I hate the meme that anons here can't find a red pilled waifu...

I hate the meme that anons here can't find a red pilled waifu. My wife and I are here to help and offer some tidbits of advice if you are having troubles. Post your 3d girl if you have one.

Her ass is so flat and tiddies so small she's might aswell be 2d

>tattoo on forearm/wrist
Into the trash it goes

>tattoos
>She doesn't look white

Dropped, saged and reported.

I'll post her doing chores while we shitpost here.

>chinese wife
>red pilled

bazinga

She's 100% Germanic blood matey.

Is she White?

Nope. She's clearly asiatic (I personally don't care but Sup Forumsacks for the most part will) also more importantly the tattoos man. Wtf.

Do canacucks even mate amongst eachother I thought you import all the men to breed your women?

Hispanics, latinas, whatever you want to call them are not white. She is not of white appearance.

As if I'd waste my genetics on some goog trash. Gooks are dime a dozen.

>weeby Aus-fag showing off his Chinese gf
>she has 100% German blood, she's the grand daughter of Hitler, I swear
>d-d-do you like me yet?

can confirm though

>Germanic

sorry but not white

She's 100% German.

It depends on the people. Most people stick to their own here. But race mixing is pushed here too, and I am sick of "white nationalists" being hypocrites and race mixing themselves. Go fuck off before you talk to me about betraying my race when most of you are doing it yourselves.

Australians don't fuck.
Australians mate.

I like her body.

>clearly asian hands

also this is a pathetic attempt at being edgy.

>haha sieg heil, hitler, wanting to kill people because they don't have blond hair and blue eyes so funny!
You or your wife aren't red pilled you're just retards.

so she is a turkroach?

It's not about the hair colour it's about the eye color what does she have?

Those long nails and the dyed hair make her look a little trashy. But anyway, good for you

Green eyes, natural blonde.

It's really not all that hard. You just need to look in the most unlikely of places.

I met my gf off craigslist five years ago when I was 27. You know it's love when you refer to an oven as a Jewish bunkbed and she doesn't get too upset and has a nice chuckle about it.

>tattoos
>redpilled
pick one

The girl in that image looks like a narcissistic cunt
I'd prefer the obedient chink in OP any day.

user gets qt wife to throw nazi salutes and you all shit on him. Fuck you all.

Can I cum on her tummy bro?

>dem legs

hhnnnnng

Too bad about those tiny titties though. Do you even get a full handful out of those?

show them pearly eyes mate

Goys we are here to help. Where's your missus? Unless you're all poofs yeah?

I hope she will get BLACKED. This must become the norm for white women

>chink
>fat
>tattoos
This fortune cooky really fired up my neurons OP.

>degenerate bitch doing the heil Hitler (the schizophrenic drug addict degenrate who couldnt run a country if his life depended on it and ruined right-wing lolitics for centuries to come)
>redpilled
Pick one

True love. Don't know about the Craigslist part, hope it wasn't casual encounters.

Aussies use Line?
thafuq

Hi Leddit

>those nails

Dropped

It was my superior Australian shitposting technique that got ya mate.

My gf. At least she's white.

nazgül, this one is probably turkish.

Who needs a disgusting 3dpd slut?

>tattoos
>dresses like a slut

Heh no thanks I'll stick with the truly redpilled choice.

>austrian education

How do you all race professors know she's chinese? Straight black hair?

>that
>fat
Wow you're the most low test American I've ever seen.

No he already said she has dyed it and has green eyes.

no, it was the other section for a more permanent relationship (dont know what it's called). I met a few other women there previously, but nothing worked until I met my eventual wife.

damn, i just looked it up and it isn't a turkish name, but it did sound like it.

what the fuck man RP women are super rare that is the main issue like what the fuck kinda advice is gonna matter in a game of numbers

Something is missing, liar.

I see the panheads have got you by the balls. Anime is a chink psyop to create slobs like yourselves.

I wanna have 6 kids with her and make a volleyball team, how do?

Its nazgûl as in the lord of the rings. With the ^ above the u.
She's just an edgy teen

Nice bro, I'm jealous af rn.

It's more about finding a girl and educating her more than finding a red pilled woman right off the bat.

Hot damn you're lucky. Teach me your skills?

