How do you hide your power level while at work or interacting with normies Sup Forums?

How do you hide your power level while at work or interacting with normies Sup Forums?
How do you stop yourselves from dropping redpills?

I dont need to hide anything.

by not being autistic

Every time i drop a red pill the conversation ends there. People don't have even the basic political knowledge to form coherent counter arguments.

I don't. I subtly introduce redpills while not sperging out.

That's an art I desire to master.

I poo in the loo to hide my power level

Open pooing is too dangerous

Gud4u

I work in a garage, so one of the few benefits of the job is the fact that it's filled with people who hate liberal scum.

By pooing in a loo, Pajeet.

This to be honest

The least recognizable way of doing this is to genuinely appear naive, while dropping redpills

example;
>"Wow, i'm really surprised that Trump won the election, all the polls gave Clinton winner, that's weird ..."

you appear genuinely surprised, and a bit naive, but you're just dropping the redpill that the polls were faked

Just throw em a looper to get them off. "Oh huh, maybe if the DNC didn't use superdelegates to elect an oligarch with hundreds of millions of dollars from big banks and corporations we'd have a Democrat president!!!"

Libtard hate big banks and corporations, so you can make a run for it when they're distracted

Is "dropping red pills" slang for pooing little bloody turds?

You don't. You speak assertively and confidently about how things REALLY are even if it means sacrificing an acquaintance or two. That's the only way to reverse the politically correct haze clouding people's minds and enforce a new zeitgeist and a new way of life, by changing perceptions and opinion by dissenting even if you think it's fruitless. You saw what happened with the Brexit and Trump phenomenon, these idiots thought they were the silent majority and we took their delusions of grandeur down a peg or two. You should speak your mind candidly always and never fear social ostracization even with the very real possibility that it may happen.

Just keep your employers away from your FB and don't go full rat shit denying the Holocaust.

most of my friends are libs. they dont care.
sometimes they tease me about my views on things.
in public i dont hide it, im phisically attractive enough to balance it out.

You just gauge the person. I had a qt chick who I'd always talk about Trump and the election with. I had another who would jump down my throat if I even mentioned him. It's a slow process.

By not talking, mostly.

Most of the people in my industry are left-leaning to hardcore left and don't respond to any discussion, fact or reason so there's no point in engaging them as I have nothing to gain and only credibility to lose. I just let them incoherently rage nonsense at each other and go about my business.

One of my best friends and his left-leaning family found out I voted UKIP while I was having dinner at their place just after the last UK election and proceeded to quiz me for an hour to try to find out 'what problem I have with immigrants' and 'why I don't like foreigners'. Was awkward as fuck so I made a note to try not to land in that situation again with anyone I know is lefty-affiliated.

You need to be of higher social and socioeconomic status and then you can drop all the red pills you want.

Most of my shift is mostly west Africans so I just keep my views to myself.

I can only confide in one person: a spic who is pushing 50, loves TRS podcasts/ Molyneux rants and hates Jews due to indoctrination while growing up in Mexico City.

>don't go full rat shit denying the Holocaust.
Got me there

By not being a teenaged idiot.

It's not hard to hide given that I've avoided talking about myself with anyone for decades now. Every conversation I steer away from me and get them talking about themselves, which almost everyone is more than happy to do. It's lonely but it's safe.

I don't interact with normies....

What redpills are you talking about in the Indian context?

Sometimes I drop truth bombs to determine personality or disposition, in Melbourne people will openly discuss politics without a care in the world and act paralysed or sometimes feign outrage when I drop the redpill, they can't believe that I disagree with them because every one around them is of the same opinion.
A lot of them will just think it's a joke and start laughing, sometimes nervously. When I'm with the boys they all agree and add to the notion.
Personally I think that the normies take politics too lightly, as something to be discussed as half hearted smalltalk and get the fuck out of there when the bombs drop.

bowel control is something you have to work on if you don't want to be spewing shit everywhere.

but public deification is no big deal in poo-land so you don't have to worry.

>TFW I landed QT redpilled Trump supporting GF
>TFW my best friend is becoming more and more redpilled each day
>TFW we live in Commiefornia and everybody is our enemy.

I don't really have to, despite working a fairly high profile job. But my situation is faily nonstandard.

Now, you being a poo will probably make it hard to comprehend what I'm talking about, but all my life people around me have just been kinda naturally assuming that I'm racist to some degree because I literally look like a viking. This shit started in elementary school and hasn't let up. People have been making jokes along the lines of 'user looks like he is about ready to go and kill some Serbs' or lately refugee related stuff without me having to give them any incentive to do so.
And I'm not even particularly racist, I just think that people should stay in their countries and try to make their homes better instead of fucking everything up for the rest of the world.

Long story short: even if I started ranting about the jews right now at work, nobody would care because it's expected of me.

>Hiding your power level
>Not dropping redpills
>Interacting with normies
Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Omg ewww. kek

>tfw not everyone is as autistic as people on here so they can see through your subtlety bullshit

Yeah, use pol memes.

>Huh, this really makes ya think!

I also take shit and post it, and make liberals explain it. Take something about how hateful a statement (or whatever) by a lefty, post it and use

>What did they mean by this?

It makes it seem like you want to learn about it and is a honey pot for stupid lefties that want to "educate you".

If you choose the right thing to post or link, you can subversely red pill them like that.

Have you been on kikebook before? If lefties are how they are, they'll definitely fall for this shit. They're easily manipulated and this election was evidence of that.

The exact same strategy I use. It works.