Nick Spencer steals from Max Landis

>There are people actually excited for Nick Spencer on Amazing Spider-Man after he ruined Steve Rogers and Sam Wilson and almost crashed Marvel
>”B-b-b-b-b-b-but muh Superior Foes!!!!!”
He didn’t even write Superior Foes, you Skrulls.

Nick Spencer literally stole Superior Foes WORD FOR WORD from Max Landis.

If anything, Max should start a boycott against Spencer the Stealer.

eh

Landis later said they weren't the same thing.

Next thread

okay, max

>A former corrupt politician stealing from Jews
How “shocking” and “uncharacteristic” (that’s sarcasm btw)

The Shocker: Legit is garbage fanfiction that I hope to fuck Max "uptomyknees in the blood of two dead Chinese kids and a stuntman" Landis was literally 13 when he wrote. And it isn't even like Superior Foes in the first place.

Stay in your fucking thread, you underage kid.

>Believing Max ''One Man Clickbait'' Landis

And doesnt Legit have Shocker be a super cool guy who fucks Black Cat, while Superior Foes has him as the fuck up no one repects throughout the whole book.

This is important. The word needs to be spread that Nick Spencer is a hack and thief.

Couldn’t keep it in a single thread could you kiddo?

>Max ''One Man Clickbait'' Landis
Sup Forums pls leave

>Max "uptomyknees in the blood of two dead Chinese kids and a stuntman" Landis
I hate Landis too but let's not lower ourselves to stealing quips from Reddit.

Isn’t Landis that transguy who wrote American Alien? Fuck that guy, he couldn’t write his way out of a paper bag

Yes, because this has only just came to light and totally wasnt resolved years ago.

>There are people actually excited for Nick Spencer on Amazing Spider-Man after he ruined Steve Rogers and Sam Wilson and almost crashed Marvel

No there isn't, because nobody is excited about anything Marvel Comics shits out anymore.

This different. This isn’t some circlejerk bukkake.

This is trying to find justice for a man who was cheated and creatively raped (like Jack Kirby or Bill Finger or Alan Moore).

This is about Truth, Justice, and the American Way (y’know. Like Superman)

Landis is an untalented hack who has retarded fans

Maybe because they hire thieves who steal from hard-working Jews just trying to make a living and tell good stories?

Sounds like Nick Spencer.

>this stuff from 4+ years ago by a literally who on twitter
>important
Only to you, Maxine.

>hard-working Jews
Wew, lad.

Someone email or tweet Rich from Bleedingcool about this. Maybe we can get an article about it!

Landis is shit and should be happy an actual writer was able to get his shoddy fanfic not only published, but turned into a fan favorite, Landis should have been thanking Spencer

The story didn’t write itself. If it did then Spencer wouldn’t have to steal it.

>an actual writer
i don't even know who is false flagging anymore

>the victim should be happy they were raped!!!!!
Okay, Weinstein.

Welcome to Sup Forums

It's Taconigger. Gwenpool is over so instead of autistically spamming Gwenpool threads with the same two or three talking points for hours or days on end until the thread dies and either waiting for new ones or making his own he's turned his attention to Spencer/ASM. He was doing it in the announcement thread and his go tos at the moment seem to be "Spencer stole Superior Foes from Max Landis" and "Spider-Man's supporting cast sucks, they drag the book down and Mary Jane is a Mary Sue" which vaguely echoes his "Gwenpool is a Mary Sue" bitching from Gwenpool threads.

This is either bait or blatant newfaggotry trying to stir up shit.

All this went down 4 years ago and its blatantly clear if you look into it even a little that Landis is talking out his ass to try to get attention like he usually does, and the only thing the two works share is that Shocker is in it. If you want to damage Spencer use something like his legitimately awful writing in Secret Empire instead of an outdated non-controversy.

Stealing someone’s art isn’t outdated controversy. Everyone should be know about this horrible act. Then Nick Spencer should be fired from Marvel. Then Marvel should hire Max Landis.

Remember that time Max tweeted about Sup Forums?

Ok, its blatant bait then. Report and ignore folks.

And Max Landis's story in the recent Superman milestone issue was literally stolen beat-for-beat from an issue of Invincible. Fuck off with your twitter screencaps of this talentless nepotism victim.

Max should get his friends from ScreenJunkies to expose Nick Spencer.

>I don’t like it so it’s bait

>Max Landis
Literally who?
:::googles:::
Screenwriter for Bright

transguy? He just had rainbow hair for some time while he was having a quiet mental breakdown. He's also the liberalest liberal around, as expected from a hollywood kid

This sounds really interesting.

He also did Chronicle, Me Him Her, American Ultra, Mr Right, and Victor Frankenstein.

He also made American Alien.

if he wrote superior foes why is his ant-man so shit huh? checkmate atheists

the point is that Spencer stole him and it doesn't matter if Landis is shit, you don't steal from people just like that.

