twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>College Humor
>Race bait "statistics' at the end

>no one has ever died from smoking weed
When will this bullshit stop?

>Le raciisss white man.
When will they learn.

>strawman the movie

Sup Forums can't be characterized as unreasonable on weed since The God Emperor himself sees this, and many other issues, as matters for each state to self-determine.

The statistics at the end could very well be true, but I can already think of another explanation for black overrepresentation, and it's the possibility of them happening to be caught with weed while committing the other crimes for which they are known to do more than other groups. The fact I can already think of an alternative interpretation of the same data as a dumbfuck spic blazed out of his mind, already shows a lack of fairness and genuineness in treating the data, which was the whole point behind the show and Adam's smug persona. But then again they're just "comedians, not reporters/statisticians/pollsters", and thus can't be held accountable when fucking up like this.

When it stops being true

>Smoking tobacco kills
>Smoking Cannabis is healthy

>tfw you smoked so much weed constantly for year that sobriety just feels like a different high

I'm trying to break the habit, it's really a monumental waste of money smoking that shit regularly.

When it stops being true

Did you watch the fucking video? The student asked the same thing, and Adam immediately shot it down.

Enjoy your lung cancer

DUDE

You need to leave

imdb.com/title/tt2125653/

Dude weed lmao dude weed is harmless dude I wanna get high I have no self restraint and need to suppress my ego, dude let's get high dude it's cool why do you care I just want to get high dude.

>smoking weed
>not eating it in choc fudge cookies

eat up

imdb.com/title/tt3892434/

Now I know who this wave-haired wankstain reminds me of

youtube.com/watch?v=yV3StnkDTiE

yeah sure, whatever you fucking degenerates

the fuck is wrong with his hair?

When it stops being true

>and it's the possibility of them happening to be caught with weed while committing the other crimes for which they are known to do more than other groups

Dont forget the general behavior of black people in presence of the police and/or in a court of law
Shit is fucking pathetic

>CollegeHumor
>Owned by InterActiveCorp
>Chelsea Clinton is in it's board of directors

Really makes you think.