What's so great about being white? Blonde hair? Is that it?

What's so great about being white? Blonde hair? Is that it?

I don't see what the big deal is. Asians and Jews are clearly just as intelligent if not more, so I'm guessing it's just a physical thing?

you wouldnt know mahmoud

Delet this. You'll make people act in a barbaric and uncivilised manner. Do it NOW before your British citizenship is rejected.

post source on op pic

I think it's from some camwhore who used to post on /soc/

>

They both look like faggots

Every group of people has different mental and physical characteristics. What's great or not is subjective, however they do compete and there is a winner and a loser.

Faggots that'd win fights.

>muh blue eyes
>muh blonde hair
>muh pink nipples

>being this insecure

Whites build the nicest places to live. It's genetic.

I was kinda surprised when I realized that in Sup Forums white people means only white people from europe.
In our country white people are the people who have white skin and that's about it.

So you're saying you don't like those?

An American being Anti-White? How shocking..

blonde blue-eyed whites are the snowniggers of europe

dark brown hair green eyes is the true white master race

having blonde hair and blue eyes makes you inferior. you have worse vision. you get sunburnt and have reccesive genetics.

Same thing happens here in Brazil. Theres so many spics, niggers and half-breeds that any sicillian would be white.

As a person who has a mixed heritage of greek, italian and portuguese immigrants with a bit of native american I ended up being super fucking white.

Its one of the funniest feelings in the world to be discriminated for being white by a bunch of monkeys all day long just to come here in Sup Forums and be called a monkey by a bunch of white keyboard warriors.

>Its one of the funniest feelings in the world to be discriminated for being white by a bunch of monkeys all day long just to come here in Sup Forums and be called a monkey by a bunch of white keyboard warriors.

I can relate

blondes are disgusting

Not really. What's their MMA/Boxing record, huh?

Take your own side cuck. White submissiveism is pathetic

Jelly

Only people from Northern Europe can call themself white, they're the only ones that has stayed pure and untainted. The rest of you can kys you monkeys

Muhamed stfu

It's good knowing that your race is the most responsible for human scientific progress and that you have won history by making your countries more rich and powerful than those of various mud people.

When you talk about base stats like mean IQ or mean sprint time, you're only talking about potential. Asians have more intellectual potential, blacks have more potential at running fast, but what have they done with that potential?

Is their race on top?

Ashkenazi Jews you have to admit have secured a very enviable position and have the highest base stats in IQ.

But other than that exception why would you possibly want to be any race other than white?

>What's so great about being white?
farthest thing from a nigger on planet earth
thats what so great.

>Muh 6 corellian star fighters

yeah yeah, no one cares goldstein

Imagine if we liked function over form, how unimportant heritage and history would be.

You say "What's great about being white", I say "What's bad about wanting to have meaning in life and a sense of identity?"

Post more faggot

blonde = feminine

everyone blonde deserved to get BLACKED.

most creative species
perfect balance of intelligence and physical strength
best inventors
best conquerors
most attractive
only species of human with empathy for others
only species of human with passion, love and foresight
rare genetics that all other wish they could have

question is, what isnt great about being white?

hi jew

i'm a negroid and my skull looks nothing like that.

And every Jew will get cremated.

The greatest thing is seeing the rest of you muds constantly writhing with envy that you're not.

looks like a shit speckled whitey. BLACK her.

You're from America, your ancestors probably mated with their masters.

You're probably mixed then.

BLEACHED

>those everything
FUGGG

Empathy, Sense of Humor, Work Ethic, Creativity

This has all been subverted and turned against us.

Liberalism was a noble idea, but it is tainted by collectivism, degeneracy, and guilt.

We need a shared sense of how to succeed in our society. All New Liberalism seeks to do is remove a clear definition of success. It encourages everyone to seek validation in mediocrity and demands that goverment subsidize it.

Canadian shitposting is just annoying and tryhard

This

blonde hair is the mark of a cuck. Only females look good with it.

HOWEVER

Brunette hair is supperior.

Asians are not more intelligent. It's a giant meme.

Jews are indeed better than europeans in any possible way though.

>dat obvious boob job mark

>that flag
Of course an arab would say that.

dark black hair are better desu

>Jews are indeed better than europeans in any possible way though.
All they have is the IQ advantage.

my dad has blonde hair back in the day he could fuck your mother and sister at the same time before beating your tiny Hispanic dick into the dirt.

except niggers have black hair so not really.

You have almost Asian intelligence, but a soul and aesthetics.

this doesn't make sense

Nice tits

BLEACHED
L
E
A
C
H
E
D

Shouldn't this pic be the other way around?
>Germanics adapt and form the best societies
>meds regress to poor 3rd world shitholes

>Spanish
>Hispanic

t. sven

What about Lauren Southern?

I've been to Spain and it may as well have been the middle east

We can swim. oh and read

not a natty blonde.

except an arab would be fucking blonde girls like in germany or in your country mehmet
cool about your father. But the exception doesn't break the rule.

>according to a jealous spanish manlet
jews are european

>middle east
>hispanic

better and better

I want to fuck that frog

Jesus Christ I hate women. They will take any opportunity, regardless of profession, to whore themselves out on the internet

unwrap it and take a picture for us

Jews are white soooooo

Sardinians are purer than nordics though.

That's because the "black" africans are very diverse.

There are more similiarities between a european and a chink than in different tribes of Africa.

Meds never chimped out and helped destroy an already dying nordic Empire(*laugh track*) who had let them in.
That pic is making fun of Germanic refugees back in the day.

Trannies and homosexuals are fine. I say let them exist. But they fail in their reproductive potential. Its such a suprise when a coupling of non cis hetero individuals results in offspring that it gets blasted over all forms of media and they are held up as miracle workers.

See, an Arab. I'm not even blond haired but I think it looks good. Literally only shitskins, yes you swarthy Spainairds are included, get so butthurt about it

Finns are the most blonde haired people in the world, though

>Tfw red hair and green eyes.

White as milk.

jews don't have good genes

we can go in space

>Jews are white

Being an arab is a downgrade from being a spic so take your pick

it's a fact. blonde hair only looks good on females.

it's literally a sign that you need to get FUCKED and DOMINATED.

>implying

Ugly people are ugly. Good looking people are good looking.

Why do you care, faggot. Are you trying to be white? If not, then shut the fuck up.

*leans into mic*
wrong

>Be shitaly
>empire collapses because everybody in Rome is a lead pipe drinking degenerate boy diddler wineo
>m-m-muh Germanic invasion muh fucka

>implying choosing options offered by an anglo on a tibetan basket weaving board has any bearing on reality

>canadian projecting his sexual fantasies on others
whats new

Left is legitimately Geddy Lee as a trap. You cannot tell me otherwise. I am convinced.

KEK

No, they aren't.
Stop being retard.

Even if he khazar meme was true(and it obviouslly isn't), that would only prove that they're not europeans.

But it's a sign of great genetics. There's no doubt finns are one of the smartest people in the world.

well yeah that's why I said 'helped', not a single historian thinks Germanics were the single main cause for the fall of the WRE

learn to read Chang

>There's no doubt finns are one of the smartest people in the world.
I have doubts

As long as you are sentnient human beings who actually contribute I couldn't care less.

go cry to your bull about your insecurities. Not an argument faggot. I said it looks good on women, but not on men.

Spanish people and arabs look very alike. Arabs are uglier, shorter, more flat faced and dumber but you more similar than dissimilar.

WE

Of course you do. But if you looked at studies and our history you wouldn't have them.

Dark blonde, green eyes, almost 2m tall
Can someone be whiter than me ?

WUZ