2 Electors Trying to Prevent Trump Presidency

What. The. Fuck?

Could this actually happen lads? These two guys (clearly nu-male Hillary supporters in disguise) are trying to convince other electors to not let Trump ascend to power, citing that the founding fathers wrote the constitution in such a way to prevent an unqualified person from taking office.
This is absolutely outrageous to me and to the millions and millions who voted for Trump. They're trying to rig the election again. I didn't think it'd be possible once Trump won the election, but apparently these guys are giving it one last shot. What can we do to make sure this doesn't happen? It seems they'll stop at nothing to get Hillary into office.
I'm starting to worry that they'll pull it off, what with people "protesting" in cities across the country, creating petitions against Trump with MILLIONS of signatures, and now implanting into the public psyche the notion that the electors can betray the people. They're trying to create a narrative that the people don't want Trump.

What say you, Sup Forums?

youtu.be/_f0WQ1qQ-Ts

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yhGgkOUVTmo
youtube.com/watch?v=R9B7EsenfFE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If they were to pull this off, there would be armed riots in the streets. Civil war type shit.

They're Clinton EC votes in WA
Literally nothing

Both are Democrat Electors

Its literally nothing

2 cucks is all i see

That's exactly my fear. I realize half of you morons want le ebin habbening to occur but the rest of us want a successful and peaceful Trump administration. Civil war is no fucking joke. If it happens we're fucked. It'll destroy Trump's legacy and there will never be another anti establishment candidate again.

>founding fathers wrote the constitution in such a way to prevent an unqualified person from taking office

35 years of age and born in america. literally the only requirements.

They'd have to convince GOP electors. Not happening.

SEMPER FY DO OR DIE AMMA MUHREEN AND I HAVE OPINIONS

Colorado doesn't allow faithless electors.

You're right but I am outraged at the fact that these assholes in blue states are going to run around trying to convince the rest of the electors to not vote for Trump! This is borderline treason for fucks sake!

The only qualifications for President are:

>Be 35+
>Be born in the US
>Be a permanent resident for at least 14 years old

If they do this. Kill them. Lawful rebellion for subverting the will of the electorate.

BUT...
These two are Democrat electors a.k.a losers. So its literally nothing.

WA
CO

so they are clinton nu male ECs

If they want a minimum of 10,000,000 open carrying men in the streets of DC practicing civil disobedience, the electors will vote contrary to the people in their states.

this. the only serious challenge to fitness for govt that we have seen in the last decade was when Trump questioned Obama's country of birth. (His certificate, as it happens, is clearly photoshopped)

>democratic electors
lol.

You have no certainty on what those people will do. The GOP was actively campaigning for Hillary in many instances.

This will be the happening.

The electoral college will put Hillary in. Mark my words.

They are starting to leak their intentions now so people don't get punched in the face with it and this will lessen the chance of a full out ....happening. Civil war possible? I dunno...maybe?

Yes! Don't you see? This is exactly what people like George Soros want. The WANT civil unrest. They want to further divide our country. If we get to the point where we have armed civilians rightfully protesting then we've already lost.

It's not Trumps fault that the political establishment are so desperate as to initiate CW II.

It's happening:
youtube.com/watch?v=yhGgkOUVTmo

youtube.com/watch?v=R9B7EsenfFE

LOL

CAN YOU FAGGOTS WAKE THE FUCK UP PLEASE?

This CANNOT Happen

Its TOO MUCH OF A LANDSLIDE for this to happen

If there was only 10 electoral votes dividing Trump/Clinton, Yeah, Sure, this COULD Theoretically happen

BUT THERE'S 45 ELECTORAL VOTES DIVING THEM

CANNOT AND WILL NOT HAPPEN

What COULD theoretically happen is if 21 electorals flipped, Trump would only have 269 electoral votes and it would be sent to Congress who would vote the president/vice president. That's literally your only hope. But 21 people would have to flip, and the republican controlled Congress would knowingly have to deny Trump the whitehouse

>2 idiots
Call me when there's 36 of em

>questioned Obama's country of birth
and even that was originally done by Hillary

Since when did the marines allow the voice actor for Ernie from Seasme Street into the service?

Well these guys are certainly trying to convince them. And I'm damn sure worried that they can/will, considering so many cuckservatives and RINOs were against Trump.

>electoral college is an olgarchy
the stupidity of leftists never fails to amaze me

>giving up majority control of the presidency,congress and SCOTUS and only 1% from control of the Legislature because "muh #NeverTrump"

Not happening.

Colorado and Washington are blue states anyway. What are the going to do? Vote for Yeb instead of Hillary?

Do it faggots. Remember, if shit goes tits up its the rich liberal neighborhoods you burn first.

