These guys challenge you to a Math contest

>these guys challenge you to a Math contest

How do you respond?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tqCtIL9ZPSQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I know math little bit and I am also amateur boxer. I would accept the challenge if there is first fist fight.

Slap one of them really hard then be all like, "what're you gonna do? you gonna cry?? you gonna cry you little girl, awww is little girl gonna cry? you gonna cry. HAHhAHhah look, look everybody, little nerd girl is gonna cry like a bitch, ahh hah he's fucking crying like a little girl hahahh haha"

Start jacking off

I die of boredom

>gonna cry?

Watch out, they may go nuts on you.. Plus 'murrica, one could go all school shooting.

hmmmm where have I seen that face before?
youtube.com/watch?v=tqCtIL9ZPSQ

I challenge them to braze a piece of aluminum and a piece of steel together with silicon bronze so that it can pass a bend test.

Anyone can choose an arbitrary metric of competence to make someone else look stupid. I'll bet these retards would flash burn their own eyes in the process.

6 rounds + 3 opponents = ???

Challenge them with confidence.

Wouldn't classify middle guy as white you?

>Greece poster
>talking about math

Your country hasn't been good with numbers for a while now m8

Accept it.

I hate math. I once won a math contest at my school even though I didn't even bring a calculator. I wish I was retarded and not autistic.

>Umm did you say my name wrong
Lost

also this thread is more proof Sup Forums is full on Sup Forums tier

Bring it on

Turn 360 degrees and walk away

Of course he's not white.

>math contest
>calculator
Niggawatt?

The flag makes him whiter than you ever will be.
Stay jelly.

Jesus, Tyrone, stop pretending being American makes you a person.

Bring it. I would have to brush up a bit, but I'm pretty good at math.

But they look too nerdy to speak to a woman so I doubt they'd have the guts to challenge me.

MIDDLE GUY

JUDE

Accept it and win.

Digits will confirm.

Ok guys, this is my math partner.

What? Of course he can participate, what are you, racist or something?

>digits

Well, f***.

Math sucks

By beating them up after school like I used to.
Old habits die hard.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

I give up.

> Challenge them with confidence.
Or confidence intervals.

You do need a calculator if you want to find out the circumference of a circle.

Nice, tell it to help you prove the Vitali theorem.

Υοu have a good memory. You won something today at least.

Ask them to solve a research problem my adviser has been working on for 20 years.

Sure. Set theory only, no items, final destination. I'm a math major. Still 3 v 1 isn't that fair. If I get two other people I'm bringing Tao and Perelman and these guys get obliterated.

i mumble something and go away while i am sweating cause i have social anxiety

But Tao will have you vote for Hillary so we all lose.

I'm a physics major and even we think you guys are autistic nerds

That's probably the earliest film scene I could remember watching as a wee babby 2bh.

Challenge accepted.
Maths (especially discrete maths) is one of my hobbies.

I show them my breasts and watch them run away.