How do I stop being poor pol?

How do I stop being poor pol?

currently I make 12 dollars an hour, which is at least above minimum wage but I am lucky to make 23,000$ in a year before taxes and healthcare

I barely scrape by renting a room

I would really like to make in the 40 - 50 thousand range and live like a normal person

my only skill is driving a fork lift

I don't have money to go to school for skills

But I am willing to work very hard in order to make more money

How do I do this? What am I missing?

Other urls found in this thread:

codecademy.com/
indeed.com/q-Haul-Truck-Driver-jobs.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sell your boipussy

Get a job that pays better

clean rich people houses, my mom do that in the USA she makes up to 10k in a week. not kidding, its alot of work, but you can get rich in the process. You can also start a cleaning enterprise and employ mexicans. You will get mexican pussy and alot of cash. The best part : you dont need to pay all the fucking taxes since you will be paid in cash most of the time. Pro tip : SAVE MONEY, BUY GOVERNMENT TRESURY TITLES AND GOLD.

Where do you live Opie?

UPS might be a good idea.

any better job I see always requires a degree or some skills that I don't have

how do I get over that hurdle without money for school?

Get married to a woman that makes $12 an hour.

>sign up for various insurances
>get run over by fork lift
>cash in insurance money

if your fit or lean you can cam-whore you're self

learn forklift repair

do they pay better then 23k a year?

I assumed they are just another low paying employer

Get a Significant other who also has a job.

Boom. You just cut your all your bills in half and are no longer poor. You are welcome.

these two are combinable.

are can you do math ?
learn how to code in here for free: codecademy.com/
make the javascript courses, make the how to make a website courses. Its the best way to get a programming job. Since you know english you can work virtually anywere in the world.

make an app m8

>TFW no gf

also most women don't want to waste their time with some poor guy, it's a catch 22 as far as I can tell

being poor is a mental state.

get hazmat certified

keep driving a forklift just with more dangerous shit on it's forks(think chemical factory)

pay will almost double

This

Look for places in your area that do some kind of food processing or something.

I used to work at a dairy plant and made 21.76 an hour.

I now work at an edible oils refinery making 23.50.

Also grain elevators, flour mills and construction seem to pay decent. I will tell you it's hard fucking work though, but you said you dont mind that.

This year alone, I am on track to make around 65k with overtime.

I will try this

ganius

Do side jobs on craigslist -- sometimes it's driving around, doing a bit of manual labor, or helping with random shit -- last year I made an extra $4k just doing whatever.

on the weekend I shoved up bark from this guys side yard and made $250

there's a lot of random crap out there

>What am I missing?

The ability to figure shit out.

UPS doesn't pay well but they offer scholarships to go to school.

Take out loans and go into STEM

Get a skilled labor job (like welding)

Your problem is that you have a job that literally anyone can do with a 5 minute safety training.

Teach yourself some skills man. I was making the same wage in a warehouse doing the exact same job.

I taught myself basic networking and how to troubleshoot common issues and applied with a tech company in silicon valley.
And they picked me up with a $10 pay increase, stock plan,full benefits, etc. Now they sent me to the Philippines to train their tier 1 support team.

There's hope. You can do it.

I will keep this in mind, thanks

shoveled*

typos are ruining my life

Get out financial aid from fasfa to do a year of certification classes in something with a lot of opportunity, like health information services. Some kind of IT.

Get a low level IT job that will pay for you to finish school.

That's what my mom did as a single parent at 19.

I will tell you a secret
All jobs that involve forklift and require a degree is complete bullshit
Just apply and prove to them that you can do the job

If you're a driver (need a CDL I believe) you can make $32 an hour minimum. I'm not sure about warehouse workers, but I'm working as a seasonal employee for $15 an hour. It's pretty professional, much more so than retail. I'd also suggest Amazon, they almost always have a need for warehouse employees.

Go to school to be an electrician. Get a loan for school. They pay interns 16 an hour and you can easily make 100k after training.

>skill
>driving a fork lift
Acquire a set of skills that makes you valuable to an employer, ideally something rare, but important and useful, i.e. something hard to learn. This is how you get to live a normal life by working hard.

>my only skill is driving a fork lift
Learn how to weld with the money you're making driving a fork lift. Learn how to repair fork lifts. Get some certificates. Maybe look into some logistics training.

Then learn how to cut cost wherever possible. Chances are that you're spending too much money on food - most poor people do.

>> Get a loan for school
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
DONT GET A LOAN BRO! IT WILL SUCK THE LIFE OUT OF YOU TO PAY FOR IT.

>Buy a caravan - no more rent
>get a gym membership - shower and lift to clear your mind
>save all the money you can and start with buying broken laptops and smartphones and fix them - sell for profit
>start reading books about economy
>after you saved enough start investing in stocks
>???
>profit

Well since you have experience driving large vehicles, I heard that driving one of those massive trucks at a mine site you can earn a lot of money.
You just have to find an employer and if you're lucky they'll pay for your driver's license as well. Can't help you further sorry gl.

indeed.com/q-Haul-Truck-Driver-jobs.html
Like 50k a year

this is actually some decent advice, hopefully I can make something work, thanks

Skilled welders (certified) can make upwards of $30-40 an hour

Take out some loans assuming you have nonshit credit and go get a cert