammed. Sorry.

Oh i get it sry m8

I'm curious to know what type of political murder you find to be justified. They have to be males of fighting age, and armed?

>Its the other way around. If you kill your enemy they lose. Their friends shut up and anyone associated is afraid to speak. You are so used to leftist violence that you can't see this for yourself.
You obviously don't know how all of this works. Small chimpouts like this is never the answer, and it sure as hell doesn't scare non-whites. It does however, scare white people. Due to the marxist influence we undergo in our countries (both in media and education), coupled with our high empathetic nature, we will just feel sorry for the victims and blame the attacker (unless you know what's going on behind the curtains).

Breivik was never a Zionist, he just sympathized with the idea of Jews going away from Europe to Palestine.

Just like Hitler in his early years.

>They consider Israel an ally against Islam in the MIddle East.
They're the ones who push them onto us by denying them right of return to Palestine among other things.

Bat Ye'or - the pseudonym for the author of the eurabia bullshit and inspiration for Jihadwatch etc which in turn inspired Breivik - A fucking Jewess from Egypt.

The fucking tribals are not allies, they will never be allies.

low test

look at his hair

So in his mind, it would be better to kill young, white children rather than the (((people))) who are orcestrating all of it? Does Breivik have the intellectual equivelence of a somali? Or what am I missing here? It's either that or he's a kike. Pick one.
>I'm curious to know what type of political murder you find to be justified.
None. I do not condone murder.

>Breivik was never a Zionist, he just sympathized with the idea of Jews going away from Europe to Palestine.
Hmm, sounds an awful lot like zionism. Is the educational system this horrible in the entire north-american region? I thought it was just the US.

So why this obsession with the victims being children then you cuck? You keep saying "Omg he killed white children, so bad."

Literally next to no rapefugees in Europe are from Palestine.

>killed a bunch of mudbloods to complain about globalism
>got off with a slap on the wrist
>currently living the life

I think Norway is the promised land.

>Does Breivik have the intellectual equivelence of a somali?
Worse, he's the autist product of a single mother.

It's more important to kill Marxists than just any random ethnic or religious Jews, yes.

I thought he was dead? He's dead, isn't he?
Killed himself in a brief moment of sanity?

And what would a fucking leaf know about all the pallys and other radicalized semites in my country? There are shitloads of them here.

Breivik for statsminister!

mk ultra

>he freed norway of marxism by killing some children on a camp

more like he fueled the propaganda that right wing extremism is the biggest danger Europe is facing

Not funny, mate. Please don't post stuff like that.

See thats the thing, In his mind they were not white children, they had all the evidence of being something that took the form of white children to take away their specificity.

>So why this obsession with the victims being children then you cuck? You keep saying "Omg he killed white children, so bad."
Yes, killing white indoctrinated children is bad. Don't you agree? I mean, you probably had leftist ideals when you were around that age as well you fucking hypocrite. Why didn't he target the people who are actually responsible for the indoctrination? Tell me. I still haven't gotten an answer to this question. Why? Is Breivik a literal retard?

kek. its clear you have not been that much around arabs. all of them are from palestine. a lot of cucks are as well. just look for a white and black scarf around their neck

He was my dad.

>It's more important to kill Marxists than just any random ethnic or religious Jews, yes.

>foreigners (usually slavs) knowing what barnevernet is.

What is the reason for this phenomenon?

thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=M0d4qM7gCH8

an inspiration to balding bros everywhere