There are more aggresive far-left teenagers than there are aggresive far-right teenagers in sweden

>there are more aggresive far-left teenagers than there are aggresive far-right teenagers in sweden...

>if you're a nationalist, youre a racist

Guys... It hurts...

youtube.com/watch?v=U1MYMVfyHi0

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Numantia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swedish_invasion_of_Russia
youtube.com/watch?v=kXPPMYyJl-g
gp.se/nyheter/västsverige/tuberkulos-på-skola-i-sverige-1.3958880
youtube.com/watch?v=rZcVRyfMuCE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is your only solution en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Numantia

There's a swedish saying that says it all: you've made your bed, now let Ahmed lie in it with your wife.

>Numantia is famous for its role in the Celtiberian Wars. In the year 153 BC Numantia experienced its first serious conflict with Rome. After 20 years of hostilities, in the year 133 BC the Roman Senate gave Scipio Aemilianus Africanus the task of destroying Numantia. He laid siege to the city, erecting a nine kilometre fence supported by towers, moats, impaling rods and so on. After 13 months of siege, the Numantians decided to burn the city and die free rather than live and be slaves.

what does that have to do with sweden?

you want us to burn down our cities rather than letting the left take over?

pls stop hurting me

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swedish_invasion_of_Russia

sverigevän

tror du?

2018?

elden är startad, broder

Lets remember Sweden for what it once was.

youtube.com/watch?v=kXPPMYyJl-g

On the other hand.

Sweden Yes!

gp.se/nyheter/västsverige/tuberkulos-på-skola-i-sverige-1.3958880

Niggers bringing back old diseases.

Bare elden ikke brenner i sonder den meget gode kebabpizzaen deres.

Så sant!

All leftist are insanely agressive, at least at a verbal level, every former commie cunt knows this,only in the West are they associated with laid back hippy culture for some god damn reason

when scania into independence?

>tfw stolt skåning

Jo men om man vill bete sig som en apa precis som invällarna från tredje världen gör så passa på! Det råder tillfällig straffrabatt, så passa på medan du kan ditt svin. Anledningen att vi behöver ha ut patrasket från tredje världen är för att uppehålla våran våran överlägsna vita kultur och våra traditioner som lett västvärlden till den framgång vi idag ser.

Mig lurar du inte judesvin.

This is the same here, but mainly due to right-wingers being civilized fucking people who don't attack those they disagree with.

It's not time to just remember, its time to rebuild and repatriate.

Good thing the right is on the rise.

youtube.com/watch?v=rZcVRyfMuCE

Ja. Det er noget lort med alle disse progressive venstreorienterede unge.
vores fremtid er grum, men heldigvis er der mange unge som også hader perkere og derfor stemmer på Anti immigrant partier.

danskjävel

I can't watch this. It pisses me off to no end. But I understand your point anyway. I mean fuck, one just have to open ones eyes to be able to it it for oneself.

There is one thing that we have to remember. We don't need extremists. We need right wing moderates. We need people to elect extrimists. If they are extrimist themself dosen't matter. And on that front we are winning.