Dicksney’s pandering continues

Dicksney’s pandering continues

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki2.org/en/Fraternal_birth_order_and_male_sexual_orientation
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What pandering? Heterosexuals aren't being pandered to for once.

Suuure. I wonder how parents will react to this.

Boycott Dicksney. Tell them that we will not stand for our children being brainwashed by degeneracy and anti-Christian hate.

"Possibly"
I will always take these kinds of statements with a tequila shot and a grain of shalt before believing in them.

This is the same Dicksney that put lesbian couples in shows for little girls.

Can The Mouse profit from it? If so, then yes. But knowing that Frozen 2 will be a hit because, you know, it's Frozen, it seems unnecessary to give Elsa a girlfriend.

>falling for clickbait
Sasuga

That would really only make the first movie creepier.

I don't give a shit if you want to make a lesbian 'princess' but maybe not in the series where he "true love" was her sister.

I mean.
They made la fou a fag in the live action disney movie of Beauty and the Beast...

Like how LeFou was suppose to have some big gay progressive moment? Instead, he just got a shitty 10-second redemption scene.

Daily reminder war is the only solution at this point. Arm yourselves.

Parents don't watch TV with their children. They use it as a means to -get away from- their children, not spend time with them. So that stuff can fly under the radar. But parents have to go to the movie theater with their kids. And if they see a bunch of smelly hollyweird dykes pushing marxist bullshit towards their children with subversive LGBT shit and fag normalization, they're going to make a stink and Disney will see a drop in box office and merch sales in the non-coastal states. That's the reality of the situation.

The OP quote is all talk for publicity and clickbait headlines, but not even close to being a true possibility.

>Kid with ice powers
>Can't control them
>Afraid to cause harm to loved ones with them
>Actually really powerful
>When not kept in check, can actually freeze the world, and came close on at least one occasion
Where am I going with this?
You know

Not happening. Frozen made tons of money in countrys that dont like LGBT stuff.

Is it her sister?

You got a good point.

A progressive moment? His character was progressive on its own; openly gay and motivated by love for another man and ending with dancing with some other dude at the end. It made him a shitty character since his redemption arc was distracting and unnecessary, but he's progressive all the same. Zootopia had the first gay Disney characters a year before and you only figured that out if you read the credits.

Are you saying that lesbians can't love their sisters?

You have a very narrow percrption of love.

But they've done it before in their movies and there was no measurable loss, only lots of money.

Sure, it's "a possibility", and they'll keep milking the positive buzz as long as possible.

Then the movie will come out and feature a male love interest. At the same time in a different franchise they'll unveil Disney's first openly gay human animated character ever, so progressive, yay!

How was LeFou any more progressive than his original one where he was ALSO dancing openly with Gaston while singing a song about how great Gaston is and how much it upsets him to see Gaston down in the dumps?

Like, the only thing either movies didn't do is have LeFou straight up blow Gaston.

What shows are you talking about, user?

And a random nameless background couple is wayyy different than their biggest merchandising juggernaut since the Lion King who's sold countless dresses, toys, whatever with her face and was the most popular halloween outfit for girls 2 years running or something like that

Yeah, this. The point in Frozen 1 was that "true love" saving the day doesn't have to be romantic, it can also be familial love.
But then if you reveal later that actually Elsa's into chicks, that casts a suspicious, disgusting tint to her devotion to Anna. Ain't no way Disney would ruin Frozen with undertones like that.

Did you see the live action? He openly says that he's pursuing Gaston rather than him just being a fanboy toady, gets consoled about his "break up", and in the end dances a couples dance with the male character we had early seen get some sort of queer awakening. In the animated movie, you can stretch logic and speculate that he's gay, but in the live action, he's canon gay.

all media has always been pandering
get woke nigguh

Trips confirms.

Little girls dont need to be taught lesbianism you degenerate.

So is Lesbianism

Woody Woodpecker taught me to be gay at the age of four. Sexuality is weird, yo.

depends what you think "teaching lesbianism" is

if you think it means disney is teaching children to have sex with each other then by your standard they always have been

if you think it means a girl can like someone their same gender, you would be correct

but then again homosexuality is hereditary anyway, so who gives a shit?

You can’t teach a sexual orientation. You either are or aren’t.

Oh shut up Dylann

So they tweaked a hardcore fanboy character to use terms like "break-up" while still dancing around the aspect of him being gay in order to pander to both crowds.

