Hillary takes the popular vote in a clean sweep

>Hillary takes the popular vote in a clean sweep
>Trumpets stamp their feet and claim victory anyway
>it all gets swept under the rug and Trump "wins"

Truly an incredible feat of delusion.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D85UY1oICxE
google.com.au/search?q=chel bunny d va&tbm=isch&imgil=UAXzck9ucDedLM%3A%3BvnQDQoFszQHwWM%3Bhttps%253A%252F%252Ftwitter.com%252Ftreny_dogg3&source=iu&pf=m&tbs=simg:CAESqgEJaG9EhYi7iDgangELELCMpwgaYgpgCAMSKNMRyhGTEf4QmRHLEY4dnx2SEbIXiCy2I-Irhyz7I4UsvSOXOqcjpiMaMGjxmwvAGhi39iHMwJQloagr3MdJ9o_16i4zPGkHV4Ya63W9U9VMCs5AI11QOdM7HmiAEDAsQjq7-CBoKCggIARIEMjXgOwwLEJ3twQkaFwoVCgNhcm3apYj2AwoKCC9tLzBkemY0DA&fir=UAXzck9ucDedLM%3A%2CvnQDQoFszQHwWM%2C_&usg=__21jI5-k0ZlKqisFUD7sw8dXBeqk=&biw=1920&bih=974&ved=0ahUKEwjv95-1iLDQAhWGupQKHf17ChkQyjcITg&ei=UsctWO-GFIb10gT996nIAQ#tbm=isch&q=chel bunny nudes&imgrc=dDPAAt_Y_CSWzM:
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Maybe the next democrat candidate will now that you have to do more to just pander to the hordes of niggers and leftists living in California and New York.

GTFO faggot

*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*

>USA is a democracy
>democracy is good
pick neither

thicc meme is worst meme

>that whore who dresses up as what's popular right now and shitposts her pictures on Sup Forums
dropped

This is a weird kinda bait. Make a better one. Sage

NERF THIS

We did it on purpose to cuck Hillary into additional tears

>Hillary takes the popular vote in a clean sweep
She didn't though. 3,000,000 of her votes were illegal. She actually lost the popular vote by 2,000,000.

>2016
> Not understanding the election process at all
Mfw

x y is superlative y meme

is worst meme

agreed

Democratic REPUBLIC

>gg ez op

America is not a direct democracy.
It's a democratic republic.
(You)
Etc.

babbys first election

Doesn't know it's actually a constitutional republic.

Kys.

>Popular vote maymay
Subtract illegals and repeat voters from the no-ID states then come back to me.

THIS
Also, Pic related. theres her million votes right there

oh shit that reminds me

are people in portland still doing nightly protests or did they give up like typical hippies already?

fck

saw dis pic while scrolling, suddenly got a strange smeel in my nose.
Wtf is this magic?!

Popular vote doesnt matter retard.

What grade are you in?

>Trump wins in over 3000 counties
>Hillary wins in less than 60 counties
>Hurr Durr Hillary won! Clean sweep! The people have spoken!

No, they stopped because they had to get back to their jobs

shut up and post more of pic related brit bong

I love this argument. As if the popular vote was ever on the table as a means to win. Like democrats were blindsided by some revelation that you need electoral votes to become President. Just more crybaby bullshit.

Synesthesia

Dems have a massive advantage in getting the popular vote since densely populated cities are easy to bus people around to polls and market to. Both sides knew the rules and Hillary lost.

There are more people in a city block than are in most of those 3000 counties. Yeah, the people kind of have spoken.

I wanna slap that pussy.

your image is more interesting than your lack of understanding of how the elections here work. whats the deal with her?

so fucking gross

>that pic
Btw she voted for Trump

Remember to burn the rich liberal neighborhoods first

>Popular Vote
>Vote ID Laws adhered too

Pick one.

>what is the electoral college

youtube.com/watch?v=D85UY1oICxE

Wouldn't mind nerfin' that, if you nomsayn?

We're a federal republic dumbass, popular vote means nothing, dems are delusional and couldn't steal this election, too bad, try again in 4yrs.

(((you)))
>3 million """Undocumented""" voters for Clinton
yes drumpf got BTFO by Madam Bresident

The trick is that people who voted Hillary should not be allowed to vote at all.

So your argument is invalid.

>Saw her nudes
>Wanted to bleach my eyes

only reason to stay in this thread

Link?

heh silly goyim, dont you know that the (((statistics))) prove it's impossible commit voter fraud?
get over it!
Drumpf is NOT my president!

Yet the Federal government represents every county. Not just the populous ones. 3000 > 60

Better link them nudes mein frund

I'd do anything to cum on her ass

More states in general voted for Trump.

The popular vote is irrelevant.

If the US election was based on popular votes:

Every single election would literally be decided by California, New York, and every major population center.

The electoral college was made so even minor states and populations could have a say in their elections.

