All info on how Hillary acted election night is welcome

All info on how Hillary acted election night is welcome.

She has no concession speech. This leads me to believe she was incredibly angry and distraught. Rumors of her assaulting pedoesta. Rumors of having to restrain her.

Can we start a thread going on how bad it really was?

Praise fucking kek.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UkRY_kA2Aaw
youtube.com/watch?v=VbN4RqeSfPw
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3935800/Days-losing-election-Hillary-Bill-Clinton-sceaming-match-blame-flagging-campaign-ex-president-angry-threw-phone-roof-Arkansas-penthouse.html
youtu.be/f0T1Rb_Q8cg
youtu.be/kfGeXth-Do4
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/nov/17/hillary-clinton-first-public-appearance-bernie-sanders
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Interested in knowing how bad it really was myself.

Bumporino

I imagine it went like this.

That's just the aftermath of another night with Huma.

Hilary for Jail! Fuck that pity shit.

Read that DNC mucraker AMA

This tweet has been removed, not sure if it was the user or twitter that did it.

Common rumor is that she was very drunk that night.

One wonders what the phonecall to Trump was like.

The only really widely reported account we have is of her phone conversation where she blamed Obama and Comey.

J U S T

I'm all for Trump, but could you imagine preparing for this election for decades to only lose? I kinda feel sorry for her.

Fuck off. She murdered countless people and laughed about it. She wasn't suitable for a teaching job letalone one representing anyone.

She was full of lies and malice and she was a true psychopath.

If you feel sorry for her you didn't read a god damned thing from wikileaks.

for some reason I think it was somehow like this

youtube.com/watch?v=UkRY_kA2Aaw

To elaborate, here's the report on the phone call

youtube.com/watch?v=VbN4RqeSfPw

Here's the stuff on her screaming match
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3935800/Days-losing-election-Hillary-Bill-Clinton-sceaming-match-blame-flagging-campaign-ex-president-angry-threw-phone-roof-Arkansas-penthouse.html

Nothing really confirmed about her apparent violence but I wouldn't be surprised.

A little I guess. Running for president has to be one of the most stressful things a human can do, something the body just isn't designed for, aside from actually being president. But she deserved it.

Well to be fair she's screwed up pretty much everything she's ever tried to do in her life.

She even screwed up fading away into a comfy retirement somewhere so people could forget her murder, genocide, treason, etc.

fucking kek

>Destabilized Libya
No.

Yeah he said she was screaming and calling them retards anyone have the link?

THE FROGS

I CANT STOP SEEING FROGS

MOLOCH ALREADY GOT HIS ASS KICKED BY THEM

MY KURU HURTS

FROGS PLS SATHP JUST KIL ME NOW

kek continues to remind us that he's not done with the world yet and we aren't done either.

Holy fuck I love Alex Jones

That faggot nu male rofl

Also Hillary has large fingers

this is why cnn fails.

don't count your chickens...

Fucking disgusting

a relative of mine works in the information service of spaghetti land, he told me she was given a huge shot of fenobarbital to calm her down after attacking Podesta, but the shot added the effects of some liquor she had ingested through the night (as of her abit), thus she couldn't show up nowhere nomore

dunno if true or not but that what hec told me BEFORE anything actually appeared anywhere as far as I know

oh god that must be heartwrenching for her lol.

Screeencappppped

Guaranteed that she was drunk as fuck. We know that she likes to drink so I wouldn't be surprised if she actually started chugging down one shot after another as soon as it became clear that trump wins.

Is this picture raw or an edit?
I can't tell anymore

The infowars crew would make a fucking great sitcom

Forget that, we need a sitcom where a series of unlikely circumstances force alex and cenk to share an apartment

Raw baby

Not election night, but seems to have flown way under the radar. This is the first I'm seeing it.

Weiner and Huma

youtu.be/f0T1Rb_Q8cg

Imagine, she could have quietly retired with millions of dollars, but she was just too power hungry.
She went through all that FBI and email questioning, all the campaigning, all the planning and backroom dealing, all that stress. All for nothing.
Now she might be indicted, and even if that doesnt happen, God only knows what her shady foreign donors are after her with since she blew all their money.

And remember the Podesta emails about her choosing to elevate Trump as her opponent. She literally chose her destructor.

The best part about that video is they both knew there was somebody there shooting video and it took them that long to tell the video person to shut it down.

That's pure, unbridled NYC insanity for you.

I hope this wins the World Press Photo award this year or whichever is called.

>those pizza posters

Where was this?

Watch a clip of Podesta sending the "go home" message. He talks with a very clipped, very precise tone of voice, indicating that he was trying very hard not to start screaming. Now, you could argue that he had just lost, so if course he's upset, but Podesta is a professional. He knows that you lose some. So what made him almost lose his cool? The same thing that would piss off anyone: getting screamed at by your boss for something that isn't your fault.

Also, consider how long it took for the news networks to call it. Remember, both of Obama's elections were called by 12; that's generally how late it goes. That they were waiting to call States like Pennsylvania with 99% of the vote in tells me that, once again, the media was carrying the Clinton campaign's water for them. She was an unpresentable mess (the final piece of proof that she can't lead), so the campaign asked the media to cover for her. However, eventually, both the Trump campaign and the media decided enough was enough, and the show went on.

>her life's work was invalidated by a bunch of autists spamming cartoon frog everywhere
You're goddamn right she's mad. This makes the victory even sweeter.

At a pizza restaurant. That way it looked normal that there were only 20 people there to see her speak while they were there to eat.

