My girlfriend won't drop the idea of white privilege

My girlfriend won't drop the idea of white privilege.

I've redpilled her a good bit on eyes wide open, corruption, etc. She still voted for hillary but by now agrees with me. Still, talking about the difference between white nationalists and supremacists, she goes: 'being white is cool for the privilege and all...'

Are white people by default better off than others?

Success breeds jealousy what can we say?

But none should be punished by his skin color. That's the mistake of the progressives. Instead of trying to build an equalitarian society they build a totem pole of grievances with people to be discriminated in favor.

Tell her Asian Americans earn more on average than white Americans, so if America was such a 'white supremacist' country, how come do Asians make more?

Here is my usual sstrategy - even if your arguments are flawed, millennial liberals never expect any push back so at the very least they'll see how little they actually know about the agenda they claim is the truth.

Argue that if privilege is things like women not being afraid of you at night or not having to worry about getting shot by a cop, or being more likely to benefit from in-group favoritism, then Jews and Asians should theoretically have more privelege than white people (if you're really going for the redpill, point out that the OVERWHELMING majority of people in powerful positions surrounding the Federal Reserve and other important banking positions are in fact Jewish, so really all the power of the almighty dollar rests with them, not the white man). This is also a chance to subtly redpill her on the distinction between Semites and whites. Remind her that whites are actually the minority worldwide.

Also tell her that you are going to work hard to make sure your children and by extension all Americans will someday have the same privileges you enjoy.

white privilege is when you put the average to the global standards, which are corruption, the lack of being able to maintain a proper infrastructure, high crime, exploding birth rates etc.

But if you actually keep the standards within your own race, within civilization instead of the barbarians and retards on the outside. You do not see the white race as privileged. But rather the other races as being cursed and inferior.

The next time she accomplishes something, tell her she didn't earn it because of white privilege. That'll both piss her off and open her eyes.

white people are better off because they are better, but thanks to cultural marxist egalitarianism, that's changing

Oooo that's a fucking good one. Get her when she least expects it OP. Do the long con and when you have a kid go Jolie on her ass and say you can't love it because of it's privelege and put it up for adoption.

In countries with a white majority, of course white privledge exists and only a piece of shit is okay with people being oppressed and treated unfairly because of their race. Obviously history has shown that white people have always had that kind of bias

OP, fucking savage. I love this.

Ask her if she hates herself.

I equate these white people who go on about white privilege as the same type of people who have issues with their self-esteem, but trying to make it look like it's a racial thing vs them having severe depression.

Ask her if she doesn't like aspects of herself user.

But not ALL white people enable white privledge, just MOST of them do

That's not a good point

My Asian girlfriend constantly says that the results don't matter; what matters is how hard they had to work compared to white people to get where they are

I've said this lots of times to her and her response is always "it was a lot harder getting here than if you did the same bevause you're white and people just hire you and don't throw away your application bevause you're white"

You can't win with them.

Its not about earning it...it's about how much easier it is to get to that spot than it is for a minority

>My gf is full retard.
Next.

This board really is a right wing shit hole LOL

>results don't matter;
Now it sounds like you are believing your gf's bs.

>Results don't matter
Actually, they are the only thing that does matter.

>had to work harder than whites to get where they are
Ask her how hard she would have to work in some other country to get where she is now.

>You can't win with them.
Sounds like you need to go NC and get a higher-quality Next; she's already tainted your worldview.

Why is it always leafs?

I brought that up to a friend and he said that all Asian groups are not the same and some have more advantages than others. When I pointed out that all white groups are not the same he sperged out and ended the conversation.

Unbelievable (it's not).

He's not OP, look at post IDs you goof.

I'm saying it doesn't really matter TO TTHEM

Its impossible to get thru to someone emotionally compromised by race

You say sane and logical things yet they spew out some other shit in defense

I don't agree with her at fucking all

The commie-critical-theory agitprop should never be given legitimacy by being assessed for truth on its own. Its a trojan horse of degenerate marxist bullshit psuedo-philosophy.
Why? If this White Privlege/"Structural Racism" thing is is true then the internal logic of it is true - and by extension the whole apparatus of leftist-academic ideology. And if that's so then everything we stand for is wrong.
White privlege (TM) doesn't exist in a vacuum and the logical extension or consequences extend vastly.

Well it's not like they didn't try inclusive change, just look at the grey panthers

Leftists tried to be nonviolent and their groups were infested by Feds

Not replying to OP, replying to this particular poster.

Gotcha; but can she cook?

hey fuckwit, when me and my white friends can get govt sponsorship for our National Association of White People and have neverending praise upon us by the media for our works within our community. Get govt jobs and/or get into Ivy league colleges because the govt has to fill a quota instead of based on our merit, THEN I'll believe in that Marxist bullshit.

