Why haven't you swallowed the true redpill yet Sup Forums?

Why haven't you swallowed the true redpill yet Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R8b51zMk3SY
youtube.com/watch?v=bIxE5kZXjsY
youtube.com/watch?v=zrv78nG9R04
youtube.com/v/watch?v=sLcgxIGTFRs
youtu.be/Z_RmaQumVZY?t=117
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Army
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_Navy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_Air_Force
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Navy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Marine_Corps
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Army
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Air_Force
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=R8b51zMk3SY

here's a chinese red pill

>technology
>science
>equality
sure about this ?
also they are cruel against animals

If China's so great, why did you immigrate to leaf country?

Liking old China is like liking old Russia. Communism already fucked it up in a way in which it's not going to be nearly as good ever again.

This guy gets it.

>Cultural preservation
Is this a joke ? The Chinese continental culture had been completely wiped out by the Cultural Revolution. Only in Hong-Kong and Taiwan can you witness remnants of authentic Chinese culture.

/thread

jesus fucking christ, chinks are inhumane

if this were realistic, the american on the left would be plowing the chinese chick on the right

China is a shit hole. There is a reason you are in Canada Jackie Chan

>also they are cruel against animals

Western degeneracy in a nutshell. Caring more about animals than human beings. Because humans = animals in fedora lore in the first place

Taiwan is the closest to actual chinese culture.

If Russia is so great, how come you live in a commie block shithole and people call your race slaves.

I am not Jackie Chan

Lol what a joke

American soldier vs Chinese soldier, who wins?

the chink hasnt been fed for years so he dies the second he steps out of the barracks

if he can make it out of the barracks that is, it might collapse over him before he's able to do anything

China is an authoritarian shithole

morbidly obese american collapses after stepping two meters away from his mobility cart. Can't handle being in contact with the organic mud on the floor and has mental breakdown.

>implying china treats humans better than animals
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH
No

Time to learn chinese I'm done with the anglo trash.

those quads

because chinese women are too busy swallowing english teachers.

said the cuck of the queen

I only saw a police state when I was in UK, just turn on the TV and you see all the police ass licking

>swallowing english teachers
what u meen by dis chyna?

China harvests organs by the 100's of thousands from healthy people

youtube.com/watch?v=bIxE5kZXjsY

China is such a shithole, move back there if its so great, good luck accessing Sup Forums mate

I'm not swallowing anything made in China

Why are amercians so fat
I am not joking or making fun
I respect america and how they are the strongest ,the most advanced nation and most civilized nation on the world and
But why are americans so fat
Obesity rate is literally 50%

but if you visit here, the women will swallow something made in america

lmao butthurt Chink

>flag

Greed.

Stop speaking english right now then you lazy cunt

>Obesity rate is literally 50%
sugar and bread.

George Soros already declared war on the chinese economy you're retarded if you don't think they're going to crash

>I respect america and how they are the strongest

They are not the strongest. Weak, fat and stupid. 50% of American people are physically disabled, 66% are overweight, plus many mexicans, blacks.

Maybe 10% of the American population can do anything. This will be a curbstomp.

A callar hijo de puta.

For every killed dog in China, will be one dead chink nigger in the Race War against those gooks. We delivered two bombs in the wrong place.

...hahaha

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Actually go to China sometime

What's "proiscuity?"

fight us leaf

A FRIED LEAF

>daughter?
>dumpster
>>family values

so what you're saying is chinese women would rather have "weak, fat, stupid men" then chinese """men"""

I forget to mention, among the remaining 10% of possibly active population, you have grown soft and never exposed to any hardship at all.

The moment you are in the mud for a few months you will lose it. It's like a completely different species. You would have to start back from childhood to even have a chance.

And you don't even work hard. Maybe 0.01% can even work hard in America.

youtube.com/watch?v=zrv78nG9R04

Because I've actually been to China

BANNED DUE TO LEAF

>Maybe 10% of the American population can do anything. This will be a curbstomp

It wouldn't even take 10% of Americans to curbstomp the chinese you mong lmao

>Western degeneracy in a nutshell. Caring more about animals than human beings.
>canada
wew
youtube.com/v/watch?v=sLcgxIGTFRs

>And you don't even work hard. Maybe 0.01% can even work hard in America.
And yet America is still leagues above China despite only 0.01% of Americans being hard working.
Chinks must really be subhuman then

5 foot chinese manlets with no muscle or peripheral vision vs 6 foot white guys... it'll be as easy as stealing their women

>chinese
>morality

China on the rise USA falling.

With trump and his Nazi regime china will get even more support from other country's.

Republicans would have done them self a favor shuting him up.

How dos it feel to dig your own grave USA?

What is the point of this video

The only good parts of China are the parts that aren't actually China like Hong Kong, Taiwan, maybe Macau I dunno I've never been and of course the Senkaku Islands.

it feels about as good as some sweet, tight, chinese pussy

topkek this meme always cracks me up

rofl

they think we're weak

youtu.be/Z_RmaQumVZY?t=117

Us westerners have been in a state of constant war and imperialism for the past few thousand years

git gud commie scum

Looks like some one ends in a Chinese prison for raping a underage girl.

Answer the question mate, why are you living in Canada if China's so awesome? Can't handle the censorship, oppressive government or dual economy?

>Hur dur Trump is literally Hitler
The guilt is strong in this Kraut

A better question is: Why is he posting?

He's angry because his sister is getting plowed in the next room by bwc.