Post nudes cunt

You're not married

No ring.

Did you both were redpilled before or you used your ausfag shitposting magic in real life when dating?

Just make sure to have a paternity test, mate, I am worried for your lineage.

Why not find a woman and red pill her? That gives you something that you can bond on.

Ofc to be able to do this you have to be somewhat socially competent and have the ability to express yourself in an interesting manner.

>3d shitfu
>redpilled

pick one and only one normie scum

Your wife is non-white and has tattoos you dipshit

Bet your marriage doesn't last 5 years unless you're a total cuck because gooks are YUUUUUGE sluts

My blonde haired blue eyed wife and I have been married 9, soon to be 10; and have 4 beautiful children

Their combined IQ is probably greater than that of the entire continent of Africa at this point

She hated shitskins etc before meeting me. Had a good head start with her.

>Posting gooks

How much per hour, mate?

REPEAL THE MASS-IMMIGRATION BILL AND MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

You will never be an Aussie, nice attempt mate.

Wtf... She is not white.

Nice asian hottie, which mail order bride website did you find her off?

Where's your missus cunt?

>tattoo
nobody cares

You're not white

The redpill is accepting that Hitler was low tier and didn't have the capacity to follow through with his ideals.
He was not the ubermensch that the white race needs.

>Ever wanting to be from Ozzy

I'm from the superior down under m8, now I've taken my place in the worlds only superpower as is the Aryans obligation

You should stay down there in hell with your beastial girlfriend, truly you are unfit.

Why are you so obsessed with finding a redpilled gf? Most women don't care about this stuff and just follow whatever seems popular, it's only godless whores that find a political ideology and will die by it. Just find a nice girl and she'll be okay with your political leanings, if not support them as long as you try not to be a complete sperg about it.

No Ching chongs on my plot

Ok OP, give me advice.
Where can one meet fashy girls?
I am a quite far right winger but its not represented in my apearence.

Post some lewd pictures of this tight chink

That's not a white person

Those are not green eyes. Hazel at most, closer to brown.

Check these legs bruh.

>part abo prison trash thinks he has good genes

topkek

Holy shit, she looks exactly like a girl at my school.

Absolutely all Ubermenschen care

Unless that tattoo serves a practical purpose, (it doesn't) then the bearer is not human and undeserving of life

i want to know this too

who doesnt want a wife that can vacuum and only take occational "sieg heil" breaks?

>dating a leftist

Fashy girls are made not found. You will find 88% of white girls already hate niggers etc you don't need to even redpill them too hard. They just need to be reassured their instincts are right.

Hey not all of us are worried about not being buried in a Jewish cemetery fucken seppos. Bet ya cock is chopped too.

I tried doing that at least 3 times, I dont even remember.
1 of them I knew for ~6 years, she doesnt even want to talk with me anymore...

That is some shitty advice tbqh

Asia uses LINE

Painting your body wouldn't hinder you to pursue the ideal of the Übermensch.
But it's usually last mans recognition sign.

>be woman
>have reproductive strategy for thousands of years, where you are loyal to one man
>both benefits and negatives for you and the man, but generally the woman loves it if the man doesnt act retardedly.
>contraceptives and other things come out, food becomes less scarce, need for close marriage becomes less
>value of sex becomes less
>men actually gain the upper hand
>marriages somewhat falling
>but since evolution does not change a person in less than 100 years, most women still want the old system
>but the men have splerged out

It would stand to reason, that you would find actually willing and capable women, somewhere out there. Just as how you wont grow wings in 100 years, so too you wont suddenly find a lack of willing, right wing females even.

Maybe it's the native German women who drink the koolaid a bit too heavy. Maybe search over the border in Poland?

Been red pilling my fiancee from the start. She's Scotch-English and diluted native. Porcelain skin not red.
>Makes my meals and lunches.
>Aspires to be a 50s housewife.
>Wants to learn Japanese.
>Buys the white genocide.
>Very Christian.
>Hates Muslims, feminism, the homeless, and drug addicts.
>Obsessed with being skinny.
>No tattoos.

Nice body
not a big fan of tats but it's ok

>Brown
>Tattoos
>Dress like a slut
Nice "redpilled" wife you got

She's not white, and she's flatter than a school hallway.

Next.