If Killmonger won, do you think at some point he would realize he became the very monster he hates?

If Killmonger won, do you think at some point he would realize he became the very monster he hates?

In old age just before he dies.

No, because it was never about “Black Liberation”, it was always about lashing out at the world.

I'm sure he already knew and I'm sure he didn't care. Some people are just bastards that way.

Nah. Guy was a piece of shit and he knew it, he just wanted to cause more pain and suffering because he lost his daddy. In a way, he wanted to punish everyone, specially Wakanda. Even with Vibranium, Wakanda would lose that war agaisn't the rest of the planet.

Won as in, he got to send the bombs/weapons? The Avengers would have taken his ass down.

He really didn't care it seems, the better question is probably WOULD he care eventually?
Really the only way I could see him ever really regretting it is if the rest of humanity finally gets back at him and blows him the fuck out decades later and he just has a "oh I ruined something beautiful for nothing" moment.

He literally said he wanted to kill children, I think he knew.

What was his motivations? Give black people all over the world guns so that they could kill more people because....?

Like they mention Tokyo at one point, what does Tokyo have to do with black people and colonizing like he said?

His mindset was that black people would rise up against governments with vibranium weapons and Wakanda would rule over everything left. and kill all dissenters

>the better question is probably WOULD he care eventually?

Maybe. The guy was too angry to care at the moment.

But why?

Fuck wypipo that’s why. He didn’t really have any goals beyond that.

He putlines this during the fight with BP. It's not about power, or if it is, it's a side effect. All he cares about is hurting as many people as he can.

Why don't you just Nuke the whole world Killmonger?

I don't know, I'm pretty sure he also wanted to ruin Wakanda on some level, because he blames them for his father's death as well, and he was trained to destabalize nations.

So is he just violent or does he actually want to liberate black people? Like is this because they killed his dad or because he saw injustice everywhere? Like did he read about 1700s and was like wow that was terrible let me right this 300 years later, was it fuck Wakanda traditions americaaaaa

Someone help me understand

>So is he just violent
He's black, what do you think?

I think he knew he was, but felt historically justified.

But all that shit happened years ago

>lashing out at the world

um, no. he specifically was lashing out at oppressors. the movie didn't delve specifically in to who exactly they might be, but it wasn't civilians. it wasn't "the world"

again, he specifically wanted to help the downtrodden.

that is not "everyone"

>wakanda would lose to the rest of the planet

not if mutants were on their side

Basically this. Only when every black, including wakandans, was put into camps and killed off as revenge would he go "Oh".

>he didn't care

if he didn't care then he wouldn't have gone back to wakanda.

try again.

>he literally said he wanted to kill children

and when was that?

>avengers take him down for selling weapons
>tony stark is a weapons dealer

pottery

Mutants don't exist.

Not that guy but he says at one point he wants to kill the opressers their friends and children

I distinctly remember the children part

No, he was fully aware of what he was doing, he even said ''the sun will never set on the Wakandan Empire''. He just felt that he was justified in doing it.

just what whitey wants you to think

>and when was that?
are you a speedwatcher

>oppressors children

well yeah. if you let them live they'll be radicalized. just like when the U.S. bombs civilians. the kids that survive will always grow up hating the U.S.

that's why the wars create terrorism and suffering, they don't solve anything. because it's creating thousands of new enemies. if you kill the kids of the ruling class, there are way fewer targets and less suffering that has to happen.

you want to talk about killing kids? let's talk about the u.s. military