American Alien is one of the greatest comics ever made. It’s a modern day equivalent to Watchmen.
Nick Spencer’s Secret Empire was one the worst comics ever made (as bad as Idenity Crisis).
I’m not shocked Spencer stole from Max.

Go away, Nick Spencer.

>This is important.

>26 unique posters
>42 posts
Sad!

And what evidence do you have that he stole from him?

Max should sue Disney.

You cant blame the death of those kids on his mass murdering child killing father.

Max said so. Listen and believe.

>The word needs to be spread that Nick Spencer is a hack and thief.

He's not a thief.

Max deserves Justice.

Yeah, and in it Shocker is a genius whose knowledge of vibrations is so great that not even Reed Richards can keep up.

Yet he STOLE from Max Landis.
*Knight to A5*
Checkmate.

Didn't someone come out recently and say Max was a massive lech who sexually assaulted her and many others?

yea he got metooed after bright become popular

No. That was Zoe spreading Fake News (like how she spreads her legs open). Max is /ourguy/.

>massive lech

i mean yeah we all knew this. he's also published insane writing about women. he's an asshole

That was a bit of a clusterfuck: It was a big string of women saying "I have friends who have been sexually assaulted by Max", but ultimately nobody actually came forward to outright accuse Landis of sexual assault.

It's why it whipped itself up to such a furor over a short period but wound up sputtering out like a week later. A bunch of he-said-she-said's can only get you so far; you need actual victims coming forward to confirm that something happened to really get things going.

>MUH REY
Fuck off.

he went into hiding pretty much confirming the accusations

no this was like way before star wars. i can't remember where it was or i'd try to find it.

Reminder that Nick Spencer was a corrupt Republican Senator who literally wanted to pass a law allowing police to enter homes of blacks without warrants and beat them up freely.

Nick Spencer is evil and deserves to be set on fire.

Sounds like /ourguy/ desu

Or he could've just been aware that saying the wrong shit on twitter would just make things worse, so he just cut himself off from social media and waited for it to blow over. Him simply trying to ride out the shit-storm doesn't really confirm anything.

btw it's just twitter, he's still active on instagram.

Max Landis should challenge Nick Spencer to a boxing fight like Faraci did that director.

Max is /ourguy/. Nick Spencer is a Facist.

it's not.
get counterrekt, m8.

i always thought getting mad when someone accuses you of being a rapist was the best course of action but with people attention span let it fade away seems like a good option

Max Landis should be writing Amazing Spider-Man.
/thread

considering it's Max Landis we're talking about here, he probably got Legal Advice on shutting his mouth and letting it fade away because he would MOST DEFINITELY just screw everything up.

Like I said; unless there was someone willing to step forward, get on camera, and say "Max Landis sexually assaulted me", it was pretty much doomed to failure. Getting mad would've honestly been the worst thing to do, since that probably would've invoked the Barbara Streisand effect and gotten more people interested in the accusations, which would've just made him look worse in the long-run, both in the public eye and as a professional.

>Max Landis taking on the guy who made Captain America a Nazi
Based.

I don't know or care aboit either of those people.

He’s not a thief, every dumbshit idea is his own.

You should. Max is an artist (he wrote Chronicle, Me Him Her, American Ultra, and the comic American Alien) and Marvel let Nick Spencer steal his art and pass it off as his own. It’s disgusting.

I enjoyed American Alien

Max, once again, we have not read your fanfiction.

And yet he STOLE Superior Foes from Max Landis.
*mic drop*

A fuck you I like Bright

I wish more people read Spencer's THUNDER Agents.

It was pretty good.

Even if afterwords he was kind of a baby and DC should have supported it better.

Yes, you fucking did!! You fucking thieves!

*and said DC

People shouldn’t support a thief.

Doesn’t Max hate Spider-Man and thinks he’s a “sociopathic bully” for making jokes and calling names to the supervillains he fights?

Fuck Max Landis. He's a pale imitation of his father -- he'll never rack up the body count of a John Landis.

Cry me a river. It's standard industry malpractice. Ever heard of Bob Kane? It's bad, but it happens. And if it's blatant, it goes to court.

American Ultra is horrible

Mike Stoklasa of Red Letter Media likes it.

Unless someone got decapitated in Superior then I'll remain skeptical

Why is Max obsessed with shilling American Ultra. Like Jesus, even on twitter he mentions it a billion times and comepares every movie in the world as less than it. Move on, Max.

Didn't Mike make him cry because of a previous video he made?

Foes was carried 100% by Lieber's art, though.

Yeah. But then Mike invited him on the show and put him in a BotW episode. Then in his Me Him Her review Mike said he liked American Ultra and Victor Frankenstein and kept defending Me Him Her from Jay (who wasn’t having any of his shit that episode). If it wasn’t obvious, Mike isn’t very good at separating friendships from reviews and as such they don’t review Max’s movies anymore because Mike can’t be neutral.

You're not proving him wrong, you know

>Nick Spencer
>fans

goes to show that the cynical alcoholic is actually a big softie

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

I'm so sorry, user

THIS

Kys