When pol becomes TF2

user that ordered 10,000 MAGA hats give us an update!

>tfw ordered 10 hats and they confirmed the order so i ordered another 10 and they canceled the second order

well at least got 10 hats out of it..

Bump

quit being a slimy kike

This is the most jewish thread ive ever seen

How do you ship to Israel anyway since you are not a citizen of US?

kek

(((Yair)))

>tfw missed my chance to get a free maga hat

ship to a shipping company address instead of Israel directly.

Someone living in Israel is probably a jew.
Astonishing research Nigel, really mindblowing.

Is it still available?

No, as you can see in the OP some jackass ordered 10,000 hats and every order since then gets cancelled almost immediately.

oh no you found me out! SHUT IT DOWN!!!

How long is this going? I get paid tonight and would love a couple hats for my mother and I.

So you got at least 10 free hats right?

Are Singaporeans the Jews of Asia?

Tf2 is a great game.

The Chinese are, but the malays are the niggers of Asia.

yeah 10 hats but i wouldnt call it free since i still had to pay $17 in shipping and i'll pay an extra $20 to ship them to israel once they get to the shipping company, still ends up $4.7/hat, pretty good i guess.

I want hats give me free shit

Bought hat 3 days ago. Paid full price. Because fuck you cheap neets. I believe in trump. Kek is not for cheap cunts. It is for those who work hard to make America great again. Fuckin jews.

So howmuch did you earn selling them?

I don't understand that you get it for free and you are still including the shipping fees and counting how much it cost per hat.

Fuck, I already bought one for $25

havent sold anything yet, this whole thing went down just hours ago, nothings even been shipped yet, but after i sell 9 hats (keeping one) i should see around $200 profit.

Can I buy one?

i'm looking at the total cost, what if the shipping was $300 for 10 hats? would it still be worth it since the hats are free?

>havent sold anything yet, this whole thing went down just hours ago, nothings even been shipped yet, but after i sell 9 hats (keeping one) i should see around $200 profit.
I can actually respect honest mercantilism. If you guys could just drop the whole 'fuck the goyim' thing, we could all be friends.

They took it down

Thanks for ruining it for everyone else

It's $25 I just checked on the site.
Stop your Jewish fuckery.

i love the goyim bruh, its the hasidic scum/elitist jews that hate the goyim, if you're american or just a tall blond european you're basically a rock star over here.

It's been removed, it was legit

>hates jews, act like a jew
>hates niggers, act like a nigger

one guy ordered 10k hats

>a tall blond european you're basically a rock star over here
tfw 180cm and brown hair
I could probably pass for one of you guys

Apparently these orders have been cancelled. Anyone confirm?

Was yours cancelled?

I didn't get in on the free hats, but that's the rumor I heard.

>not buying your MAGA hat

I got one, it cost $35 total or something with shipping.

These are very nice hats, well made, feels very quality. I got it as a collectible since my extraordinarily large head is too big for normal hats. I wish i could wear it, its very nice.

yeah you'll fit right in.

one of mine was canceled, the second one, the first order for 10 hats still stands as of right now, no idea if they'll actually ship it though.

i actually also bought 3 of them legit, a red, a white with blue lettering and the camo, i wish the gold lettering one was still up for sale..