youtube.com/watch?v=TpP-n9Oqj-Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Niggers tongue my anus.

>we fight the globalists, we fight the new world order

>What did he mean by this?
That we need to kill all globalists before the world can go back to normal

"Donald Trump will never be President"

What did he mean by this?

That the free movement of goods and people is good and just, and in the very long run the good guys always win.

Not with that attitude.

That he doesn't give a shit about America or Americans

Globalism is going down the drain Obama, together with the EU.

Bolshevists are real human beans

He's not wrong, but we have a shot at doing it right.

TEAM GLOBALIST IS BLASTING OFF AGAIN

>I am still convinced that Trump will not be president
mmmh

Beware what you wish for, xenos.

Did he drop his phone with sass this time too?

This is the same guy that said that Trump wouldn't be president.

Obama is a Jew puppet, and water is wet.

it means he's a whig pleb that thinks that history is somehow progressing linearly, and that globalism is some sort of "next step" towards utopia or someshit

Oh shit, he's going to nuke the world on his last day in office!

He means that globalism is here to stay. We can't go back now.

It's his final "fuck you" to America.

>Trump will not win the Republican nomination
>I believe Trump will never be president
>There will not be a return to a world before globalism

kek

Collected.

For this people we are the Barbarians at the doors of Rome.

They can't see this as the result of their own decadence.

I don't listen to Obama anymore, his power is in transition. He has no power over me anymore. I don't have to listen. Obama should just be doing handing over the reins stuff at this point and not much else.

Well put, Brit.

Our humble water filter salesman is going to chuck a fucking fit.
I can't wait.

It means that his liberalism is still in fantasy mode,so he forgot he is in real life and not in Star Trek. He thinks he is leader of the federation and not the United States. He thinks everyone will merge and peace fuck each other because he is the first black president.

That's not set in stone, unlike your presidency. Nigger

This needs more highlighting, I love how media and media personalities on here like to post this shit like it's so "definitive" when it's just some guy's fucking opinion.

This. The real fantasy is a linear view of history.

>We can't go back we can't go back, don't try this it won't work I swear don't even try it's inevitable, it's the current year we can't change it don't even try

Typical tactic to make people believe it really is inevitable and nothing can be done, you heard similar thing in Germany during the major refugee influx, thy allways said it can't be stopped and that's just hot it is now.

He'll yes it can be stopped, just built a fucking fence and don't accept or invite any more economic migrants and don't give them any gibs me dat, problem solved. They just want you to believe this fatalist crap so you don't vote the evil right wing.

Perhaps it makes more sense in context?

Economic mobility on a global scale. As an American, you don't just compete with 320 million people to get a good job. You compete with 7 billion people.

"Out of all the silly sayings, one of the silliest is you can't put the clock back.
Of course you can put the clock back and you often do. When a clock is wrong you put it back or forward whichever is necessary, without the slightest hesitation.

So in human life and in a nation's life, if a mistake has been made we ought to put it right"

CHALLENGE
ACCEPTED

based enoch

We will not surrender our country to the false song of globalism - God Emperor

Fear not, friend Obama. Trump will undo every trace of your legacy. Everything you have ever done and hoped for will be as if it never was.

>Nigger goes to Europe like he belongs there

how low does obongo rank as previous US presidents? did he achieve anything of value?

Once you sell your soul, you can't buy it back

Sauce?

that bankers bitch can suck our dicks

not the best, not the worst
except in terms of increasing the debt

It means the leftists will not allow Britain, America, or anyone else choose sovereignty over being under a globalist leftist control.

They lost. Sup Forumsuminati wins.

the most based english politician, enoch powell
youtube.com/watch?v=TpP-n9Oqj-Y

/thread

Not directly, but if he didn't get the nomination in 2008, Hillary would have become president and we wouldn't be sitting here right now, because she would have started WW3.

Kinda sickening tbqh. A President from arguably one of the most nationalistic country's in the world pushed for globalization. Trump has a awful lot of work ahead of him.

Globalism probably is inevitable, but it needed to happen way more slowly, the globalists are just too enthusiastic, too greedy. It would have happened naturally over time, but instead the elite are pushing for it, and to the native people that doesn't seem right, something about it feels deceptive. At the speed it's going on, each generation can remember their youth, they can see just how much things have changed, in many ways for the worse, and so now it's all backfiring.

I guess the metaphor of "memberberries" really is on the money.

I feel that much more determined to prove him wrong.

They dont want you to question them though, the peasants are suppose to always look up to the puppets, president or entertainers alike.

nice thank you

Thanks. Your premiums wont go up and you can keep your existing doctor. And don't forget there will not be a return to a world before globalism.

Tell me this ONigger, before 1945 world population was 2.5 billion. Today it is 7.5 billion.

If White leadership can triple the total population in under 70 years you can damn sure bet we can cull the herd back to 2.5 billion real fucking quick.

We must fight for the right to arm rebels in foreign countries who defect to ISIS and help them murder 200,000 innocent people

We must fight to increase illegal immigration and h1b visas, so that massive corporations making all time record profits do not have to cut pay to a single golden parachuted CEO

But the NYT, one of the most unbiased journalistic sources around told me that globalism is a myth

>What did he mean by this?

It means he betrayed american sovereignty in favor of globalization. What else could it mean?

damn you dumb, take a stats course lol

That he's ignorant of history. Globalism has been tried before and failed, it was just called "imperialism" at the time.

imperialism isnt that bad though, globalism is some kind of dysgenic self destroying mess of a jewish ideology

This man's speeches are always so beautiful
It is unjust he and many politicians of his kind all around Europe have never been able to lead their countries, while dumbasses like Hollande, Merkel or Renzi are free to throw their own societies into the mud

>White leadership
>Not actually controlled by jews

Kek