Ask her to explain why we are privileged and then prove her points wrong.

Teach her about race and IQ.

>build the world so a bunch of dirty brown people have a place to live
>get nothing in return

White privilege

>be a minority on a global scale
>niggers and women still trying to exterminate you for being better off

Why are you with someone so incompatable? Do you have a masochistic obsession with failed relationships?

White privilege is kinda real in white lands tho.

Tell them they hire anyone with a decent CV
It's not a privilege to be hired because you're not a dumb fucking nigger with a meme degree

yes, delicious asian food

I'm in the exact same boat as you, OP. My gf and I have the complete opposite political opinions. I don't really let it bother me because if you enjoy each others company then it isn't that big of a deal in the grand scheme of things.

so how do you feel about fires? Is the existence of firemen indicative that fires are a Jewish lie?

Take up the White Man’s burden—
And reap his old reward:
The blame of those ye better
The hate of those ye guard—

Kipling.

k den; good luck to you both

White privilege like Japanese privilege in Japan, or Chinese privilege in China.

Nobodies lowering their borders, telling them to expect minority status in their homelands, and then telling them that they are privileged!

I think as white men we shouldn't use nigger inventions like tools or agriculture or math

>Implying you, being white, did anything to contribute to their success.

Yet you still reap the benefits because of your skin color? Your argument affirms white privilege.

Oh and language too

UGNH UNGH NNNUHH

i need it. she always brings up the fact that I'm white and it causes us to fight a lot

thank fuck shes literally addicted to sex and we can pound and eat it out.

Fuck off Achmed Ibn Abdullah, if you don't like the country you live in you have the freedom to leave and never come back

its impossible to understand 'privilege' without understanding God's promise to Abraham.

"I will make you the father of many nations"
"Your descendants will be as numerous as the sands of the seashore"
"Through you, the whole world will be blessed."

There is only one group of people for which all 3 promises are true simultaneously and continuously.

just found out my gf cheated on me

Modern jackass detected.

fair enough about your GF

Although Asians usually work harder than everyone, it's in their mentality to do so, and so in the end they get rewarded with the best, high paying jobs

Surely if results didn't matter, and whites were supposedly aided at each step, why would there be any white poverty in white countries at all?

doesn't make sense

ung bluh EUROPA floop

If niggers were so great, how come they shit up any civilization they come in contact with?

I'm not convinced by the entire concept of white privilege. I do however believe that there is an Economic privilege, in which the person with the most money has the best chance to succeed.

Her and people like her are the reason the Republicans won this election and why Donald Trump won the nomination in the first place.

The hippies became the establishment then did exactly what the people they replaced did they began to discriminate and alienate people based on sex and race. When they did that they created a counterculture movement of young white men who have been told they are racist, sexist, murders and that all of their accomplishments were not due to them working hard but because of white privilege. When you hear that over and over no matter what you do you are eventually going to get mad and give up.

If she wants the Republicans to win again in four years then she can double down on her approach and keep running her mouth. If she wants the Democrats to win maybe she and her ilk can back up and do some self examination.

It's called capitalism

flur blop World War One nurg bloop Egyptian kingdom froofh Ottoman Empire glork Prince Faisal al Saud morf

No. I'm white and I was born in a communist nation from nothing and immigrated.

((cuba))

Our race earned that privilege.

Nobody can force us to share and everytime time we do we lose privilege ourselfs.

Really?
WE WUZ KANGZ?
ARABS?
Those are not sub-saharian niggers you mong

No white privilege here, all niggers should return home if they suffer from oppression and white privilege so much.

hurk blerp dnoop nigger

This quote is utterly false and is an outrageously inaccurate picture of Dr. Schweitzer’s view of Africans. Dr. Schweitzer never said or wrote anything remotely like this. It does NOT appear in the book African notebook.

Note his smugness and reliance on strawman arguments. Angry shitheads like him love - LOVE strawman arguments. They get it from overexposure to Jon Stewart, John Oliver, etc. They think it's a legitimate form of argumentation.

Jewish lies, get out kike race the gas war now

"Babe, you could have been born a person in Ethiopia, and the only thing you'd know is starving. But you weren't! You were born a white woman in a good time and place to be alive. You need to take advantage of that!"

I see you're lost
Reddit is that way, newfriend
I saved it from another user, thanks for the heads up I guess

Point is the Ottoman Empire was a large stable civilization before Europeans showed up and installed the Saudis

Now white people are dumb enough to blame Muslims for something they themselves did: install Islamist militants in the power vacuum they left

no you're a Reddit user

np

The civilised white west has given thses soulles darkies too much for too long and now they are reliant upon your guilt; as working towards a civilised society is not what they are about. They are literally here just to suck whatever they need out of a civilised and fair man and that isn't right society for you to raise yout familiy in. If they are equal? if they are civilised? if they are able to learn ? everything is sat there and more with affirmative action and such.

