Reminder that Bill did nothing wrong in warning Bobby about women

Reminder that Bill did nothing wrong in warning Bobby about women

Has there ever been a more "r9k: the character" than Bill?

Bill is still holding down a job and has male friends, so he's above even r9k

OP, Bill had shit taste in women and assumed all women were the same as the one that broke his heart. That's not to say you shouldn't have your guard up around women, but Bill wasn't speaking as someone that understood women, he was speaking as someone that was bitter and hurt.

Most numales like you have never been in a long standing relationship that suddenly went down the tubes, so thus, blindly defend women. If being 40+ and having no wife and having to reenter dating sounds fun to you, go for it lmao.

>women
Bill was a phenomenal athlete and was well liked in his youth bet (no one r9k ever did that)

but after his wife cheated on him and left him it gave him a a taste of depression so bad that he never truly recovered form it

>being 40+ and having no wife
found the numale

>Defending women by saying not all of them are Lenore

Not even all the women in the KotH setting are like that.

>no one r9k ever did that
Actually at any given moment r9k has a lot of "fallen chads", they don't stick around for long tho

Peggy is annoying

Luanne is stupid

Nancy cheats on you

And like all beta male shows, the best wife is the asian, Minh

Want to run that by me again?

fuck off r9k

This
These people always act like they have everything figured out and everyone who doesn't agree is either stupid or ignorant but whenever you take a closer look they are absolute losers whose opinion is worth shit

Being a white knight makes you a faggot but so does being a woman hating virgin. True mastery is realizing what you want in a person and knowing that if you keep your standards high (both for yourself and the woman you want) you can eventually find true love.
>inb4 it can't happen
It has and I would know, I have had amazing relationships in my life.
>Inb4 you can't inb4 your own post

Lol
And how often does that happen nowdays?

It happens more often when you put yourself out there and make an effort to better yourself, instead of the patented sour grapes routine of r9k

>I had amazing relationships
And then they all cheated on you because you are a naivefaggot and so you aren't together anymore
And what do you have left to show for it?
>Put yourself out there and make an effort
No thanks, I know how this goes, it's a losing game and I'm not exactly a high roller, I'm the guy who gets chewed and spitted out, have fun getting cheated and manipulated user, I'm happier alone

Nope, never been cucked user. Not that user by the way but you are a faggot.
>What do you have to show for it
Great memories and experiences. Unlike you I am not mad or upset with the woman I was with. You must have dated dumb THOTs and are mad when they acted like THOTS.
>I'm not exactly a high roller
So you admit you make no attempt to better yourself so you can get people worth being with.

I'm a different guy tho
Hope you're happy in your little comfort zone(you aren't)

>Nope, never been cucked user. Not that user by the way but you are a faggot.
and you still wont tell me why you are no longer together
hmmmmmm
maybe you got cucked and didnt even find out?
>So you admit you make no attempt to better yourself so you can get people worth being with.
i admit that im short, im not a looker and i cant flash a lot of money infront of a girl
nobody is happy for long

the way its suppossed to go is
women sleep around in heir 20s because its fun
then they rush into marriage in their early 30s because oh shit i dont have any time left
thats why you get told to date in your 30s, so you can get the old washed up bar slut ho used to make fun of you
then she resents you because she never wanted you to begin with, you are a participation award
and she makes your life hell
then she takes your kids and your house and you unlock alimony mode

no thank you

Yeah, some are like Pegg-I mean Nanc-...well Luanne's sweet, right?

When do you start breaking out the MGTOW infographics? Those are always fun

>thread is just an excuse for people to bitch

i dont keep any memes in my computer, im not 15.
Also i dont need crime statistics to know when something is a trap, all the reasons to avoid women are there in plain sight
So which are you user? the dude fucking all the girls in their 20s? or the one who is left with the bill? and based on your reply i think we already know

thats the website not just this thread

>we
There's only you staunchly defending your sour grapes and pushing your narrative where all the women are whores and men are either chads or cucks.
By the way chad isn't even real.

i meant i know and you also know deep down aswell
>chad isnt real
oh boy, you are not helping your case at all here

Yeah, kinda.

>your case
What case? The case where not 100% of women are gold-digging size queens out to ruin your life and there's more variety to guys than "alpha" or "beta"?
You're living your life by memes, bro

>tfw know a Chad who cheats on his GFs
>gets butthurt when he gets cheated on
He hates condoms so I get the feeling he's gonna get JUSTed by the time he's 30.

and that gives you satisfaction?

>Bro
user.. memes can be poisonous and infectious the biggest meme being have a family by 30

>Most numales like you

Stopped reading right there. Grow up.

The case that you aren't getting played
You could also be a woman or a gay and if that's thecase why am I arguing with you?