TEEN GIRL SQUAD

choose, Sup Forums

So-and-So probably does anal so her.

Whats-her-face, cause I'm trash too.

What is this and where can I find more?

whats-her-face of course

Is that Vivian?

What's-Her-Face because she's chill and possibly secretly stacked.

What’s-her-face

I think I have a chance with What's Her Face!

If it's two days past Vamlumtimes Day and Tompkins has stolen 3 Sega tapes, how many days does So-and-So have to work at Shirt Folding Store? Assume that Kissyboots has not yet brought in a shark for backup.

Alternate style. Not as good as that artist's, but there isn't much Teen Girl Squad art out there that isn't shit.

The solution is the number of cards The Ugly One received from lunch ladies to the someteenth power, minus the number of places that are no place for a mighty warrior.

TECHNOLOGICAL

R O M A N C E

I like the height difference

I CAN DO IT
I CAN DO IT NINE TIMES

Can't unsee it now.

>PENETRATE'D!

i miss my mom

>OH MY BOWEL MOVEMENTS!

Ugly one is canonically the hottest, so her.

I miss video games

The heck is this

Plaid skirts on a young lass gets me riled

Leave

Remember The Ugly One cleans up really nice.

Don't fall for that Asian Make Up voodoo.

who has biggest titties?

What's-her-face

honestly a tie between What's Her Face and The Ugly One, the former because if Halloween Costumes '17 is to be considered she might have some pretty big tits, the latter cause Issue 10 shows that The Ugly One cleans up REALLY well

of course what this really means is that one should fuse them together into one extremely hot yet extremely low self-esteemed Waifu

They left What's-her-face out of the beach trip though so they presumably worry more about competition from her than The Ugly One, who presumably has less of a figure even if she cleans up well.

Plus a lot more guys seem to take notice of her than the other three which fits in with the big rack theory.

there's a reason why I suggested Fusion as the best solution

Is there any hope for a new episode?

You always think fusion is the best solution.

well I have yet to be proven wrong in that regard

Stop talking to fruit!
Valentimes is serious times!

teen girl squad on homestarrunner.com
granted these drawings aren't exactly accurate to source material but close enough.

please stop!
I'm old!
And fat!
And rich!
And cool!

Tines.

WHAAAAAAAAAAAT?

I like this style better

also my waifu is Sci-Fi Greg

Can we see Sup Forums autists band together to make a pilot for a legit fully animated TGS?

Wouldn't that kind of ruin the charm of TGS?

My only issue with this is that What's-Her-Face looks too pretty. I like the idea that she's the kind of girl who wears baggy sweaters and doesn't really condition her hair in any way.

I-I-I miss my mom.

My waifu is ARROW'D Guy.