This scene was very traumatizing as a kid

This scene was very traumatizing as a kid

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6rVuFHjkvHA
youtube.com/watch?v=LCzHlm9Wr3A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not as traumatising as this though
youtube.com/watch?v=6rVuFHjkvHA

This scene gave me a boner younger and helped kickstart my TF fetish (also that Aladdin episode where Jasmine turned into a mouse)

This.

what's this scene from

Don Bluth movie called “We’re Back”.

Just disintegrated by crows

Not Don Bluth, Amblin

>Not the one where Jasmine turns into a snake

I remember having a crush on the pterodactyl as a kid.

Nothing much scared me as a kid but the one thing that fucked me up good to a point that'd I would have regular nightmares about it for years was the tar and tar monster scene from Land Before Time.

Because of that scene I remember as a kid having nightmares of drowning in tar and/or the freaky elephant tar thing.

Forced transformation always freaked me out.

Note to self. New song title. CROW DISINTEGRATION.

>That last breath

That was a pretty cool exit

I thought this was just a dumb movie about dinosaurs what gives

Ambien is what you need to get through this nightmare of a movie where shit just kinda happens for.....some reason.

stop making me sad about Metalocalypse being cancelled.

Damn Lisa Simpsons Voice actress character was fucking Thirsty in this movie

I hate the simpsons for locking Yardley Smith out of other voice acting roles. I love her voice but I hate Lisa

I didn't know We're Back had niggers in it

it makes more sense with the deleted scene
youtube.com/watch?v=LCzHlm9Wr3A

That's actually really fucking cool, and the villain's lines are great. The fuck? Is this movie actually good?

LET
NO
BAD
HAPPEN

>Is this movie actually good?
Honestly? I don't think it is. It's got its moments but it just feels like nothing is happening for most of the movie, and the premise is kinda stupid. That being said, the animation, music, and voicework are all amazing, so it might be worth watching anyway.

It used to freak me out too before it became my fetish

I never understood that line, it comes out of nowhere and isn't how kids talk

It's okay. It's just a reasonably memorable 90's VHS staple that capitalized on the then-current crazes of dinosaurs and animated musicals

One of the movies that helped my infatuation with Satanism grow as a kid

That scene in the circus was like the devil's circus, I used to be kind of scared but in a good way like haunted house way I thought it was a real place and wanted to go to the devil's circus

why is everyone on this fucking board such a fucking sissy, fucking man-children i swear

I love this movie.

...Why do the dinosaurs fly off in a spaceship?