That nose

>that nose
>those lips

Is the era of coloring white characters with brown skintone over?

Honestly, he looks pretty black to me. But again, i'm not american. So fuck if I know.

That's what he is saying, in the past, in order to not be offensive, people drew blacks the same way as whites but with brown skintones to the point the only way to know if they were blacks or very brown mexicans/indians was with their curly hair and way of speaking.

The creator of this is two white guys.

This whole show is blackface in animation form.

>big lips
>wide nose.
I don't know what kind of white people live nearby your home, but these are pretty much the principal traits of black people.

Sup Forums's lack of reading comprehension will never fail to astound me

Yeah but i still hate these Stevenuniverse lips so much

I feel like this was more of a thing in the 80's and 90's. Even this character was drawn with more typical african features in comics and other media

probably same reason any other group of people have those features. It's not really exclusive to them as a group

>fat noses
la...

the fact you care about that says a lot

Why was my comment deleted? I was just asking a question about blacks physiology

It's not like the show is The Proud Family talking about black struggles or black American family values. Just has a black MC.

I know Matt is a tool, but since when are creators limited by their own biological features to write a main character? Inside Out has one of the more realistic pre-teen girl characters and it was written by a grown-ass man.

how the fuck was she realistic more than others? she just cried and moaned which both genders do at that age

Mod here. Please be more respectful the next time.

I don't think it should've been, but it was probably the phrasing

Compare it to other animation kid characters who act like cartoon characters with exaggerated personalities, being too smart for their own good, or being egregiously childish to the point where the writer still has them playing pretend at 12 or 13 because they're overcompensating writing for a kid, Riley is much more grounded and real.

Riley is a kid you might actually meet. Someone like Rapunzel is too wacky to be a girl you knew in high school.

We Bare Bears is also really great at drawing black people in a simplistic way, honestly.

The girl with the hoop earrings on the far left is a cute

I claim the ponytail in blue on the left

It's hard because of you make them look too black, white people will find it offensive.

The show looks like shit

lol so do you just look for threads that are on page 10, or what's up with that?

I would dick down each and everyone of those girls

What?

Please don't contribute to the slow death of the white race. Stick to white women.

i took scrren caps from hat episode as refences to draw more blackwomen the background alone has alot of cool designs

>assuming they're white
okay sticking to white women, no takesies backsies

It's for the best, if you have 20 kids with a white woman rather than a black woman that's essentially 10 white kids rather than 20 black kids.

The qt on the far right has won me over.

He looks like a rubberhose minsteral show stereotype. The CalArts, pastel, noodle arm style doesn't work with black people.

this place really fucking is tumblr, why would you watch a show and even think about this?

same lead character designer (Danny Hynes of Venture Bros fame); plus Matt and Ben themselves worked on SU

what are you gonna do about it faggot

But...they don't have noodle arms.

Bless this show.

You're not going to go extinct . Live life be happy

I like the interactions of Craig and Bernard more than the Creek adventures, but what do I know, this cartoon hasn't aired yet and is already being given the works by CN AKA it's on hiatus

Yes. The era of deformed caricature is back.

but i'm not white. I'd contribute to white genocide by dating white women.

That's the dumbest possible place to get references I've ever heard of. Just look up community events in area with a large black population on social media if want references that aren't terrible.

no that's not true at all
bbc is the savior of the white race didn't you know
also i'm okay with his design as long as they actually draw it on his face instead of having it statically it's looks awful when it's the same shape even though he's facial expression and head angle is diffren't

>simplistic way
Don't you mean the CalArts way?

I've gotten so much use out of this image.

GIMME ALL DAT CHOCOLATE

The Proud Family sucked, and I'm black. I at least can actually get into this show y'all keep whining about.

HOT. CHOCOLATE. BIRTHDAY. TREATS!

That's not at all what the argument was, but thanks for thinking your black skin validates your black opinion more, blackie.

Unfortunately, same user Just one of many reasons I enjoy this particular show so damn much - as long as we don't talk about that POS koala, of course.

Yeah - whatever, nigga.

You sound like the kind of person that doesn't know what age his dick stops growing

also, figures it's black guys posting "nigga" the most

Too bad it isn’t good at actually being entertaining.

>>You sound like the kind of person that doesn't know what age his dick stops growing

Yeah, your dick doesn't sound all that big, either, if this is what you must resort to, sadly.

>literally n-no u
black users everyone

>>black users everyone
Yessir - another ignorant cracker-ass bitch, alright. Pretty hard to argue with that, unfortunately.

So, are we still talking about the show - or just what an ignorant cracker-ass POS you happen to openly prove yourself to be right now???

>t. Nigger with self image issues

>You sound like the kind of person that doesn't know what age his dick stops growing

what?

what does that even mean?`
I know what you are trying to say btw but that was a weird stretch

yes because white boys have never shown that before. Especially not here.

OP started off by acting like how you draw black people matters, it's clearly going to be a dumb thread.

I never got in cartoons why black characters had to have big lips and noses. I know it's a common black trait but even in cartoons it was weird.

Rapunzel's whole world was wacky. She was right for it. But again, that only shows why Riley worked better in hers.

your not wrong
it's a strange trait to hold onto when it's just easier to differentiate through hairstyles

it's not like the way we draw characters in cartoon and anime is accurate to any race anyways.

His sentence did not have the clearest syntax

He's not wrong though.

I don't mind a little accuracy to draw a line in the sand, but yeah it's kind of funny how much the site can call out sameface but has no problem with only sticking to one distinct black archetype in the name of realism.

Hire 20 black American models to draw, I guarantee there won't be two faces that are the same and if there are, that says more about the artist than reality.

Girl with glasses on the right is mine thankyouverymuch.

god yes. iwn nuzzle her belly-necklace while sliding my hands on her arms and kissing her

What fucking nazimod does Sup Forums have that a completely legitimate question in typical Sup Forums phrasing gets deleted? How fucking shit have you people let your board become?

Yeah it's strange. Once you don't draw them with those features, you get accused of drawing them "white"