If they do that I might move to somalia

It's actually Sup Forums's fault this won't happen

We created a Trump landslide victory

We needed it to be close. We needed Trump to only win by maybe 5 votes. Only then could this electoral flipping shit change the election result and create a civil war

There COULD have been a happening, Sup Forums, but we simply pushed Trump too hard

Does the electoral college needs some convicing like the delegates?

>Trump doesn't represent my cultural marxist values so I will vote against him

then again what would you expect from numale cucks? let's just hope no serious elector will follow them. they are a joke

They can't.

The reason is that if Clinton only needed 2 votes to switch to win, then you could blame the 2 people. If 30+ people switched their vote than it proves that the elites do not respect the people's will and it would be a shot in balls to the Republican Party for the sake of electing a democrat.

Wait first the EC is bad now it's good?

>no digits
Not even kek is giving your false prophecy credibility

Well, that's because you're an idiot. I bet Trump isn't worried.

Can we make a petition to ensure Trump takes office in January?
Or one to make sure they don't don't Fucking hand it to Hillary?
I'm sure all of us here would sign it right? We can't let this shit happen. We might fall into a pretty bad Civil War

You know this would imply getting up from your keyboard.

legally speaking, no

Go ahead, deny the votes of millions of Americans, see how long they stay alive.

I'm not saying that they WILL pull this off. What I'm trying to say is that the notion that they can go around and try to convince the other electors is some treasonous bullshit. They're trying to implant this shit into people's heads in order to undermine Trump's presidency.

I SAY THE.U.S. HAS MORE THAN ENOUGH LIGHT POSTS TO HANG THESE TRAITORS FROM............

That really sucks, but theres not much we can do at this point. Im starting to see that the system doesn't exist to serve the will of the people, it exists to keep the markets stable by selecting an establishment approved puppet.

If these cunts pull it off, I will have completely lost all faith in voting and in the opinions of the leftist traitors. maybe one day again decades from nw, (if the country survives the leftist insurrection), kek will bless us once more with a swampdrainer.

He won by 36 you fucking idiot

bet these numales are going to feel really stupid when their handlers tell them to put in their vote and shut up

Oh they'll be fine. Hypothetically speaking, if SHTF, these assholes would be long gone. All the people that colluded would be long gone and would leave us to fight amongst ourselves. They'd only come back once it was safe to do so, and then it's business as usual.

A civil war on America wild be so massive, so uncontrollable, there wouldn't be an election for generations

They're Democrats what did you expect? A fair game?

If the election is anything to go by, they have proven time and time again that they are backstabbing pathological lying ideologues who would do anything to get the results they want.

37 if you count the fact that a tie would leave the President up to the House and the Vice President up to the Senate, both of which are in Republican hands.

>They're trying to create a narrative that the people don't want Trump.

The majority don't. More votes went to Hillary. That's not "creating a narrative," that's stating fact.

prove it faggot

>100% of Democrats support Hillary
>less than 100% of republicans supported Trump

Am I being memed?

Guaranteed Civil War with our Ruskie buddies aiding us against the Chinese Menace fueling the one or two fighters on the left.

>He won by 36 you fucking idiot

>I don't know how the electoral college works

In order to bypass Congress you would need to push Hillary Clinton to 270 votes through electoral flipping

Hillary currently has 232 electoral votes. Roughly 38 people would have to flip.

Getting hillary above trump electoral wise doesn't work, because if neither candidate reaches 270 congress votes on the president and it's assured they would vote trump

You have to get Trump below 270, and Hillary above 270

So basically, this happening won't happen because trump is winning by too many fucking votes

At least 3 million votes cast this election were cast by illegals, I wonder which candidate they voted for?

Trump won the popular vote if you subtract the 3 million illegals.

There are plenty of people on the west coast who didnt bother voting at all.

The republicans controlling both houses show that the nations overall mood is currently to the right.

Cuck faces gonna cuck.

Shocking, I know.

Clinton didn't get a majority. "More than the other guy but less than 50%" is not a majority.

And she got more votes from the people who bothered to go out and vote in this current system, if the system had been different, the results would have been different, you literally can't know what the actual majority of the country wanted.

>i'm a former us marine?
>and i believe down to the fiber of my being?
>and i believe donald trump does not have the

stopped there, couldnt make it any further

when do the electors vote?

They rig it, we revolt. That simple.

Folks nothing will come of this stunt and a stunt is exactly what it is. You see we gave the media a shot in the arm it hadnt seen in 4 years. They are so desperate to keep viewership after the election they are fanning the flames of this even though its not going to happen.

There is a second aspect to this as well. Notice the Al Sharptons of the world are getting old? Well they are passing the torch to a new generation of poverty pimps and virtue signaling gatekeepers. People like the Police Chief refusing to do his job. Just wait these people will be heading advocacy groups and you will see their goblinesque features on the nightly news if you still tune in to that garbage....