The civilised west has always and will always be a meritocracy. Git good or go home (Live like a civilised human being or fuck off back to Tsunga-*clickclick*-bongobongoistan

So are you going to check all the quotes on your racist images or just continue posting false divisive garbage

>redpilling gf on migrant crisis
>ask her how she would handle the thousands of migrants on the border asking to get in and would she let everyone enter
>says "well user, I would definitely have some kind of a vetting process on the borders" with a smug face
>I say ok, then what would you do when you find out that almost none of them have IDs or passports and almost everyone claims to be born on 1st of January
>"uhh... then I'd go to sleep teehee"

Show her data relating to Asians and Jews in America.
But before you do that, ask her for EVIDENCE of white privilege (basically goad her into citing statistics of education, crime, income, single parenthood, life expectancy, etc.), then point out that Asians in America are better off than whites in every single one of those categories. She then either has to a) admit that the whole concept is bullshit or b) try to argue that the most privileged race isn't the whites (which have been the majority for the nation's entire history), but instead, it's Asians (who were literally put into internment camps by the govt. during WW2.)
I don't see how she could escape this fallacy without simply walking away in frustration and calling you a racist to preserve her worldview (which is a likely outcome, by the way)

Tell her you are tired being discriminated against by her because of her colour and you need some safe space away from her for some time
Make her feel like shit

Lol, I just post pic related and ask them where white ends and PoC begins, because I'm trying to check my privilege

They usually get all flustered and say "race isn't about DNA, it's a social construct!"
To which I reply "if race is a social construct, then it's the foundation of the racist society you want to dismantle. You can't demolish a structure by reinforcing the foundation."
If the person is a little smarter, I'll bring up Rawls and the original position. They love to call me ignorant, to which I reply justice requires a veil of ignorance.
If the person is a little dumber, I'll just bring up MLKs content of character line.

You have to fight them with their own ideas.

But Ottomans don't come from south of the Sahara desert, my dear newfriend
Although I do agree on the power vacuum thing, we should have just minded our own business
Are you going to keep gobbling the "diversity" dick by calling bullshit on whatever doesn't fit your narrative?
Some shit is wrong, some has proof, it happens

White privilege used to be a thing at least. I don't think it reall exists here anymore though.

>but not ALL muslims enable terrorism just MOST of them do
Really makes you think

We're talking about white people itt

That's more or less a confession of ineptitude though: anyone who can't thrive in the face of adversity simply cannot call themselves the equal of white men.

Forgot pic
Just post this and say "I wanna check my privilege but I'm confused"

pretty sure the OP says white privilege, not white people

why does she need to believe every thing you do?
>beta

White privilege is being able to ruin civilizations and get away with it

When you're an immigrant (or a former slave), and you go to a bnew country, the inhabitants of that strange new land are logically going to have numerous statistical advantages compared to newcomers. if you want privilege, start living according t american culture instead of mirroring the ideals of your crummy little ghetto.

I wish I understood your image.
Bad going?

You guys need to learn the difference between nationalism and patriotism.

I don't know man, Europe loojs pretty nice

RARE?

Asians and Jews had access to their own cultures, whereas American africans did not enjoy that privilege

Asian are doing better than white.
Asian are therefore more privileged than whites. But it sound more racist to shame Asian than whites.

Fuck trump! And fuck yellow people!

Privilege is real.

But its not a binary condition of "whites have it, everyone else doesnt", everyone has a spectrum of pluses and minuses on their privilege meter.

And the simple fact of the matter is, race, sex, gender, religion... all that stuff is statistical noise on the privilege meter compared to economic factors but nobody talks about that one. An upper middle class black man is *worlds* better off than a lower-class white women living in a trailer park.

White people are pretty well off at this point in history in that the last several geopolitical superpowers have been white culture nation states. You need to go back, what, 500 years before you find a non-white superpower?

at least until the next world war, right?

Same happened to white panthers didnt it

you wanna get raked, leaf?

>Are white people by default better off than others?

Yes. They're better in every way liberals call it white privilege to acknowledge whites are clearly superior.

Fuck off

Yeah, like some kind of African warlord. Or communist dictator. Or Islamic dictator.

If any privilege comes from being allowed to ruin a country, it's the bleeding heart liberals who have the privilege of pointing out that we're not 3rd world and so we need to do our part. They ruin countries all the time and nobody calls them privileged. They call them "champions of the disenfranchised"

we don't really have any reason to start it yet

Ask her about her privileged father/grandfather tell how none of their achievements or anything they worked mean jack shit because they were only able to do it due to their privilege