One

One.
More.
DAY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lxjmkF5NU5A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Star is a cuck haha

I refused to watch the first half of the season, because from what i heard its just shipping drama that changes stars whole likable eccentric personality to being completely serious and actually a bitch. How is eclipsa, is she any good? What did i moss?

Star may be a cuck, but she's my cucked waifu

eh

Marco got his character fucked up way worse. He's borderline unbearable now.

You really should watch it, there's a bit of lore in it. Especially the last episode and the one with Hekapoo.

I dont care about lore if it ruins my favorite characters
Im scared to ask, in what way did they ruin him?

star is shit

>Im scared to ask, in what way did they ruin him?
He became a beta cuck obsessed with pleasing Star at the detriment of all the other girls who were literally throwing themselves at him. Jackie and Hekapoo both got their hearts broken and left him, and even fucking Janna stopped hitting on him for a while.

>and even fucking Janna stopped hitting on him for a while.
Why did this show have to get ruin by cuck fetishism and relationshit. It was the last great cartoon currently on

He became Star's BITCHBOY

or as the show more favorably puts it, "squire." he works for her now, it was Star's decision, and she yanks his chain and calls him "squire" to get him to fall into line whenever he expresses more than his permitted degree of independence. the show appears to view this as a positive development for all parties involved

>the show appears to view this as a positive development for all parties involved
And hes still not her boyfriend yet

It's written 'star a shit', not 'star is shit', dummie

>tfw ywn

>getting cucked by your grandma

Star truly has it down to an artform.

My dream

To regret

reminder

Did anyone else notice how they made her slightly fatter in every successive episode she appears in?

So, you dick some other piece of ass on the side, right?

Why must you remind us that Marco made the worst decision of his life?

nah, its good

It definitely lost a lot of steam after the end of season 2 and didn't really go in the directions anybody was hoping for, with Marco really fucking himself for no reason. But it picks up eventually and now I'm interested to see where they take things.

If I have to nitpick though, one thing that did rather annoy me, was the episode where Marco has to take shit from all the other squires, and one of them explains their animosity as
>you didn't earn your place, you're just here because you're friends with Star
bitch, were you not around when this fucker saved the king's life numerous times and helped save the kingdom? Where the fuck were you when that was happening?

Really poor writing there.

One.
Day.
MORE!!!!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=lxjmkF5NU5A

>It definitely lost a lot of steam after the end of season 2 and didn't really go in the directions anybody was hoping for
Then im not watching it then. Ill probably pick it up when it gets good again.

where will the leaked episodes be? can we hope for those?

k, good for you I guess

>normal hands

Can't wait for the return of Best Boy.

>Why did this show have to get ruin by cuck fetishism and relationshit.
Welp, my 20 minutes of back on Sup Forums sure was fun. And to answer your question, it's because the fanbase are degenerate cunts and you don't deserve shit.

The worst decision of Marco's life was to not break up with Jackie and go to Star sooner, like immediately after this scene.

Seriously, Marco should've asked those knights and squires who were looking down on him where the fuck they were when the kingdom got invaded, and reminded them that HE was on the front line fighting the invaders, DOING THEIR JOB FOR THEM.

Grandma looks cute wearing that... why?

Wrong. Star's a cockroach. The worst decision Maco made was leaving X-103.

The short obese demon is NOT a better choice than the goddess of magic.

Kys whorshipper.

>t. Marco
You got smacked away by Toffee like a fly tho. Go back to finishing Star's shopping list.

Misseps leaked the promo, so it's possible.

He was trying something and did try fighting Toffee. The fuck -were- the knights and squires doing? Star should cast a nasty spell on them for being dumb shits.
>different user btw

Still better than the knights, who jobbed out to their own wine before the invasion even happened.

I dropped this show on the 4 or 5th ep. Couldn't handle the jk lol humor.

I'm actually waiting to see what the fuck is happening with Glossaryk. he's the only character with any true depth besides eclipsa and maybe some of the older cast that I'm truly interested in

I'm busy tomorrow

Fuck my life.

>eclipsa
>true depth
There's nothing to her that puts her above other characters yet.

Did you see her monster husband? Eclipsa has one or two true depths all right.

The guy who was supposed to marry Eclipsa got cucked by ligger dick. The entire Butterfly family history is all about cucking. I wonder if it will stop after Star and Marco have kids

>Star: "You don't zip it down until tonight!"