Yeah, nah. That's not progressive. That's just a neutered version of his original character meant to make good headlines than be a fun element in a story.

hurr hurr degeneracy grow up already

That's 'sapphism' or 'lesbianity'.

havent we all been pretty much basking Elsa/Anna shit ever since Frozen's debut?

My dick is okay with this

With a main character? That is iconic among children and profitable enough that they make Halloween costumes and millions of dollars worth of merchandise with their faces on it? I can't recall that. If they do a "gay" character, it's a lackey or they just make them asexual.

Clickbait bullshit.
What Lee actually said in the Huffpo interview:
>“I love everything people are saying [and] people are thinking about with our film ― that it’s creating dialogue, that Elsa is this wonderful character that speaks to so many people,” Lee said. “It means the world to us that we’re part of these conversations.”

>“Where we’re going with it, we have tons of conversations about it, and we’re really conscientious about these things,” Lee added.
>“For me ... Elsa’s every day telling me where she needs to go, and she’ll continue to tell us. I always write from character-out, and where Elsa is and what Elsa’s doing in her life, she’s telling me every day. We’ll see where we go.”

translated
>we really love all this buzz because it's gonna translate in merch and ticket sales
>we've thought carefully about the plot of the next movie and what to do with the characters (no shit)
>I promise nothing
>when Elsa turns out to be straight, we're gonna hide from the accusations of being homophobic and heteronormative behind claiming that's just who the character was

They don't want to create negative attention at this point by declaring that no Elsa will never be gay. They will keep being supportive of the idea of more LGBTQ representation in the media and will then maybe make one side character somewhere gay and act like that's huge progress- but not Elsa.

>Going to war over a children’s character

"Born this way" has been thoroughly debunked. It's like trying to push phrenology at this point.

its just sensationalism, this film is primarily enjoyed by pre-pubescent girls.

They won't do it.

They also have to worry about international markets. Last Jedi completely tanked in China, they can't afford a catastrophic failure like that with Frozen.

>Remember when sjws and tumblr fatties tried to get Disney to turn Elsa black before the film was released?

>Debunked

No it hasn’t. The scientific community never reached that consensus. Did you choose to be straight?

You mean Lefou?
Tell me, how much live-action Lefou merchandise do you think Disney was going to sell through the parents of little children, if only he'd been straight? That's right, none. So no shit there's no "measurable loss", because that character was of zero importance.

Elsa, on the other hand, sells shitloads of merch. She's brought literal billions of merch profits to Disney so far. Seriously, Frozen brought home $1,3 bn from box office, and maybe $7+ bn in merch sales.

However, if she suddenly goes dyke, the straight parents of the little girls might suddenly feel like they don't want their daughters to idolize and imitate a lesbian, and might just buy merch of other characters, of other manufacturers.This will result in a significant loss of profit.

>pandering
most people on Sup Forums was fine with that. Don't be such a prude, m8

They didn't dance around the aspect. Did you seriously not see the movie?

isn't it based on genetics, have they found the gay gene yet?

She probably won't be getting a love interest, then. That's fine by me.

dah that counts as child abuse.

No, only degenerate incestfags who believe in stealth canon bullshit believe that. The nonromantic family love being the true love that saves the day was the climax of the film, so obviously the sisters are gonna feature in the merchandise

The US might already have internalized this degeneracy, but there are a lot of countries that would burn Mickey Mouse effigies on the streets for this that they need box office from, it's not happening in a million years. Frozen is not the same as some TV cartoon nobody watches, it's a bonafide 2010's cultural institution.

>American “education”

Biology does mean solely genes.

She probably will, though. It's the natural progression of her character arc.

She would be better suited to being asexual

In Zootopia, Judy's neighbors are a married gay couple in the new Beauty and the Beast, LeFou's attraction to Gaston is obvious and stated.

>not giving your kid everything they happen to demand is child abuse
Have you been huffing glue user

Probably making lead gay will kinda cut off a chunk of tickets labeled "Christian moms + a kid"

If y'all don't think they'll do it, just Google Andi Mack.

I was never exposed to the post-natal psychological experiences and environmental factors that induced it. People aren't born pedophiles either, something pushes them and then acts escalate. Thus you have straight men that will in equally opportunity attack children of both sexes.

It's part of their doublespeak. They're "born this way" but somehow there's no catalyst to it and there's no gene dictation, a complete anomaly to all logic and an occurrence unique to itself in nature. It's like a tobacco industry lobbyist trying to explain that lung cancer has nothing to do with cigarettes, and that it just appears out of nowhere.

