The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh

This is the greatest children's show ever made. Beautiful animation, memorable and touching stories, great voice acting, and timeless.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pFCxnhEFzqE
behindthevoiceactors.com/voice-directors/Andrea-Romano/
youtube.com/watch?v=sqdiEUp6s4E
youtube.com/watch?v=AdogzjfzKTM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not to mention Andrea Romano voice directing, right before she went on to do BTAS. You can tell, every line is delivered perfectly, the comedic timing makes the show way funnier than a "preschool" show has any right to be.

God, now I'm sad. I fucking loved this show. As soon as I saw the picture the theme song started playing in my head.

What a great fucking cartoon. I wish something like this were possible at this day and age. We'd either get something with shitty preschool writing or shitty preachy writing.

Shitty animation is a given.

I remember this episode's title card scaring the hell out of me as a kid. The music gives it a great spooky atmosphere

You can definitely see the effort put into this show to make it more than a pre-school show. It's a real show.

I miss this show... I watched it back in the day on ABC

She worked on this show!?

I had video tapes of this show as a kid, mostly for my younger sisters to watch. It really was extremely entertaining, I remember it well.

I remember this episode from Frankenpooh VHS

Based Andrea Romano, one of the best in the biz. I used to love this show.

This episode scared me. Especially when Rabbit started screaming about how he was trapped in the fortress. The scene where he's shaking and screaming "OH, MY!!!" also scared me as a kid.

I'm actually watching this episode right now

That is one sweet ass Crossbow that Rabbit owns that fires Plunger Arrows

This was always my personal favorite as a kid. It was on the "Pooh Party" VHS

Where can I watch this?

youtube.com/watch?v=pFCxnhEFzqE

Rabbit says "kill" in that episode...

This show will always hold a special place in my heart. Really was a beautiful show.

Yep. She did a lot of notable shows. ReBoot, SpongeBob, the other WB shows... It's a rather extensive list.

behindthevoiceactors.com/voice-directors/Andrea-Romano/

yeah Peggy Charren was responsible for allowing the Litton Monopoly to thrive and everyone paying for cable and streaming.

This besides SpongeBob and some other shows ruled my mental roost when I was in primary school. I even bought a good number of Pooh titles at my local bookstore just so I could read them with the voices of Winchell, Cumming et al in mind.

Disney's Pooh really was pure adorableness amd innocence distilled into animation for me.

I don't know about "best" but it's definitely a strong contender for comfiest. This show is warm fuzzies personified.

OH MY GOD somebody else besides me has noticed how subtly great the humor was. I feel so validated. Rewatched a bunch of episodes after a long hiatus as a teen and I was blown away by how good the comedic elements were.

did you say...the land of milk and honey?

this show had a lot of scar stuff in it

One of the best shows that was on the Playhouse Disney block

>that episode where they went under the bed
Fucking great.

THERE'S NO TIME FOR SORRY!!

I always loved things like Pooh and Moomin and things like that

The one kind of cartoon that no one hates

So many feels in this show.

>It's the most peculiar thing. All this time I thought Rabbit didn't like her.
You know, Piglet, sometimes people care too much... I think it's called love.
>Ohh. Do you think we should tell Rabbit?
Don't worry. I believe he already knows.

I feel the cast they used for this show is the definitive Winnie the Pooh cast for me.

Jim Cummings, Paul Winchell, John Fielder, Ken Sansom and Peter Cullen, they will always be Pooh, Tigger, Piglett, Rabbit and Eeyore to me respectively.

Came here to post this.
God this show fucked me up

Thanks OP, this brought back good memories.
My mom read to me a lot as a kid, but my dad and I would always watch Looney Tunes and Winnie the Pooh in the mornings.
Think I'll bring it up to him tomorrow when I see him for my bday and make him smile

Russian one is better
youtube.com/watch?v=sqdiEUp6s4E
youtube.com/watch?v=AdogzjfzKTM