What was the best show of the "short-lived late 90s adult cartoon" genre? What was the worst?

What was the best show of the "short-lived late 90s adult cartoon" genre? What was the worst?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pond_Life_(TV_series)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you're looking at it

Mission Hill

SEETHING

Mission Hill has aged well into a "twenty-something in the late '90s" period piece.

[as] or TBS should revive that show; make it a period piece of late 90s/early 00s American life, with character development and status-quo breaking.

Mission Hill wasn't just "90's." It was a weird time period between 90's and 2000's.

It was 1999.

Tough call between Downtown and Mission Hill.

Clone High could go for a second season.

Undergrads doesn't need one, but I could go for a a second go at that finale.

>Clone High could go for a second season.
It's a parody of '90s teen drama TV shows. I think the cultural moment passed long ago.

or it could be due for a.........MAKEOVER!

MAKEOVER MAKEOVER
MAKEOVER MAKEOVER
MAKEOVER MAKEOVER
M A K E O V E R !

Abe's prom makeover would make for a fun, obscure cosplay

It has a nice theme song.

Dilbert and Mission Hill are probably the best. I think Dilbert is technically the better show, but if I could only watch one or other ever again, I'd pick Mission Hill. I've only watch through Dilbert twice in my life, but at least once a year, if not more, I accidentally watch all of Mission Hill.

Oblongs was good too, but not as much as either of these. Clone High is also a lot of fun but sometimes it's more outrageous plot points don't really land, and they shrug it off and that's the joke. Undergrads is a good show, from what I saw, but I only finished about half of the show because I started watching it when all of my friends were going off to college, while I was stuck at home working a shitty job, and the show made me jealous.

Then you have the even shorter series like Baby Blues or God, the Devil, and Bob that are enjoyable, but not really something you're probably going to search out for.

Downtown leans more towards a dramady while Mission Hill is a sitcom with the typical occasional serious-ish scene.

fuck off, the cliffhanger was a total cocktease and they need to animate what was teased eons ago.

1.Mission Hill
2.Dilbert
3.3 South
4.The Oblongs
5.Home Movies
99.Everything Else

While we're on it

Why the fuck does a show die when Brian Posehn is cast as a VA?

The clones are all bitter alienated not-quite-gen-X-not-quite-millenial 30 somethings struggling to get by and being utterly crushed by the weight of their own failed dreams.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pond_Life_(TV_series)