You can only post in this thread if your country's leader congratulated Emperor Trump's yuuuuge victory

You can only post in this thread if your country's leader congratulated Emperor Trump's yuuuuge victory.

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeed.com/hayesbrown/chile-we-need-more-female-presidents-in-the-world?utm_term=.vuzY5ZlJw#.eqNpdKL8b
au.news.yahoo.com/a/33238204/malcolm-turnbull-second-world-leader-to-congratulate-donald-trump-thanks-to-golfer-greg-norman/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Do I count

second m8 suck it

Yes ours bent the knee and offered his wife as soon as trump got 1 vote

They talked on the phone yesterday to arrange a visit in the future.

Sup.

Trump invited Duda to USA, Duda invited Trump to Poland. Seems good. Maybe we will invade Germany soon?

it wasn't just any kind of congratulations. it was warmest congratulations!

the only decent thing turnbull ever did

h-hi

Ave Trump!

We congratulated melania so I'll count it

I'm so happy for us to be the best of friends like we should be Philippines. I was so sad when based Duterte said we couldn't be because he was pissed at Obama like many of us were. Now we can continue to make each other great with our fantastic leadership.

h-hi

someone over there really needs to take care of the Soros problem, even our local shithead liberal senators are being funded to destabilize Duterte's admin

ىببتي

Did she?

I'm sad
buzzfeed.com/hayesbrown/chile-we-need-more-female-presidents-in-the-world?utm_term=.vuzY5ZlJw#.eqNpdKL8b

au.news.yahoo.com/a/33238204/malcolm-turnbull-second-world-leader-to-congratulate-donald-trump-thanks-to-golfer-greg-norman/

some golf cunt hooked us up

Santa klaus iohannis congratulated him with a letter

Rutteeeehhh

Restore Germanistan to the glory days of the Reich when you're done

Hello ISIS

True this
I think destabilization is possible to avert if we redpill out countrymen

Well he will be our leader soon,so...

Chile is prosperous; don't let idiots ruin it.

You're absolutely right.. I can't wait for his hold to finally drop after that withering shit bag finally bites the dust. His death will be celebrated in my house.

>mfw my cuck president congratulated both candidates

But basically we don't have President atm because Christian democrats and Communists made an alliance only to get more votes in her election, and never thought in what they would have done should they get elected.

Our current situation is similar at what would happen to you should Hillary won.

Based Temer.
>“Não [muda nada na relação], tenho dito com muita frequência que a relação do Brasil com os Estados Unidos, assim como com os demais países, é uma relação institucional. Ou seja, de estado para estado [...] Tenho certeza que lá as coisas irão muito bem, a nossa relação é institucional. Estou contando cumprimentar o presidente pela eleição e não muda nada na relação Brasil e Estados Unidos”, afirmou o presidente.
>It doesn't [change anything in the relation], I've been saying very often that the relation between Brazil and the US, much like many other countries, is an institutional relation, from state to state [...] I'm sure things there will be fine, our relation is institutional. I'm counting on congratulating the president for the election and it doesn't change the relation between Brazil and the United Stated."

I don't know what we did, but I sure as hell congratulated him.

Our leader is kind of a homo. But he did congratulate him

Hollande is a confirmed cuck but Marion and Marine Le Pen praised God-Emperor Trump