There are people on Sup Forums who unironically support this

>There are people on Sup Forums who unironically support this.

What the FUCK?

What? A guy doing dishes?

what am i looking at?

qt loli

guy married a 9 year old, they had a bunch of kids, and lived long lives and had a long lasting successful marriage

all in the US

Those who support this degenerate kikery don't belong here in the first place user.

Semi-famous case of some dude in Appalachia who married like a 9 year old. He proposed to her with a toy doll.

They look happy. What's the issue? Paul Gauguin liked little ones too.

CRADLE ROBBER

Men should marry women their own age

It's a american story.
What i see it's a big bro and lil' sis make the dishes great again.

Because she's a little girl you sick fuck.

It's OK to be 38 and marry an 18 year old but it's not OK to be 28 and marry an 8 year old?
Only thing that's going to matter when you're old is how much time you got to spend together.

what are you lol

He was only around 10 years older.
Looks like loli marriages are strong and lasting.
Arranged marriages also tend to be more successful, with the families finding good objective matches.

Almost as if people who dont make all their decisions on 'muh feelings' tend to have happier lives.

i dont think he fucked her until she was 14 or something though

I see no problem here.

Six year old wife

Ethical Inner Voice of Obama's Rainbow "White" House

Who fucking cares different time and they look happy.

Shove a broom up your ass puritan

Look like nice couple.
Sad thing only elite can have loli now.

Didn't they have a lasting happy marriage?
As far as I know the girl wasn't abused.

WTF
I though she was his sister
I feel like i lost my innocence, life seems darker and more depressed oh god why?

literally Mohammad tier.

Pedophiles can be talented and awesome people too.
Disney is full of pedos, that's why they were able to make so many good animation films.

Disgusting

rare flag

btw this probably works fine with non-degenerate white men, since they have normal sex drives, and wouldn't do more than cuddle until she starts to show secondary sexual characteristics

its still not a good idea in the modern world, because women have more opportunities to do things other than breed

What kind of degenerate parents accept to marry off their 9 years old ?

Fucking rednecks !

She actually looks really happy in all the photos, unlike the Muslim brides.

He must have been really nice to her, bought her things, spent time with her, and dicked her down just right.

5 years less to mohammad tier
14 is middle ages tier

the marriage lasted their whole lives (lived into their 80's)

alot of people in the u.s back then were good honest people. there was nothing dark and depressing about that relationship.

There are some rather *SIZABLE* differences between being 8 years old and 18 years old. One rather obvious one is that 8 year olds cannot reproduce.

I strongly believe that you should clean your dishes. Otherwise scraps of food will get stuck to them and eventually they'll rot and either you'll get sick by using these dirty plates or you'll have to throw them away and buy new ones.

I am willing to defend my beliefs in front of anyone. Cleaning your dishes is a fucking excellent idea and I fully and unironically endorse it.

Sounds nice but what is seen cannot be unseen

>alot of people in the u.s back then were good honest people. there was nothing dark and depressing about that relationship.
do you have a shred of evidence for that claim?

sounds like a severe case of seeing the past with rose-tinted glasses

>alot of people in the u.s back then were good honest people
>meanwhile slavery
Yeah, the gold old days when people weren't so horrible huh

Why are you virtue signaling on Sup Forums?

Please kill yourself.

Slavery was a good thing. Unless you actually think niggers are comparable to whites. I don't know what to tell you if that's the case.

>not wanting a cute, 100% pure wife who will always admire and look up to you
You're the faggot here ausie

Ok

It might be true - I think some states limit marriage to /13/ or /permission of the parents/. *shudder*.

Pretty sure that was abolished by then lol

Also slavery was the best thing to ever happen to blacks currently living in the West.

>dude all people with dark skin are inferior lmao
Why is it so hard to have an actual conversation on this site? Can you stop being ironic for just 2 seconds?

>2016
>not having a dishwasher

Its hard for me to be mad, he has such a Forrest Gump look to him.

Stay in reddit and suck some nigger dick.

You know, you have to teach kids to do shit, and his wife is probably "suicided". This is an investment by a smart man.

I agree. Washing dishes with your hand is very degenerate.

Sup Forums is against the slippery slope that drives to pedophilia. It's either Sup Forums cunnyposting or CTR false flag to normalize pedos.

Have you even tried?

where do you think you are?

To be honest this is the only way for a lasting and happy marriage. Young wives are easy to mould into faithful and loyal partners.

Support what? Being a father? Clean dishes? The 1930s?

Straight to the gallows

Manipulating the mind of someone whose frontal lope hasn't fully developed. Creeping on kids cause women your age know you're shit cunt.

RAD

lobe

> Naughty Eunice ;)

God damn, Brit bong. That's funny shit right there.

JAPANESE ANIMES

>Naughty Eunice
> Rule 34

>women your age

i'm no pedo, but that's just plain retarded m8

always date younger

Probably orphaned

Subtle rare flag

>sick fuck

There's that programmed phrase.

Oh look, it's this pedophile again. Cue the justifications for being a mentally ill degenerate in 3...2...1....

Age of consent laws are a plot to make everyone a pedo.

The legal age is way too high, this means people with healthy attraction to younger females of natural breeding age must associate with actual pedos, where the carefully crafted highly made-up and provocative presentation of actual children blur the common indicators of age and maturity and cause people to develop ever more attraction to the legitimately under age.

We must simply lower the legal age to 14 like civilized countries, before its too late.

Daily reminder that pedophilia is degeneracy and that supporting it makes you as bad as a sandnigger.

>We must simply lower the legal age to 14 like civilized countries
yeah just like fucking brazil