They keep making up false attacks from Trump supporters

I don't get it. What do they gain out of these obviously fabricated stories?

Other urls found in this thread:

wisn.com/article/waukesha-woman-says-she-was-thrown-to-the-ground-while-walking-dogs/8290766
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_propaganda
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Reminder that these are the same people that lose their shit about "fake news" on Facebook.

You can tell that they're fake because a.) They go into waaaay too much detail and b.) They post these stories to Facebook

Oh that reminds me.

I was walking to work today, my car was in the shop for a service. So this suped up Ute with an exhaust kit drives past and some fellas yells out the window "oi cunt". I pick up my pace but there is little I can do as the car turns around and around again and pulls up beside me. He again says oi you fucking cunt. I look at him and its my mate Bruce. He offers me a lift and I get to work early because i accounted for walking and the boss gives me a raise. God I love being white.

Propaganda victories, unless you take the necessary action to expose them.

I saw this in my feed just the other day, and reported it to the Madison (WI) police under the guise of actually believing it and being concerned for the safety of the "victims". You have to put the complainant in the position where he has to either make a false statement to police or explain why he won't cooperate with police.

I'm working on another one in Waukesha. This fat cunt was on the news, looking surprisingly uninjured for a woman who was punched, hurled to the ground, and kicked. No hospital admission report, no visible injury, and the police are unable to unearth a single witness despite the "attack" occurring in broad daylight right next to the city's primary transportation hub.

>wisn.com/article/waukesha-woman-says-she-was-thrown-to-the-ground-while-walking-dogs/8290766

And now the story has removed the word "punched". That wasn't how it initially aired and in some cases the URL still includes the word despite it not being mentioned in the story.

If you thought this bullshit would end with Trump's election, you were wrong. It's only getting started.

Doing gods work mate.

Sympathy

This.

I bet she didn't go to the police about it

i like you

Remember that if shit hits the fan, burn the rich liberal neighborhoods first

10/10 would certainly have a beer with

It's the Emperor's New Clothes story brought to life.
They are walking around thinking they are clothed in all their lies. They don't realize they are butt ass nekkid.
All you can really do is point and laugh.

Stopped reading after second sentence. Cut off then pulled up next to... If he cut the cunt off he would be in front already.

>stories about terrible people being terrible
>"guys clearly this is fake, people aren't this terrible in real life"
>proceeds to post in another thread on how kikes are, in fact, that terrible

This board. I can't.

>first he cut me off
>then he pulls up next to me
So he cuts her off, drives in a circle around her car and then pulls up next to her.

#thathappened thread?
Time for more fake Trump abuse stories?
Cool,I have some.I'll dump what I have so far.

Why are you denying the real danger Trump and his supporters represent?

>Gets called out
>Takes it like a bitch, keeps his head down and walks away
>I will keep fighting

These fucking lefties.

Have you noticed how uneducated Trump supporters are that every single one of them misspells something in their letters? Man what a bunch of idiots.

someone inform this mudshit that Trump is only president-elect and doesn't become president until the inauguration.

Where the bel airs?

Bel Air is a pretty liberal area, I doubt you'd see many Drumpfkins there.

These people are professional victims. They victimise themselves for gain, and combined with the fact that it's easier to invent a story than it is to disprove it you have an entire culture of people playing the victim.
What's worse is that the way human memory works- these people actually believe their own lies. A few rationalisations and the brain actually gives them memories of the events.

Sad thing is,I know this person in real life.He NEVER used to be a liberal sjw until he went to community college for liberal arts classes.
He went from based Asian friend to liberal sjw that believes I'm just opinionated even though I post sources to the facts I bring up.I guess he started hating the truth,and anything that opposes his brainwashing is only opinionated "alt-right" lies.
He doesn't know that the alt-right was invented by scared liberal sjws that wanted a boogie-man to blame for their idiocracy.The alt-right is liberal propaganda,and the people who fall for the alt-right meme are complete idiots.

Yesterday I was walking into the local store to pick up some twinkies and rainbow flags, and as I was waiting at the checkout, I noticed a man in a trump hat behind me. He kicked me in the back of the leg, and I told him to stop it. He asked me why he should, and I said that this was still America. He kicked me in the leg again saying "This is TRUMPMERICA NOW YOU BITCH" I collapsed under the sheer weight of patriarchy and he kept kicking me. Everyone around me was jeering and laughing, even the women, who I noticed were wearing trump shirts too. I managed to drag myself out of the store before being beaten to death by white privilege and the police arrested my 'Muslim ass' for shoplifting, and sentenced me to 30 days in prison right then and there for 'being brown'. Literally shaking.
#trumpsamerica

So basically for every fake story, you need to concern troll right? Also why are regressives such pathological liars? They're the ones causing violence.

Fucking this.
Nothing is over, it's just different because the game is always changing. The players adapt and try new shit, so you gotta adapt as well.

THE BIGGEST THING WE HAVE ON OUR SIDE IS THE TRUTH. PERUSE THE TRUTH, AND THEN EXPOSE THE TRUTH. FOR THE GREATER GOOD

You're a responsible person, user.

