We talk a lot about which race is the best, but what is the ultimate Sup Forums breed of dog?

We talk a lot about which race is the best, but what is the ultimate Sup Forums breed of dog?

German Shepherd.

/thread

Husky or Australian Shepard or German Shepard

I have all 3, extremely intelligent and they hunt

I'd honestly think Doberman over German Shepard.

Jack russell

Rhodesian Ridgeback

bordie collie or german shepard

collie all the fucking wayy

That jap doge

Weener dog

Most dog breeds have some use. Some look pretty, some are good family dogs some retrieve game without tearing it to shreds, some hunt rats, etc. A better question to ask is which breed is the nigger of dogs.

The Pyrenean Mountain Dog.

The only valid answer to this question is the Airedale Terrier.
The best breed.

The White Aryan?

Vizsala is obviously the best option

That's one ugly motherfucker, sorry. Alaskan Husky any day.

>anything other than border collie

Valid point.

labrador retriever

Anatolian sheepherd, im getting one soon, if shtf i have the perfect buddy, if not i will still have a awesome dog

Pit bulls are definitely the niggers of dogs.

Rottweiler. It's German, kind and very strong.

The only valid answer to this question is the Airedale Terrier.
The best breed.

Beagle, the eternal Anglo

German shepherd have back and hindleg issues, just look at a picture of one and you will se their back has a fucked up slope

I agree.

>/pol breed
I don't know, but I love Standard Poodles. Fuck the little poodles and their fru fru nature.

>kind
Not really, everyone will say that about their dog, but they have a reputation for bad temperament.
Collies and sheep dogs.
Not only the most intelligent, but through years of selective breeding they have become the ultimate companion dog. If you've ever had one that was trained and could herd cattle, you'd know this.

Pomeranian

shiba inu

Dachshund

Longhair inverse pointer.

Border Collie or Anatolian Shepherd

>anatolian shepherd

Mah nigga!

mongrel terrier

Jasper

GAAAAAY

Lol wtf is this

they all good.

Rottweiler

Beauceron. All other breeds are nothing but cuck shit.

AND MY AXE

Golden Retrievers are the best doggos

>love Turkish dogs
>flags
Really made me think

Greyhound.

Any sheedog breed. Personally, I like Shetland Sheepdogs.

Border collie. After owning one all other dogs will seem retarded.

Any large mutt

I personally love the setters, the English and Irish setters are my favorite dog breeds. Perfect if you are into birdhunting

true.
all puppers are good

only bad owners

a dog

Irish setters are great dogs for rough shooting.

Lolll shit tier dog.

Take a look at a god tier breed instead
>pic related.

This.
And pitbulls, those poor doggos are just born to live with problems.
It should be forbidden to breed them.

I personally only choose German Shepherds.

But I did briefly have an Australian Heeler that was the most remarkable dog I've ever seen. Insanely intelligent, fiercely loyal and protective, incredibly athletic. The dog was a juvenile,30lbs at most, but could leap a 4 ft fence with 2ft of clearance at full stride. Bad habit but it was a marvel to witness. But that dog is NOT for someone who can't give it tons of exercise and training. Extremely high energy working dog.

Boston Terrier

holy shit, I need a name

White Shepard is better senpai

Nigger Hunter breed.
I need one of those.

The white goy.
Very intelligent and capable, obedient and loyal when properly trained. Very dangerous in wild nationalistic packs though.

Fuck off dogs are dogs dont matter where they come from

Rhodesians are amazing. Another super high energy dog.

Stefania ferrario
10/10 thicc

This is getting rudiculous, the only suitable dog breed for pol is an obvious german shepard from the death camps trained to moul jewish prisoners

Belgian shepherd (malinois) > German shepherd.

In the same way belgian beer is better than kraut beer

The English setter is one of the most stubborn, manipulating and mischievous breed existing. Sounds like your average Sup Forumsack

Kek

®A®E

A Wolf.

Those dogs were domesticated in that region by the whites (like Minoans and Greeks) before Turkey even existed.

toss up between pit-bull and Rottweiler desu familia

I know, they are the perfect hunting companion

cute

THANKS

i know they're pretty much the official Sup Forums meme dog by now, but god fucking damn they're amazing creatures.

All doggos are good doggos but in terms of temperament, beauty, energy, home compatibility, and usefulness, no other breed maxes out all tens like a golden retriever (aka golden retard).

Huskies and collies and shepherds may be slightly more intelligent but they are much less goofy and affectionate and their "usefulness" is in shit like pulling sleds sniffing drugs herding cattle. If you're a 100lb girl in the city get a German but if not consider pic related

def border collie, they're fucking sick dogs, can herd sheep like a motherfucker

This. There is no exceptions.

border collie x gronendael

Caucasian Sheppard is best dog

Unironically the Border Collie. German Shepherds or Great Pyrenees are the most practical, though.

If you put several Pyrenees in a sinle area, they'll sync up like wireless routers and assign patrol routs to eachother, checking off everyone and everything in an area to be sure it/they is where they're supposed to be, doing what they're supposed to do.

as long as it's not a fucking cat you win

Rottweiler's are great dogs. You don't know what you're talking about.

My border collie is literally smarter than most niggers

This bitch jumps out of boats and brings back ducks you shoot out of the air to make delicious food with. She is also the equivalent of a tactical nuke when it comes to meeting women in public.

Would die for my dog.

Blue heeler

We mad max now

Looks like if Spurdo had a dog.

Collies

>Turkey didnt exist
So what. Same people. Different state.
>implying Turks arent white

they are great dogs.... you ever seen a nigger owned rottweiler? fucking vicious little bastards. But I will say pit-bull is the number one nigger dog

Agreed. Loyal, smart, great temperament. And they are blonde as a dog can be.

Wow a lot of you guys have livestock wouldn't have thought that

Turkroach go home

The only true answer is Golden Retriever.

Why the fuck would need a combat dog like a Doberman or German Shepard unless you live in the middle of Detroit or in a bear infested wilderness?