Source on 3 gorillion illegals voting(not infowars or breitbart)

Congressional districts are heavily gerrymandered

December 19th

Electors elect hillary, all riots stop, trump supporters hit the streets, trump protestors are all over msm 24/7, "see? We told you they were violent", few false flag happenings, thousands get arrested, peace and democracy restored, hail hillary, our saviour. That might be the plan here

How do we stop this? We kill Hillary.

The majority didn't want her either.

Kill yourself.

There are no qualifications for winning other than winning. Washington et al. wouldn't have wanted political dynasties like Clintons and Bush or Presidents to be pre selected and groomed for decades.
A working class peasant is as qualified as a sheltered millionaire like Obama or Clinton

It would last 2 years before we polarize into something like two large federations of territories and states, judging how we are retarded it will probably become literally the left half of the country turning into a federation to fight the right side so it can be a biblical glorified version of the left vs. the right. The right side will probably get the army and we will realize within 5 years that most of the people we wanted dead are dead at this point and if we still want to go to war we might was well go to it with the rest of the planet and we'll refederalize into one large Union. I'd be more scared for the rest of the world after a second American civil war

This is the most ridiculous argument I've seen in a while.

Clinton needs to denounce these electors and the protesters

Here we go again

The funniest thing about this is they have like 2 million? signatures which is such a fucking tiny minority of people.

>Minority loses. Claims system rigged and uses "popular vote" as an argument for why.

>Gets 2-3million signatures together to force a majority to bow to the will of a minority.

Cant make up this sort of cognitive dissonance.

What we ARE WITNESSING THOUGH is the Electoral College folks realizing this is the end of their power

The Electorates are coming to terms that this is the last presidential election they have any sort of power on, because Trump is destroying the electoral college before the end of his term.

So you might see some electorates attempt a power grab, which is probably what created OP's story

This is their last chance to change the election result in this country ever, so they are probably entering Panic mode

True but its the fight not the reality that matters. As long as low information mongoloids THINK they got robbed it means that much more unrest.

Msm keeps saying maybe this maybe that in order to get peoples hopes up just to dash them back down over and over. Ignorant fucks will think they "got screwed" 20 or 30 times before jan20.

Everyone has forgotten that liberals are fueled by emotion and facts have no effect on them so the facts won't protect anyone when things get nasty

there isn't any, it all leads back to some guys twitter who has zero proof, it's just people rationalizing him losing the popular vote

Don't jerk yourself off quite so hard. Mainstream media and their shameless cheerleading of Clinton and Doom&Gloom predictions over Trump played a much bigger part among the normies.

thanks

Even though its called a "college" its not like all the electors gather in the same room. The electors meet state-by-state and cast their votes. So their persuasion will efforts will be limited to TV appearances, etc.

Remember how they tried this exact same tactic in the primaries? Yeah it all ended up being nothing, same thing this time, in most states it's illegal for them to even change their votes anyways.

Sounds like they're trying to provoke civil war.

hahahahahaha Trumps gonna be in for 8 years you babies so strap in!

Can't they face prison time?

Oh no! Some electors from Washington aren't going to vote Trump!

Oh wait, they weren't going to anyway.

You do realize the electors are different for each election.... They can even be changed on the day of their meeting in december.

Millions of uncounted absentee and military votes

That's all this is. People are getting played harder than 70s wrestling fans

The republicans own a majority but not an overwhelming majority. It'd be easier to negotiate with Trump than to overturn president executive orders.

I don't think it would happen.

Reminder that all it takes is around 30 electors to vote Jeb, then Congress can put him on his rightful guac throne.

But I actually want Trump to slap German Chancellor Merkel...

This guy is concern trolling. He's going around trying to convince /pol this is a realistic possibility then saying Oh my God guys look this might Come True, Concern troll concern troll maymay famalam.

no one is going to let these kinds of nu-males flip 30+ electors.
There are not 30 red electors that are ready to prostate their bungholes for Madam Clinton and the swarm of degenerate liberals push this bullshit.

>cries about Trump's none majority
>refers to Clinton's slightly largely plurality
>talks about retarded arguments without refuting shit

You're still breathing? Do us all a favor.

This, just because an elector declines to vote for Trump doesn't mean that they will be voting for Hillary

land mass > population
Kys

If Trump is denied the presidency it'll scar the legacy of both Clinton, Obama, and whoever is given the electors. It won't happen.

The only thing holding the whole system together is confidence that the system works. This would open Pandora's box and we'll never go back. We'd lose faith in the system, we'd see the government as illegitimate, and there'd likely be a large portion that would rebel (which could take many different forms). It won't happen.

>in most states it's illegal
Yes, and the punishment is essentially a slap on the wrist.

not that i don't want to agree with you, but what is your logic behind this position

Again, do you even know who the electors are? They are usually the top people in each party for that state. If they vote for Hillary, they will be banished from the Republican party forever.

I like those bums. They really activate the almonds and shuts down the atoms