The fact that you can't figure it out further drives home my point.

All is say is 100% true. 50% of the American population is obese. Come out of your basement and look at all the fat whites around you.
66% already overweigt. It is enough for me to consider that deadweight.

40% non white who dont care about America and will betray you.

Old people everywhere because you don't make a lot of kids. Only Mexicans do.

45% whites are leftist progressives. Many of the non Obese whites are leftists.
50% of conservatives are just dumb evangelicals and jesus freaks.

That leaves maybe 10% of potentially dangerous whites. At most.

Then your entire existence is soft. You are spoiled by your comfort. You will not endure the hardships of a war. It takes an entire life to get used to tough work and conditions.

Our economy is rising super fast. The only problem we have is no ressources but you gave China the keys to Africa because you are too weak to hold it. And Australia too. A new Chinese colony.

When we have 1 Billion fully develloped super hard working people vs your 20 million self sufficient Americans left you will understand why you fucked up.

This man. Westerners are fucking nuts. The last time westerners went to war with each other we figured out how to destroy the fucking planet.

Nobody walks anywhere because the country is so spread out. Also many of our diets are extremely high in fat and high fructose corn syrup, especially in poor people in the South where the art of deep frying deliciousness came over with Scottish immigrants.

If we're all so pathetic, why do we take your women so easily? Doesn't that, by definition, make you even more pathetic?

>Us westerners have been in a state of constant war and imperialism for the past few thousand years

No. You have been in a constant peace for 60 years. Obese, racial mixing, lefism...

Are you pretending you forget everything that's being said on Sup Forums when you realize a people is not affected by all this shit?

Jealous?

this is a japense in your picture

> China
> Morality

i am laffin

haha is there any white canadian posting on Sup Forums still?

they don't have time. they are too busy fucking asian women

>China
>equality, cultural preservation, family values
I'm fucking dying over here

>called a chinese a japanese
>he missed the fucking joke.
God you're one of those retard chinks aren't you? Is that why they've exiled you to Canada?

>the true redpill
That China are our future overlords and the future master race? I already have senpai.

There's a reason why the West have a heavy furry infestation. The chinks take "yiff in hell, furfag" into a whole other level.

>That leaves maybe 10% of potentially dangerous whites. At most.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Army
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_Navy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_Air_Force

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Navy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Marine_Corps
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Army
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Air_Force

rofl okay, are you counting the amount of naval fleets, missiles, jets, helicopters, bombers, artillery, tanks, drones and nukes we have?

>That leaves maybe 10% of potentially dangerous whites. At most
That's still 20 million people willing to kick your yellow asses.
>Then your entire existence is soft. You are spoiled by your comfort.
Having to eat dogs because you are poor as fuck doesn't necessarily prepare you for war. The rural branch of my family fared much worse in WW2 compared to the urban branches.
>Our economy is rising super fast.
And it's completely based on exports. Of these exports the majority are towards the US.
Just slapping a 50% extra tariff on your goods, would cripple your economy.
And btw if China is so great for Chinese people, why are you in Canada?

>says French man who studied a semester and a half of Chinese at uni
The arrogance of some westerners is truly bewildering.

CHINA SUPERPOWER BY 20NEVER

this is the commonly accepted view here in china. people see taiwan as having the only true chinese culture left.

>all this salt from this subhuman
ah yes

Army of pussies who get ptsd from frying burgers in a military base

Check it out. Every soldiers have ptsd. Most of them don't even see action. We don't even have that in china. Because your life is so soft you get traumatized from loud sound of a gun.

Also you crave for attention and movie drama life so you invent fake disease that arent painful so you get attention.

Guys u can fight,but the fact is China is better at everything when compared to Usa.It's literally the strongest country in the world,in a few years its going to controll like half the world,while Usa in a few years will be some polluted ravaged wasteland,worse than Africa,so pls its not even a contest

That's exaggeration. Mainland China is not culture-less. Don't swallow to much American propaganda.

>cultural preservation
>communists
>moarlity
>run over someone by accident
>back over them several times till dead so you are only charged their funeral bill instead of medical
>technology
>not japan
>science
>not japan
>family values
>coming from the country that used to kill its daughters

its not cultureless, but prevalent view here is that mao killed authentic chinese culture and values and they exist only in taiwan

>And it's completely based on exports. Of these exports the majority are towards the US.

Only because we play ball for more free shit. If we want to go full USSR we can and will soon. We won't need money, only super weapons develloped by hard working people while US relies on 80s tech because only 20 million people can even research anything in the US. Most research is done by foreigners now in the US because they can't work hard anymore. They're too stupid.

>Proiscuity

they are also decedent of the elites that flew the dirty communist peasants government, if I were to categorizes asians races it would go as following

japanese > taiwanese > hk macao > sg > korean > han chinese > mongolian > thai > indo > the rest

At least try a little bit with the bait. Try and make it witty or have a twist or something.

are you bitter because your mom is getting fucked in the next room by a big white cock?

>muh dick
Nigger tier argument

>Army of pussies who get ptsd from frying burgers in a military base

wot

>Check it out. Every soldiers have ptsd. Most of them don't even see action

wot

>We don't even have that in china.

Because china hasn't seen any legit military action for decades

>Because your life is so soft you get traumatized from loud sound of a gun.

wot

>Also you crave for attention and movie drama life so you invent fake disease that arent painful so you get attention.

wot

Were you born in Canada or did your commie family recently move there to avoid being charged with corruption?

We revived it in the 90s.