The redpill is driving me insane

Redpills are driving insane. With the shadow goverment of South korea, pizzagate with Podesta, Moloch worship, and all the other crazy occult shit, I'm slowly going crazy. I don't want to know, I want to forget, but I can't and it's haunting me. All that evil shit wasn't really that suprising but the fact that I can't talk about it with anyone around me is killing me. The info is so public yet everyone around me seems so blind about it. What the fuck do I do to feel better? I'm about to break

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2nwRiuh1Cug
youtube.com/watch?v=I7LykyZYrQQ&list=PL7E4EE14A54F2B301&index=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>can't talk about it with anyone

Why, you have no tongue? Or just no balls?

If I say this shit to my friends and family they will think I'm batshit insane. I've tried a dozen times and nothing I do or say convinces them.

This is probably why near all the OG Sup Forums fags are introverts.

have you tried praying to Jesus

Convert to Christianity for peace of mind and realize there is great good in this world alongside the evil.

Worked for me and has enriched my life so far.

Its just words on a screen brother! a lot of it will never effect you in real life. try reading or watching some good news for a while.

You need an anchor.
Something you know you depend on.
For some its religion, for others experience.

I had the same shit happen to me in around 2012 when I had the same realizations.

Just wait, it will pass. Study some alchemy, astrology, hermetic philosophy and Christian theology to take advantage of the new perception you have been granted (God lets people see the true extent of the horror because He knows you're capable of "leveling up")

this I've been redpiling everyone, anyway you have to be gentle when you speak and not sperg out

this

but OP fuckin grow up and handle the redpill underage faggot. if you NEED to talk to someone figure out where in your town has likeminded people.

This.
God is real
These evil people will pay up big time on judgement day

Stop being a bitch, you haven't seen nearly enough yet.

>dem fuckin rugs

AM I THE ONLY ONE SEEING THIS SHIT?
I HAD THAT RUG

and ill also agree with this.. you cant redpill people that just arent capable of handling it mentally. look at whats happening to OP hes about to an hero

Where are you now, four years later, after doing all that and becoming redpilled? Do you think you've achieved enlightenment?

Watch this.

youtu.be/2nwRiuh1Cug

Remember that Hillary and her ilk did rig the DNC but they aren't actual demon worshipers. They're just a bunch of elitist faggots.

Now go make the most out of life and come here to laugh at obscure memes.

bait

redpill me instead senpai

Masturbation. Much more masturbation.

>not deleting fapping from your life yet

i dont think you know what red pill means fool

Lovecraftian shit right here.

Avoid the Cult Jew for one that's how they leech off pacification. Then fight them on the day of the rope. There. Feel better faggot.

You have finally awoken to your true calling.

You will come before the Horrid King Besmear'd in Blood, MOLOCH.

Abandon your Pretender Frog, help cast KEK into the abyss - you will be rewarded in this life and the next.

Refusal will mean your soul is forfeit.

Just stop following the news and browsing Sup Forums for a week or so. Focus on your own personal life and those around you. Reground yourself; it's all to easy to get sucked into a world of text and memes and abstractions and stories but sometimes you should just focus on the real tangible world around you and the people in it.

this is not an option for many dudes around here since their social life is literally non-existent.

yeah i got nothing but retards all around
what do?

I know how you feel OP.

The Podesta stuff really opened my eyes to the Occult and just how real it is. I also watched the whole series on youtube called Know Your Enemy at the same time which had me seeing the deception in the church and how big pagan worship is right now.

It's a lot to process but you'll feel alright soon.

youtube.com/watch?v=I7LykyZYrQQ&list=PL7E4EE14A54F2B301&index=1

Go outside for a walk, go into nature, read a book in a park. Take up a hobby with your hands. Built/cook something.

I thought it was obvious that the redpill is not the happy pill.

Even if we change the world for the better we will probably not the ones who live in that better world

You could also go to a bar and talk to strangers if you drink. If your family is around you could play a game or go somewhere with them or even make dinner for them.

Important thing overall is try to find something other than internet/media related.

Dude why do you think all real men in movies or books live in the woods or on a farm somewhere ?

thanks for the advice
i like carpentry but i need some tools

np, good luck

I need to honestly take my own advice lol.
going a bit crazy with Sup Forums recently

>and all the other crazy occult shit
all that is nonsense plain and simple. Maye ignoring all of that crackpot bullshit will give you more time to focus on things that are actually real.

Thanks for the advice guys. I'll try it I guess. I'm from a super liberal area in new York so it's kinda hard to interact with most people without wanting to kill them. I know some based guys so ill manage

i think the saddest part of being redpilled is that, there is no way in million years that i would or could do something about these things

this

there are good people in the world
pure of heart and soul
who would never choose the easier wrong over the harder right

but evil
evil exists in many forms

its been a wild ride lol

oh god man, I'm sorry

I'm pretty sure the people who participate in human sacrifice and other weird occult shit are just memeing.

Can you just imagine all the weird shit that Sup Forums would do if we ever gained enough power to do whatever the fuck we ever wanted?

The sacrifices to KƎK would be endless.

>Study some alchemy

yeah aha
would be a fun world though

This.
God bless you user.

Normal people are boring. They have the lamest sense of humor and they don't know how to discuss anything interesting at all.

When ever I am around normal people I just wish I was on Sup Forums instead.

In the cave of mans ignorance have you lit the torch of truth; you see the paintings on the walls. Now you must realize that the only light you should follow is the one at the end of the tunnel, so do not gaze at the paintings with anger and despair. Focus on reaching the light at the end and let the torch be your guide around pitfalls and obstacles for these have been laid out to prevent you from reaching the light of wisdom.