So you're reporting poor disenfranchised oppressed people to the police? The same police that rape women and shoot minorities? Wow, what a shithead you are.

They gain sheckles

Anyone got the pics of that one faggot that faked getting his head smashed?

You mean that brave homosexual who only wants the right to exist?

>I don't get it. What do they gain out of these obviously fabricated stories?

They want big daddy government to come in and change the election result.

> even though I post sources to the facts I bring up.I guess he started hating the truth
user, thats how most of the world reacts when you tell them about hte latest infowars article.

How could he pull up to the paki if he cut him off? I don't think you can cut someone off from behind. This guy needs to work on his fake stories

Isn't this what you wanted? To be able to attack and marginalize while pretending to be a white supremacist on the internet.

You gain the shackles.

important to read OP
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_propaganda

HAHAJAHAHA Pathetic mudslimes. Try being a christian in their countries for 1 day. We are civilised though and this is probably bullshit PRAISE KEK

gb2 muslimistan if you don't like a white mans country

This is an important story. What we need (so we can spread it around is this).

1. A list of all of the post-election fake hate crimes.

2. Each item should have a link to a national media source reporting the hate crime.

3. Each item should have a link showing that it was fake, them confessing to the cops, etc.

A long list showing the shear volume of fake claims will go a long way.

See? The fact that they mentioned Trump proves it.

Attention

Fuck off.

These are the only two confirmed fake ones I have. I heard another one was fake but I didnt see the article.

Because they're libtards. They're use to be coddled and babied by their parents.

This is just that, in adult form. They're expecting someone else to come along and be like

'OH YOU DON'T LIKE THAT BAD MAN? HE DID WHAT?!?!'

They're cucks, cowards and sissies

guys this is a true story. today i got beat up by a trump supporter. somebody call CNN

Muslim just robbed a store and tried to rape and molested a 20 year old girl working there. Regular occurance, no mention in the news nowhere.
But whitey bad, I get it

You know what I find most strange about this?

These are the people that are on social media 24/7 and always have their phone in their hands, yet I haven't seen one single video of an assault by "Trump supporters".

>What do they gain out of these obviously fabricated stories?
The presidency?

Unearned sympathy from retards

Fucking lol

They've completely lost it

He didn't mean that

I got into that exact argument with a young liberal relative.

With the entire world carrying video recorders in their phones, where are the videos of these events?

With the exception of the two kids yelling "white power" in school, where are the videos?

Not even one?

On the other hand, the mix tape of protesters attacking trump supporters had to be cut down to 16 minutes to fit on YouTube

This one is real right

> Everyone has a camera phone
> No one filmed it
Okay.

Wasn't that originally a m2k smash related copy pasta?

Wow amazing

You make the emperor happy

I lost it at 1599

Obvious troll m8

why wont trump supporters stop raping

Cheers cunt

> I am such a good person, love me
That's what i read, that swastika though

>Signed, ZA WARUDO

OYYY VEYYYY

That one's fake, sadly. I did some digging but couldn't find a shred of evidence that they were actually jewish. It also happened over half a year ago.

Popularity

>Hail Hitler 1599
Whoever wrote that was either being sarcastic master troll having fun parodying the #thathappened fake stories. or doing the "HEY,RABBI!WHA'CHA DOIN'?"shit,as in doing it themselves like or that college girl that drew swastikas,and wrote 'anti-semitic' smut on her dorm-room door.She was caught thanks to camera's in the hallways of the dorms.

>Infowars article
I don't use that site for sources.It's called using the internet to do loads of reading, and lots of researching the facts before fucking posting to avoid looking like a fucking idiot like the left does with their gawker,salon,vice,vox,buzzfeeds,snopes,CNN,Faux News,ABC,NBC,MSNBC,BBC etc etc.Not sure if I missed any liberal news medias.

> gassed right on the spot
I love this one

I hope this one is true.

Kek

Katjakaos is probably trolling that guy.

This.

Someone on the highway, driving between 55-75, can't hear what's yelled at them. How would someone know you were Muslim from looking out their car?

It gets deeper and deeper. Going to need to wear hip waders not to get shit on you from reading Facebook.

>he kicked my dog

I seriously busted a gut laughing. Sides are in permanent orbit.

Who the fuck would believe this?

Maybe there were protestors on the highway slowing things down.

>fake hat

Clear false flag

So, father homo==

expecting a real hat marginalizes the victims
biggot

Taqqiya. Muslim Unity.

This

We need to bel-air the fuck out these people

Mockery is best

Is there any way to get them to decide to leave willingly? Can we charge them an exorbitant "jizya" on top of the rest of our taxes?

Liberals would never lie

Or trumpfags are niggers that also chimp out at slogans and shirts

>kek

In a world full of smartphones, statistically, we'd have at least one vertical video of a white person drawing a swastika on a black mans car now.
Yet, we only ever get the swastika.
Really makes you think.

>fibdeeb nungynub

>risult

She did it the absolute mad woman! Literally rolled out pasta and I bet all of her stupid friends took it hook line and sinker

This has got to be a parody.