Is there an essential reading list for giganta?

is there an essential reading list for giganta?

Well sure but it starts and ends with Gail "You like that, little man?" Simone's work.

What an unusual question OP. Why are you asking?

im drawing fanart of her and would like to research her personality.
thanks!

>is there an essential reading list for giantess?
Fixed that for you OP. I wonder that too.

google isn't really helping me connect simone and giganta. got a book title or something?

Think of rude femdom, then apply that to a woman who is 50 feet tall. Make sure it references the fact that she is bigger than the person on a regular basis, and is essentially smug lord 5000. Also puns.

Make sure the have "little man" written over and over.

Also, don't be afraid to get into the whole sexuality of size difference, ass, pussy, vore; it's all on the table in that reference.

As per Giganta, it depends on which version you go with.

Olden Giggers is more of a brute
New Giggers is more of a Bimbo
Gail Giggers is a "I know what I want and you're going to give it to me" sort of girl.

The common rule amount Gigantas, is that they are smug as fuck which most of the time leads to their downfall.

oh dang, this saves me a bunch of time. i was about to go digging through jl:u episodes.

thank you user!

She's in Gail Simone's Wonder Woman, Secret Six, and All New Atom.

And keep an eye on Damages because it looks like Giganta will be joining the Suicide Squad.

ah, that's how simone connects to giganta. thanks user! gonna see if i can't find a couple issues.

wait are we talkin Gail "For the lulz" Simone here ?

Truly Gail Simone writes the best Giganta.

She's also a regular character in Trinity of Sin: Pandora.

I really hate how the only reading for Giganta is basically fetish bait. The poor girl deserves a decent encounter/story with Wonder Woman. All she ever does is job, thats it. Got a character that needs to look badass? Have them fight Giganta. Fucking hell, that's why she fought Damage

cant wait to have snusnu with her in something unlimited

Anyone know the source series/issue for this? Been looking for it for ages.

That's not Giganta. That's some space chick he dumped because she didn't have big breasts.

Really? Well shit no wonder I couldn't find it.

>Stop! You can't go in there!
>Don't come in here!
heh

Any chance I could get the series/issue? Thanks