IOWA YES: Iowa lawmaker plans "Suck it up, Buttercup" bill to cut counseling for Trump-sad students

Fox News: foxnews.com/politics/2016/11/16/suck-it-up-lawmaker-wants-to-cut-funding-for-schools-coddling-students-over-trump.html

CBS News: cbsnews.com/news/iowa-bobby-kaufmann-students-upset-at-trump-win-suck-it-up-buttercup-bill/

RT: rt.com/usa/367211-snowflakes-bill-iowa-schools/

ABC News: abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/iowa-lawmaker-colleges-suck-buttercup-43557739

Washington Post: washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/11/16/the-suck-it-up-buttercup-bill-iowa-lawmaker-targets-postelection-campus-hysteria/

Salon (yes, I'm putting this in, deal with it): salon.com/2016/11/16/iowa-lawmaker-proposes-suck-it-up-buttercup-bill-to-silence-annoying-protesters/

Based

Charley doin' Charleywork

I think you mean "IOWA NO"
t. meme pro

my thoughts exactly

freakin' hive mind

>Not using the YES! meme properly

get out newfag

>to silence annoying protesters
Jesus christ salon

I mean it's common sense, but it's a well-needed voice of reason in this sea of madness. I can't believe what universities have been turned into in America. I can't believe what students are becoming. You know, not too long ago, universities were for the most mature, educated people with professions; which meant they were a very special privilege for an extremely select few. Now it seems like it's just a high school for adults.

>Not even using the meme right.

You and I are on the same wavelength.

Is he also introducing a bill that puts milk steak on school cafeteria menus?

Good.
This shit is fucking ridiculous, what these people need is not counseling but a slap in the face to bring them back to their senses.

CORNED

>ban protesting highways

Fucking finally why hasn't this been done yet?

>X YES used incorrectly

Eternal September...

They thought the cars going at 60 mph and multiple physical barriers was enough

#HawkeyesDontCry

Hahahaha bye libshits

you literally fucked up the most basic meme in existence. it actually made your post confusing

no higher education used to be for those striving for the highest positions in their chosen field, those looking to push the boundries of knowlage forward

now is mostly lazy arts faggots looking for a nice paycheck when they dodge the student debt

NORMIES GET OUT

He is most likely... fucking new.

I've seen so many 'Safety Pin' flyers and "This Office is a Safe Space" stickers pop up all around campus.

It's infuriating

newfag

This!
NORMIES OUT REEEEEEEE

Imagine if conservative whites had done this shit when Obama won. Wept openly in the street, skipped school, demanded safe spaces and crying groups in college, worn safety pins to show solidarity with other conservatives, made up fake attacks by Obama supporters or went to see a psychologist because they were so traumatized.
How are these cunts supposed to be in charge of anything?