I love how they made Eclipse look thinner, more intelligent and alluring compared to the few scenes she was stuck in ice.
She looked older, like a granny and kinda fat while she was stuck in ice.

I think they did something to her eyes to be more expressive because her bean-face jawline is the same.

That's not guaranteed. Just because he's huge doesn't mean he's got a huge cock. Most species have a proportionally smaller penis than humans.

Marco didnt saved anyone , was star who saved the day.
River was "levitato" and marco couldnt do shit beyond form a useless resistence

Theres very little romance drama.
The real reason people is soo mad is becuase they self inserted on marco thinking this sgow was a harem anime

>There is actually someone this sane and self-aware in a Star vs thread who makes sense
It's like seeing an oasis in a desert, really rare but appreciated thing.

The drama romance isn't really necessary, but it does help move with the plot in a sort of productive way

STAR LOVES SEEING HER CRUSH FUCK OTHER GIRLS

Nefcy has a cuck fetish that comes through in her work

any picture of star with boobs is seriously sad. trying to mess up the STICC aesthetic she has going on. pathetic

>bean-face jawline
That's just her cute little chubby cheeks. All the butterfly girls have cute little chubby cheeks

Still better than the people who weren't even there.
Seriously, I'll take the dude with minimal combat training that at least shows up to try to protect the kingdom over the pathetic jackasses who either
1. Lost to Ludo's fucking rats and were unable to escape and make their way to their leige's side in the midst of battle (which Marco DID manage to do).
or
2. Were so incompetent and lazy that they didn't even show up to work.

>Theres very little romance drama.
That was true before this season.

In 3a the romance drama almost took over the whole show.

Yeah but at least they resolved most of it FOR NOW in 3a and 3b looks to be getting more into actual non-romance drama stuff from the trailer at least.

One More Day? More like That Shit's Gay!

when the crowd say bo selecta

Jackie is GONE haha

You keep getting yourselves hyped for disappointment.
Dont expect anything. If its shit,its regular Star Vs. If its good,what a surprise!

>i love how they changed her character design with no canon reason

That looks like gob's art. Did he draw this?

no

I imagine gob has better things to do than watch this trashy show for teenage shippers and manchildren

for example MAKING A NEW COMIC

Based mung poster

the general of:
"im not a pedophile, stop calling me a pedophile. so what if this girl looks, acts, and has the mental facilties of a 9 year old? shes an AYYlien!"

See, that's where you're wrong.

Not included in your gif: literally the next second, Marco pulls away while thinking of Star.

If he weren't so fucking dense about his feelings, he'd have gotten to fug the bug by now.

>Marco thinking of Star
I think you mean Star whoring for Marco's attention.

THIS.

>no pics or subtitles for the next two episodes

Where's misseps?

Jackie is gone forever, because she realized she could never compete with Star.

dead as he should be

She'll be back.

I don't think so nigga, dem pizza nuggets don't eat themselves

>file name related

more synopsis.

trial is next week!

>you go with her, Marco, and I'll wreck your face so badly your entire family and its offspring will be deported

Hasn't one of the writers already said we'd seen the last of Jackie?

And all indications are that Marco's forgotten she even exists.

Only in your head cannon.

Jackie’s only purpose was for Marco’s drama

Yep. Shit went south for Jackie after the breakup. Cute Guy From Skate Camp Last Summer found some other thot, and the national debt and pizza nuggets addiction put her on the fucking street.

If only Marco weren't so dumb to still fall for Star after securing Jackie. Sad!

If Hekapoo had Marco's child wouldn't he/she be older the next time Marco goes to the same dimension?

It's sad this is what Starcofags really believe.

What's sad is that Jarcofags even still exist, let alone think that she's still in the running. She dumped Marco because she realized he was in love with Star. Then Marco left Earth and said himself that he's going to live on Mewni "permanently."

Fans of best girl still exist is shocking to you?

>A year if putting up with shit from Jarcos and repeated cuck memery
>Was a fucking worth it.
Don't suppose somebody still has the screen shot collage of reactions from sophomore slump?

Another day another destiny.

She's been written out of the show, and she was always a boring one-note character.

I believe he said Jarcofags, not Jackiefags. How people still believe they'll get back together.
Kelly is currently more of a contender than Jackie for the Marcobowl

So todays the day huh?
Whats the schedule for the new episodes? One every Friday or that bomb thing they like doing?

You don't necessarily like ships based on how canon they will get though.
SS turned a lot of people to like the Jarco so, yeah, shouldn't be shocking to see Jarco fans after that ep and even today.