Also check the pepe surfing the pizza. That picture delivers endlessly.

topkek

It was Huma that made the concession call to Trump's guy.

It's the real deal

is that pepe surfing a pizza

Holy fuck I love you, more pls more pls

>Imagine, she could have quietly retired with millions of dollars, but she was just too power hungry
she only got her "speaking fees" and "donations" becasuse banks and govts want to bribe her now for favors later

>Forget that, we need a sitcom where a series of unlikely circumstances force alex and cenk to share an apartment

I hope Alex and Papa Roach come together again, last time when he crashed TYT was fucking hilarious

Well lets just remember that THIS is how she has acted during the debates when she got a question she was not ready for..

youtu.be/kfGeXth-Do4

Id say her during election night would have been YUUUUUUUGE

Anyone get the impression from that article that Bill is not as bad as we may think, and that Hilary was the true monster that has dominated the Clinton camp since 92?

Man this cunt needs to fucking die. Fucking hate her so much. Praise trump and kek.

>“There have been a few times this past week when all I’ve wanted to do was just to curl up with a good book or our dogs and never leave the house ever again.”

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/nov/17/hillary-clinton-first-public-appearance-bernie-sanders

VERY SATISFYING piece in the Guardian today

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA her face

Anyone else think that Hillary is in part upset because her """"""""backers"""""""" are very unhappy, and that she may succumb to """"""""natural causes"""""""" soon?

> meme magic is real

Just another proof

>NuHillary

She's still got a jail cell to look forward towards.. or exiled hijab life

Is guilty as sin worth buying, or any of his other Clinton books? Probably pirate them desu but has anyone read his stuff before?

PODESTA

wish i hada a webm of this :
IF you watched after her concession speech she went down and talked to her supporters in the front row...as she approcached Podesta and was 1 person away from having to interact with him..Podesta turns his back on her...kind of has smirk on his face..then looks at phone and makes a few steps away from Hillary.
It was clear he avoivded her and she avoided him.
Obvious issues.

It's even clearer now after it's all said and done what a total piece of shit she is, I couldn't watch her for long she made me sick, but now that I know she's retired to her coffin I don't know how she got one fucking vote

Ty for posting this little cum loving qt in my thread.

>Really? HA
and that fucking smug smile top fucking kek

R A R E
A
R
E

>tfw no Hillary/Soros fusion that Trump needs to fight

slam tight piggy

The cunt deserves every fucking bit of this humiliation. It's a shame she didn't fall over in her drunken stupor and break her spine.

>“She stopped drinking for quite a while when the election started going well and seemed better for it. The night of the defeat, well, the only way to describe it is… sad. She went onto the gin after we lost Florida and it was all downhill from there. She told us to turn off the TV and we complied. She was a bit manic after that and we had to physically calm her down on a few occasions. She was in no state to go out and speak to her supporters. No state at all. She threw up once and the sounds she were making were honestly heartbreaking. To see someone who I love and respect reduced that was horrible. Some of the things she said… I have to pass them off as drunk-talk but I can’t forget them.”

Christ what a wreck praise kek!

What's the source on this?

Who said and source?

Burn in hell you wretched cunt.

rare flag?

>I have to pass them off as drunk talk
>locker room talk is not a thing tho

Fuck liberals

Someone did a really, really good job on that. Kudos to whoever it was.

I would pay so much money to get a hold of one of those.

Now imagine this same woman, but with the option to nuke the Trump campaign hq

(You) for being a fuckin idiot

>“She passed out for about 20 minutes and when she woke up she demanded we turn the TV on again. This was when Trump was on the brink. We tried to stop her from making the call but there was no reasoning with her in that state. I’m not going to repeat the words she said to Trump because I don’t believe they accurately represent her, but they aren’t words you want to hear coming out of the mouth of someone you backed for president. I recall her continuing to shout into the phone long after he’d hung up. Minutes later, he was on stage and Hillary was rocking back and forth in what looked like a catatonic state.”

Kinda getting sick of the butthurt now.
Too much salt.

This. I would frame that shit and hang it right next to my picture autograph from Bruce Campbell and my picture autograph from Robert Englund to complete my horror theme in my den.

It explains why she was a no show untill the next day and explains why they sent that guy out to say go home . she was out of her fucking skull and i can believe it .All those years expecting it to be your turn only to have it taken away . Sweet times sweet times

Pls post her reaction to Trump's acceptance speech playlist

I wanna hear she screamed when she realized what Stones song he picked

This way...

How could wiener do that? Huma doesn't deserve this. She needs someone to rub her feet after a long day of dealing with a harpy boss and a cheating husband

>>“She passed out for about 20 minutes and when she woke up she demanded we turn the TV on again. This was when Trump was on the brink. We tried to stop her from making the call but there was no reasoning with her in that state. I’m not going to repeat the words she said to Trump because I don’t believe they accurately represent her, but they aren’t words you want to hear coming out of the mouth of someone you backed for president. I recall her continuing to shout into the phone long after he’d hung up. Minutes later, he was on stage and Hillary was rocking back and forth in what looked like a catatonic state.”

My sides

>skulls n bones symbol with pizza
>Pepe surfing on e slice of pizza through the universe

What do they mean by this?

RAREFLAG

Great pic

I'm on mobile what flag is this

Damn this election was good. I love all the little side characters. What an ensemble cast.

It's a shame that it went for 18 months because I'll never be able to dedicate 18 months of my life to watching it again even if I could find all the interviews, articles and leaks.

Brilliant

seychelles . east Africa

south carolina