What do you think about that new King Kong movie, Sup Forums?

What do you think about that new King Kong movie, Sup Forums?

WUZ

Typical vapid Hollywood trash created to mass market to the brain dead masses

KONG

SHIETTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Kek

This.

Triggered white trash detected ITT. In all of Sup Forums actually. Cry honkey cry.

N' KONG WUZ KING N' SHEEEEEEEIT

Is a nigger going to play Kang Kong? At what point in the film does he kidnap the white wimmin and rape and beat her to death?

Nigger

Trump's movement can't stop the fact that white women prefer to fuck non-white men. White people will be bred out of existence. Enjoy your so-called supremacy while it lasts.

I've never met a woman that thinks niggers are anything but disgusting. They consider them to be animals. Let that sink in, Kang Kong.

WE WOZ STATUS:

[X] KANGZ
[X] N'
[X] KONGZ
[X] 'N
[X] SHIIIEET
[ ] Employed

really makes the neurons fire in sequence

My white wife would disagree with you. We've been married 10 years now- it went from a workplace fling (I stole her away from her old, disgusting, slovenly white husband) to a beautiful marriage. The women you know just need a taste of thick black cock.

Meme magic is getting out of hand!

Why would anyone willingly watch King Kong, Godzilla, Jurassic Park in 2016?

>go on dating site
>read all the "NO BLACK MEN PLEASE" lines in at least a third of the profiles
>kek heartily

are you really a nigger? post pics of your BBC if true

Enjoy...

These are the kinds of pathetic women who need dating sites. I.e. the ones idiotic enough to settle for a pasty white nerd who frequents a fascist board.

>fact

>Trump's movement can't stop the fact that white women prefer to fuck non-white men
Kek are mad shill?

Future single mother detected