This. I mean the tone might get kind of dark because it's a choice a lot of people have to make, but if it turns out that her snow magic is hereditary, she may want to opt out of reproducing.

So then exactly what I said. No main characters, no losses in merchandise.

>denying your children a toy because of your illogical beliefs which pretty much only stem from your religious beliefs.

Yeah.

You said that gay characters are either lackeys or asexual.

More than that.There's loads of parents who see themselves as progressive, who think that gay people should be allowed to marry and whatnot, but who will get upset at Disney having first marketed Elsa as a normal Disney Princess to their preschoolers and then over half a decade later going LOL SHE WAS A LESBO ALL ALONG HEY KIDS YOUR FAVE QUEEN LIKES GIRLS NOW ISN'T THAT COOL?
It's one thing to introduce an all-new lesbian protagonist, so that parents can choose if they want to take their kids to a movie like that and discuss the thing. But bait-and-switching a character as popular as Elsa into a dyke will make many people, even people who'd otherwise identify as progressive, feel upset, cheated and kinda betrayed.
Which is not a good feeling to cause in your no.1 cashcow customer base.

I mean even Steven Universe had episodes censored in various western countries like the UK and France etc for being too gay. It'd destroy the movie's international earnings. Parents would say when asked that how nice, how progressive, and then quietly take their kids to a different movie.

He said no main character is gay and gave lackeys as an example of disposable gay characters, which Gaston's manservant fits.

>intentionally wanting to encourage your kid to becoming gay which means they'll be more likely to be discriminated against, will face prejudice and the threat of violence
Why would anyone do that though? It's like trying to give your kid allergies or ruin their eyesight

I was talking about main characters. The lackey/asexual comment is just an off-hand thing I threw in to show tossaway characters are basically the limit of how far they push gay agendas before just completely killing off sexual identity in the character itself. I'm not going to say "lackeys, their neighbors, their doctor, their postman, their butcher" etc.

>A correlation between fraternal birth order and male sexual orientation has been suggested by research. RayBlanchard identified the association and referred to it as the fraternal birth order effect. In several studies, the observation is that the more older brothers a man has from the same mother, the greater the probability is that he will have a homosexual orientation.
>Anthony Bogaert's work involving adoptees concludes that the effect is not due to being raised with older brothers, but is hypothesized to have something to do with changes induced in the mother's body when gestating a boy that affects subsequent sons. This is because the effect is present regardless of whether or not the older brothers are raised in the same family environment with the boy. There is no effect when the number of older brothers is increased by adopted brothers or stepbrothers. An in-utero maternal immune response has been hypothesized for this effect.

Basically, the more boys a woman produces, the more her immune system attacks the fetus, and this appears to increase the likelihood of that boy turning up gay.

People identify with characters in ways that are important to marketing, so yeah people wouldn't all be level headed about the new information about their favorite character. It raises a point that I'm sure is thought over by creatives: When do you have your gay characters come out? It's tricky no matter what.

And how much merch was this random side character from a literally who live action show that probably doesn't even air outside of the US gonna sell?
Nowhere near as much as Elsa. Probably none, in fact.

They're unimportant and thus can be turned gay so can Disney can point at them and say "see? we're progressive! queer representation, right there!"

forgot the link, sorry

wiki2.org/en/Fraternal_birth_order_and_male_sexual_orientation

Will her lover be a white woman or will it be some interracial gay stuff with a darker skinned princess?

its your fault gays are discriminated in the first place.

its no coincidence that gay people have almost always undergone sexual trauma of some kind as children

My mom only had one female before me and I turned out to be a gay little boy. It happens even without having brothers, though I don't know what the likelihood of that is.

>a queen not marrying someone for a political alliance or for reproductive purposes
Well, I can't really fault Disney for knowing fuck-all about monarchy.
I get that it's for kids, but come on now, you still gotta keep a little bit of reasonableness in it.

Yeah that's what I meant.

It's also obnoxious that gay people think every movie about anxiety is about them. It's a human trait. Maybe learn to identify with people as people rather than sexualities.

I'd personally rather they didn't give her a love interest and maybe flesh out Anna and Kristoff being in a relationship rather than back seat to Anna and Elsa's sibling shit or Olaf being a retard.

same. older sister and younger brother, i'm definitely the gayest one

I don't think they can catch the gay from cartoons. Cartoons have been almost completely devoid of gay characters until recently and people still managed to have pride parades.

