Devil's Candy

>super real

devilscandycomic.com

please post rar archive, I don't like reading on their website

Sounds like more work than just reading from the site.

>talking magic guitar saying mummies aren’t real
nice

Mark isn't a magic guitar. That's ridiculous. He's a demon shaped like a guitar.

>no actual tits on this page
Meh.

MEH.

First panel?

>no ACTUAL tits on this page
Reading comprehension, son.

Shh. Ricket will hear.

I stand by my childish and dismissive meh's. This comic is all about wonderful chest milkie yum yums on otherwise impossibly lithe monster girls.

But flat is best.

Flat is justice. But mommy moo bags are truth. They are the choice of the eternal anglo, the man that holds the conquered and subjugated world in his hands. Hands that are designed to hold big round titteroonies.

What if Pandora's boobs are fake too? Who knows what Kazu filled them with.

I like to think Kazu has a proper grip on the female biology and proper access to a graveyard full of big-tittied dead mommas.

Rem's antics with that Kazu doll are precious

Guess their folks knew Kazu's parents.

Another case of great-art-shitty-story syndrome.

Explain how the story is shitty.

It doesn't update enough.

And how is that the stories fault?

Gen Z, everyone.

The pacing really is awful, though.

It was a bit slow in the last chapter but only because it was a fight scene. Action takes a lot of pages to depict.

Except it's not? This one's pretty good.
Re-read it in one go, you'll see.

I figure that's user's problem. They're expecting a webcomic pacing when it's really paced for printed issues. Bit like with Gunnerkrigg.

Surprised not even the page comments are catching onto this. It was just a few pages ago and Yahgie mentions seeing mummies on tv.

>Intro chapter is 60+ pages.

Nah. It's cute, but the pacing is wonk.

I'm not even sure what you're complaining about there. You knows it's possible to introduce characters AND have a plot happening at the same time, right?

This sounds like the people who think Ava's Demon is still in it's prologue.

>You knows it's possible to introduce characters AND have a plot happening at the same time, right?
Yeah, I'm aware.
That doesn't change my feelings about the first chapter being 55 pages plus some bonus pages. I think that's really slow pacing. Even if it wrapped up in 200 more pages (I really doubt this) it's a loooong, decompressed comic, and it doesnt really bebefit from it the way some books do. Not as bad as Superhero books get, but the pacing is absolutely bad in my opinion.

You know you don't have to assume my biases OR be condescending just because my opinion is different from yours, right?

>You know you don't have to assume my biases OR be condescending just because my opinion is different from yours, right?

You're judging chapters written for print purely by page count. You kinda deserve it.

>You're judging chapters written for print purely by page count.

No. I said 55 pages for the first chapter of this comic is bad pacing as far as I'm concerned. Meanwhile Cerebus takes 20 issues to get to High Society and paced itself pretty well despite not having a plan out of the gate. Berserk's Golden Age is excellent as both a self-contained narrative and an introduction. And outside of elongated introductions like that there's stuff like Hero Academia. Not a fan overall, but it has a great first chapter that's like 80 pages long. The way DC is written combined with how it's laid out makes ~60 pages feel drawn out to me.

But come the fuck on, user. You were assuming I must simply be mistaken from the get go. There's no point in being condescending and dismissive just because another fan has different opinions.

>But mommy moo bags are truth. They are the choice of the eternal anglo, the man that holds the conquered and subjugated world in his hands. Hands that are designed to hold big round titteroonies.
^this

Whatever.

30 page chapters are pushing it.

What's the deal with people coming into webcomic threads and shitting on them? If it's not "pacing" or update speed, it's the art style (which most times is just that user wanting them to draw something completely different, than anything constructive.)

Not going to say you can't crit on stuff but it starts to feel like webcomic artists are low hanging fruit because they're not behind some big company.

Hi there.
I'm
While the first person in the chain might have wanted to stir shit, I never started "shitting on" DC. I had someone make a bunch of assumptions and condescend to me for agreeing that it has that weakness.

I love it, it's one of the few good comics on Hiveworks, but some fans get overprotective and fall into tunnel vision. I really don't see any "shitting" in this thread aside from one blunt user saying the writing is bad and then switching to saying the schedule's too slow.

*admitting that
The poster they were replying to was talking about the writing and rate of updates.

I guess I just get a little tired of seeing it in every single thread about a webcomic.

Especially the art style stuff because there are people with their heads so firmly up their asses, that there's no reasoning with them. They think they know better than artists who've done comics for years and even been in professional work and rejecting their advice is rude.

Fair enough, but the number of webcomics with talented artists like Rem discussed on Sup Forums is pretty low. You mostly get threads about shit like Questionable Content, not K6BD.

>"I HOPE IT'S BURSTING AT THE SEAMS WITH MUMMIES!"
Ok, it's official: Kazu's dad is great.