If white people in the midwest are struggling...

If white people in the midwest are struggling, why don't they pull themselves up by their bootstraps instead of relying on the government for a handout?

(you) are a faggot

Oh like the banks did in 2008? oh wait......

I'd rather live in Dumbfuckistan than Afghanistan

>why don't they pull themselves up by their bootstraps instead of relying on the government for a handout?
they did, they voted for a republican

You mean the direct result of chaotic republic deregulation? mmmmmmm

Only non-whites need to pull themselves by their bootstraps
>Has /pol ever tried to do it with real boots? Kek

Bootstrap-pulling accessories rain from the sky for white people (not from gubment, no, gubment is evil)
>The more you know...

Was "cuckistan" taken when you chose a new name for your country?

>rarefag

Yeah, by what was formerly Sweden.

Because that's an outdated neoconservative meme.

This is the gayest post I have ever seen.

>all that red

Ill never stop being proud of.you, son

>our mandate is empowering the poor and the powerless
>Lol fuck these poorfag whites, it's their own fault for becoming a factory worker instead of a women's studies graduate

god damn Sup Forumsacks are so easy to hook by the cheek with these low tier bait threads

Thanks dad.

If spics and jews in Commiefornia and Jew York are so successful, why do they rely on the resources of the rest of america instead of pulling themselves up by the bootstraps?

It's almost as if you concentrate trading on the coasts, or something.

It really is. Had they no foresight to know the factories would close?

If black people in the ghetto are struggling, why don't they pull themselves up their bootstraps instead of relying on the government for a handout?

If hispanics in south america are struggling, why don't they pull themselves up their bootstraps instead of relying on the US government for a handout?

If muslims in the middle east are struggling, why don't they pull themselves up their bootstraps instead of relying on the EU for a handout?

Because they're obsolete trash. They had to elect a strong man to protect them from their superiors. Absolutely pathetic.

I've been around for a long time and I don't know what the fuck a rarefag is. I've gone full circle. I went from knowing how to into and an hero then dick ants into growing old enough to be confused by newfags.

I guess that's it, lads.

Look at all that glorious red being leeched on by parasitic niggers and sjw retards on the periphery and in tiny pockets throughout.

A week later it still hasn't gotten old watching you faggots cry about it.

Dear left,

How does one LOSE to Dumbfuckistan?

they mean your flag and holy shit ghana isn't rare, they're newfags ignore them man

The same way they continuously lose wars to people on drugs.

Has the left still not realised that this 'Dumbfuckistan' meme, talking down to people, insulting everyone else, and spitting on their concerns is the reason they lost?

>claims to be oldfag
>doesn't know about flag collecting

Good job googling memes you smegma eater.

White people in the midwest want government out of their faces, and they sure as hell aren't looking for a hand-out. You want people expecting a handout, try Detroit.

They don't want handouts, they want jorbs

>Liberals are still this assmad that they lost

tax breaks aren't handouts (((you))) faggot

Say it with me op, PRESIDENT TRUMP.

go work in the fields, then. high paying, low IQ jobs in factories are gone, baby. it's called capitalism.

>thinking half the country is irrelevant
This is why you cityfags lost. Get fucked.

I'm sure doubling down on usual methods and insulting poor white people will have them vote for your side next time, OP.

I was fairly sure that was the angle but I couldn't tell, and you never can. There's so many expats here in Ghana that I highly doubt it's a rare flag.

I remember my first lmgtfy moment too. Sonny I was here before Sup Forums was a thing and we had to deal with most of you faggots on /k/ and elsewhere.

Do you remember a time before CAPTCHA? What am I saying, you're still fighting your sister for your mothers tit.

Back on topic:

It's easier to be ignorant and 100% sure of your beliefs than it is to be informed and aware that ambiguity rules the world.

hmm

>Michigan, Illinois and Pennsylvania dragged down by their respective negropolis

>Whitest state has below average IQ
Hmmm