So maybe, if the theory is correct, women can produce the immune response that causes this even without having previously had male children, or any children for that matter. It's just that each pregnancy increases the chances of it happening.

I don't know why a male pregnancy (as in, the fetus, not mpreg you fucks) would "train" the immune system more than a female pregnancy tho. Them's the numbers, but I wonder why.

In the safest fashion. For one, he's a side character who's big thing is shilling Gaston, plus I don't remember clearly, but didn't they reveal that after the film released?

>Frozen 2 has a queer character
>it's Hans, who has 12 older brothers

>for every older brother a male child has, there is a 33% increase in the naturally occurring odds that the male child being homosexual.

>a male with no older brothers has a 2% chance of being homosexual and the fraternal birth order effect increases those chances by 33% for each older brother, then a male with one older brother has a 2.6% chance of being homosexual; a male with two older brothers has a 3.5% chance, and males with three and four older brothers have a 4.6%, and 6.0% chance

>13th son has a 58% chance of being gay

what a twist.

The idea is that the response by the woman's immune system increases, not that it never existed to begin with. Do you not into logic?

>When you're so desperate for gay representation you'll take two same sex characters dancing as a progressive win

People like you are the reason why this PR bait shit exists

Doubt its true. Disney doesn't want to lose those chinabucks.

Nevertheless, parents aren't hoping that their kids become gay. It's something they deal with, but not anything desirable. So specifically encouraging their kid to adore and identify with an openly gay character is probably something a lot of parents will feel vaguely uncomfortable doing.

For example I consider my mom very liberal, but she's suddenly expressed intense discomfort at portraying gay relationships in children's media. Same with a friend who has kids.
I'd guess it's something many parents feel is great to have - in the background, for representation and understanding the world, but who don't really want the main protagonist their kid blindly worships to openly pursue same-sex romances.

He literally says he's romantically pursuing Gaston. Pointing out that that's more progressive than animated LeFou being only speculated as gay on tumblr doesn't mean I enjoy the pandering (again, this development made him shitty because it led to the "we're so over" redemption arc) it just means I know what the word "progressive" means.

See you want me to be infuriated. But that's not going to happen. because got lesbians are never bad. Why is it that got lesbians is a thing to be mad about now? Got lesbians used to be something everybody was down for. So while you get angry I'll be down for some hot lesbian rule 34 to be created from this choice

>have almost always undergone sexual trauma of some kind as children
Most of them haven't.

>implying

Nobody "panders" to heterosexuals.

>He literally says he's romantically pursuing Gaston.
Where. Show me the clip. Last time I saw this scene, it was just LeFou being LeFou but with the negative of him being slightly more serious leading up to a "redemption" arc where Gaston refuses to pick up a piano and LeFou goes, "I was with Gaston... But not anymore!".

I've been hearing parents saying that it's good because if a kid happens to be gay, they'd be more comfortable with it. They have a baseline that says it's not crazy out of the ordinary. I have a conservative, racist, uncle who believes that the only liberal mainstream TV brainwash that's good is the inclusion of gay people because he thinks that people shouldn't be so freaked out about it. And then he goes and tells me that the influx of weed humor on local TV is ((((their)))) attempt at keeping us too stoned to care about politics.

>People aren't born pedophiles either, something pushes them and then acts escalate.
that we don't know. They actually might.

>It's part of their doublespeak. They're "born this way" but somehow there's no catalyst to it and there's no gene dictation,
Sorry man, but most people who are fine with Homosexuality exiting, doesn't think that way. Most consider it's genetic, or might be due to environmental factor (chemical) during the development of the brain in the womb. Th hypocrisy you talk about is almost non-existant.

At the beginning when Gaston says something about pursuing Bell while looking in the mirror, LeFou looks in the same mirror and says something about pursuing Gaston. Don't know if I can find that clip.

>Nevertheless, parents aren't hoping that their kids become gay
Seeing as how you have parents these days pumping their 10 year olds full of hormones because they chose a different type of toy to play with as a toddler, I would say you can't speak in generalizations like that. There's plenty of fucking nutballs that skirt Munchausen in terms of pushing shit like that on their kids simply for the attention.

>simply for the attention
wat

That's what Munchausen Syndrome is. The parent either artificially up's the severity of a disease that their child has, or makes it up entirely, simply for the attention that it garners the parent. Look at Jazz's parents for a clear example.