Weird because it looks to me as if they both knew about the electoral college and campaigned accordingly.

Say it with me...

President. Trump.

>popular vote
>clean sweep
You're a retards

this tbqhwyfampai, when Trump takes over can fatties stop being called attractive?

If by "stamped their feat" you meant "won by 36 electoral votes using a system that has been in place for 200+ years and that both parties were aware of well in advance" then yes Trump did "win".

Kill yourself remain faggot

>Truly an incredible feat of delusion.
It's called willpower you nu--male cuck

*farts*

There's a certain level of fatness that is juuuust right.

Everyone who makes statements like this likely hasnt taken a civics class beyond 9th grade.
It's not hard to understand why the electoral college exists, yet so many people fail to grasp it.
I've spent hours explaining to retards why the electoral is necessary in the USA, and why it's a good thing, but those retards keep repeating "one person one vote, I don't care" as if that's an argument.

Don't look for them, they'll haunt you even weeks later

Her tits are the most tragic thing I have ever seen

>We should let illegal immigrants decide the future of our country!

Truly the highest form of delusion

Now that the left has firmly established itself as the party of hypocrisy, lies, and liars, let's believe them when they say they got the popular vote...
They didn't get shit.

>Clinton wins something no one was competing for

>OP makes a shitty b8 thread

>I reply anyways

google.com.au/search?q=chel bunny d va&tbm=isch&imgil=UAXzck9ucDedLM%3A%3BvnQDQoFszQHwWM%3Bhttps%253A%252F%252Ftwitter.com%252Ftreny_dogg3&source=iu&pf=m&tbs=simg:CAESqgEJaG9EhYi7iDgangELELCMpwgaYgpgCAMSKNMRyhGTEf4QmRHLEY4dnx2SEbIXiCy2I-Irhyz7I4UsvSOXOqcjpiMaMGjxmwvAGhi39iHMwJQloagr3MdJ9o_16i4zPGkHV4Ya63W9U9VMCs5AI11QOdM7HmiAEDAsQjq7-CBoKCggIARIEMjXgOwwLEJ3twQkaFwoVCgNhcm3apYj2AwoKCC9tLzBkemY0DA&fir=UAXzck9ucDedLM%3A%2CvnQDQoFszQHwWM%2C_&usg=__21jI5-k0ZlKqisFUD7sw8dXBeqk=&biw=1920&bih=974&ved=0ahUKEwjv95-1iLDQAhWGupQKHf17ChkQyjcITg&ei=UsctWO-GFIb10gT996nIAQ#tbm=isch&q=chel bunny nudes&imgrc=dDPAAt_Y_CSWzM:

Ptws m8

(Post the whole set, mate.)

Seriously guys the spanda suit is just making her look better

Even i could look better with this suit on but underneath is ljust not worth it seriously

will anybody take the risk

Jesus Christ.

>Clean sweep
>Imported voters

We don't care user, we would bang her with the cosplay on

AAAAAAAAA

WEW LAD FUCK THOSE TITTIES ID ONLY DO DOGGY STYLE WITH HER

someone call the WAAAAAAAMBULANCE, severe case of butthurt here

Mia Kalifa is waaaay worse in that regards

People who moan about "muh democracy" are generally a good example of why democracy is a failed concept in application.

It's fucking terrible, her tits look like deflated balloons, her ass is her saving grace

>Why thinking Hillary winning the popular vote means anything, is retarded.

If people knew that this election would be determined by poplar votes, instead of electoral votes. The results WOULD have been different.
If you live in a state, that you know will not swing red or blue, you know that your vote is not that important. Meaning, many stayed at home because they didn't care to waste time voting in an already confirmed red or blue state.

The popular vote, is then, just meaningless and would be entirely different if the system was different. Retards need to stop brining it up.

Only because low test males like you blurred the lines between thicc and fat

>electorial college decides president
>go through this every election cycle
>still see children stamping their feet in uncontrollable tantrums

oh dear..

There has been more crying and feet stamping from liberals in the last eight weeks, possibly the last eight days, than from conservatives in the last eight years of Obama presidency.

I say that as someone who leans left and happily voted for Obama.

The electoral college is a broken system at best, so fix it for 2020, but don't act like there would be a peep if Clinton had won.

what the fuck

NO

STOP IT

What the fuck are those tits

Wow.
My girlfriend just lost 105 lbs and her tits didn't even look that bad.

You are swine.

I see this is only getting better. The other bitch has deflated tits

I was implying that it's not a pure democracy, wtf are you talking about?

Man..

They did get the popular vote.

But it doesn't matter because the president isn't voted in by popular.

I HATE THOSE KIND OF TITIES
i think it usually comes from being really fat when you are young and not losing weight during puberty

You do realize GR15 is a thing

I would still bang her

Still have your head buried in the sand?

Weeeeee

Same to you too. You can't post cosplay of Rarity outside of /mlp/ or /trash/. Not even on /cgl/