Will the electoral college actually vote for Clinton?

It's actually a scary possibility. These numale electors are going to fuck it up, aren't they?

If they want a civil war they will.

Yeah that's what I'm afraid of. Also Hillary becoming president is terrifying and would show that this country's political system is fucked and corrupt

He already won. There's nothing they can do.

They're already beginning the transition. It's over nigga, Trump won.

That would be impossible she conceded the fucking election she's out of it it's done there is no one to contest the fucking thing you stupid asshole read a fucking book realize how the fucking world really works

They don't have to vote for who their district chose.

From her last speech she really doesn't look like the person that's planning a comeback.. I wouldn't be surprised if all these Biden memes were prepping normies

They'll just install Kasich

They do if they don't want a war.

Stop with this stupid rumor it's never going to happen.

who are these electors and why are they allowed to ignore the voters' choice? are they the same as delegates?

Who says they don't want a war?

No it's not an actual possibility when you rule out such things as a meteor crashing through your roof right this second

It would set an extremely dangerous precedent for our republic for them to do so

Why would republican electors not vote for trump

There are a bunch of electors for each state. There's little restriction on how they can vote, however:

Voters do not tell their electors how to vote. They vote on WHO THE ELECTORS WILL BE. The Trump campaign selected a bunch of people to go do the electoral college thing, and people hitting the "Trump" box on election day were choosing those pro-Trump electors to represent their state.

Obviously these pro-Trump electors will not vote for Hillary.

Hilary looks like she's ready to gladly welcome the cold embrace of death. I would not be surprised at all if she died during Trumps first term.

In the U.S., when you vote as a citizen, you're not actually voting for the president. It's essentially a referendum.

The electors for each state are the ones who vote for the president, they don't do that until December 18th. They typically vote based on the results of the popular vote, they've done this since the inception of the Electoral College.

Understand, there is NOTHING at the federal level that stops these guys from voting however the fuck they feel, there are some state laws in some of the states, but if the electors *really* wanted to, they could still vote, they'd just deal with fines/getting fired.

The chances of Clinton getting the electoral vote? Not likely, Trump won the electoral vote by a pretty big margin, the electors in a few states would need to be convinced. Even if, by some stroke of a 'miracle' it happened, the shitstorm that ensued would be of GALACTIC proportions.

I really hope they don't go full retard.

She conceded
Trump won
Deal with it

Why aren't geckos the symbol of us? They are the cutest and based reptile.

If the difference was only a couple of points... but it wasn't.

because only fags like you like geckos user