BOYCOTT THE INCREDIBLES 2

BOYCOTT THE INCREDIBLES 2

...I should really stop coming to Sup Forums.

More sad pathetic WBabies who just can't accept the fact that Based Disney is going to DOMINATE for seven months straight

For free or for a fee?

>Homeschool mom of 4
No surprise there.

We all should, methink we would better off if we did that

She's not wrong.
Exposing kids to overly cynical art pieces just makes them depressed.

I pay them they don't pay me

My only reward is amazing movies like Black Panther, A Wrinkle In Time, Infinity War, Solo: A Star Wars Story, Incredibles 2, Ant Man and the Wasp, Christopher Robin, Nutcracker and the Four Realms, Ralph Breaks the Internet: Wreck-it-Ralph 2, and Mary Poppins Returns

A pity you can't say the same

I feel a little bad for this mom cause Incredibles 2 is going to be big when it comes out. It’s going to be every where. It’s going to have toys. Kids are going to be taking about it.

For free then. Sad!

>0 out of 11 people found this review helpful

Yes you are

>no u!
Great non-argument.

can we get that up to 9 pls?

Suicide is an important thing for kids to learn about and prepare for. It’s way more common than murder, and murder is all over entertainment.

Imagine being such an egotistical cunt that you think emotionally/socially kneecapping your kids is beneficial for them.

This bitch got offended by a movie that is literally about the strength of family, fucking hell I am mad.

>homeschooled
It's not like they have any friends to hear about it from. They may as well be hascidic jews; their world starts and ends with their bedroom.

How is homeschool kneecapping kids?

>miss out on social interaction
>lack of understanding how actual educational institutions work
>lack of extracurricular activities
>never has to learn to work with someone they don't like working with
Imagine growing up in a world where the primary social force in your childhood was your mom.

>superheros shouldn't act like flawed human beings
dumb

that really depends on if they have a parent capable of helping them figure out how to interpret and learn from it or not.

Regardless, calling the Incredible cynical is one hell of a stretch.

Didn't they also deal suicide in the first film?

And this is why standard disney fans are cancer and shouldn't have an influence in media.

I was homeschooled and didn't missed out on any of that stuff. Most homeschoolers are part of groups where they meet up 3-4 times a week with 40+ other kids.

Plus 'learning how actual educational institutions work' is a net negative, I went to a public high school and did very well mostly because I hadn't had the joy of learning beat out of me.

Yes, but then it would be 9/20.

The chad parent

wew, USSR should have nuked America or at least the Liberals who would give birth to these soyboys and feminists, when they had the power to be honest.

Disney heads should be impaled on a stake for TLJ

Kids being sad or scared is a normal thing, there's no point in overprotecting them from that. You just need to balance it out with more positive things.

M8 even through college my friends and I could point out the homeschooled kids. It got to the point where gambling was involved. It's like you could almost smell it on them, male or female alike.

By definition they should, in fact, be superior.

>report abuse

things that never happened, the post.

>Millennials

>le edgy XD

Pathetic

>inb4 "but boomers"
It's like the go to for soyboys. "Our generation is awful, BUT BOOMERS."

Yeah, the geriatric hordes of debt-riddled pensioners are to blame for your inability to get laid.

>"I'm going to screencap a literallywho on this unidentifiable review site and post it on Sup Forums as if it was actual content"
Delightfully devilish faggot.
and then everyone clapped.

Its on amazon video, its like the 3rd review dummy.

Mormons really shouldn't be allowed tvs anymore.

Imagine being such an anti-depressant riddled, apathetic gen-Xer that you think boomers aren't pathetic pieces of shit just because a few over the hill cougars touched your penis when their boomer husband left them.

I fucking hate you slobs. And you have the balls to mention getting laid. You probably edit a ficking website for a local business and make just enough for your olanzapine you fucking schmuck.

Then their flaws and vices should be superior.

>our generation is awful
>let's blame ourselves for the trouble we were born into
If all previous generations just died overnight, we'd be able to fix this shitty planet.
They're staying alive to spite our best efforts to survive in this shit hole they designed for themselves.

>Infinity War, Solo: A Star Wars Story, Incredibles 2, Ant Man and the Wasp, Christopher Robin, Nutcracker and the Four Realms, Ralph Breaks the Internet: Wreck-it-Ralph 2, and Mary Poppins Returns
None of these are out yet. How much blind faith do you need to call these great already?

It's not blind faith

With Disney's track record with those franchises as well as what has been seen from the trailers it's just common sense

bump

>THIS IS OFFENSIVE TAKE IT DOWN
>THIS IS DEGENERATE TAKE IT DOWN
>THIS IS RACIST TAKE IT DOWN
Did everyone become a parody of themselves in the last couple of years?

But we're here for ever, we can never leave.

making suicide a taboo topic is partly responsible for the high rates of suicide.

Yup

Yes.

>soccer mom gets offended
No surpirse there, although looking at it I wouldn't be surprised if this was posted by some faggot here, like OP.

It's called consistency of quality, user. Something DCEUfans wouldn't know about lmao

>If all previous generations just died overnight, we'd be able to fix this shitty planet.

t. someone who isn't going to fix the planet anyway even if that did happen

Yep. And it's going to go very bad for the outrage crowd within ten years once people start not only getting used to and dismissing most outrage.

This post is gay, delete it now

This.

Unpopular opinion: I actually think that Logan Paul guy shouldn’t’ve gotten shit on as much as he did for his suicide forest video and his video should have been allowed to stay up. I think he still seems like a piece of shit as a person besides the fact, but I support the principle of allowing a video with the content of finding a suicide victim to just be on the internet

There's LiveLeak and BestGore for stuff like that, though. YouTube is trying to be "family-friendly" (which doesn't stop all the ElsaGate cancer from showing up)

Amazon Review thread?

Yeah, I don’t have a problem with youtube taking it down as part of their general policies as a business, but I mean all those people hopping on the bandwagon to try to roast him for making and posting it at all as a principled thing were going a bit overboard frothing at the mouth calling for his blood as they were. I know it’s just normal everyday news among the internet celebrity scene to get dog piled like that but that one rubbed me the wrong way a little for what it was ultimately about and how big it got for a bit.

Did you sleep through 2016?

the main problem is youtube not enforcing their rules fairly across the board. They pick and choose who to go after and popular channels get away with much more than others

No, people have been getting offended by everything forever. They just have more exposure.

You got that right user, I hate seeing those faggy comments when you watch a clip on youtube that makes fun of some overly political psycho and people go 'wow they knew predicted x' when they were making fun of people who existed at the time and said things like that.